Additional Member.

Double Life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byulyi mentally cursed at Segyu for being this impatient, but no word comes out from . Her eyes still looking at the girl, she now has to choose where to sit. It wasn't a small table, but big enough for all eight of them to sit. Yes, eight of them including Hyejin, as known as Hwasa and Wheein, as known as Wheein, she likes her name so much that she didn't want to have another nickname. 

While she was still deciding where to sit, Segyu was one step faster and sat down beside that girl earning a scold from Aerron. "No guy shall be allowed to sit beside my girl" Byulyi felt like vomiting, all her intestine curling up and throwing up food that she hasn't eaten. "Moonstar sit here" He gestured her to sit beside her after shooing Segyu away. Byulyi was hesitant to go close her. She doesn't know why but she felt that she shouldn't, her instinct was weird sometimes, telling her things that she should avoid. 

But still being the only woman in the place right now, she has no other reason to sit anywhere else. She went ahead and pulled the chair out just to realise that the girl was also helping her to pull out her chair. That was something she hated too other than talking, getting help from someone. Her smile she gave her was so not big, nor was it small, just the right kind which made Byulyi shrug off the annoyance she gave her and sat down. 

"Okay so this is Solar, and she is Moonstar," Aerron pointed at Byulyi, "and this is Segyu, Kisang and Hyunsung." The guys stared at her, eyes dripping honey while exchanging greeting and Byulyi wants to smack their heads getting them to return back to their right sense.

"Hi, my name is Solar nice to meet you." Byulyi was annoyed for the second time. Didn't her boss just introduced them a few seconds ago and her reaching out her hand waiting for Byulyi's wasn't helping her at all. "... I'm Moonstar as you've heard" She doesn't plan of holding her hand plus her monotone made Solar kind of senses it and pulled back. 

"While, Moonstar isn't that keen of speaking to people, don't mind her." Solar looked at Byulyi who was staring into nothing waiting for time to pass by and internally waiting for the pair to arrive.

"How old are you can I ask?" Kisang tried to break the silence that was filling the air and Byulyi has her ears perked up, waiting for a answer as well. "I'm 23 this year," 

"Oh? Isn't that the same as Moonstar noona?" Now it wasn't just Solar waiting for Byulyi to reply but the whole table was waiting. Waiting for her to actually say something. She was dying internally trying to fight against herself.

"Uh... yea..." It was the best she could replied while having all the attention on her. But it wasn't what Aerron wanted. "So you guys are same age which makes you guys friends! That's great! Don't you think so?" He was really going too far for Byulyi. "Erm... yea..." while she was trying to think of what to say the door burst open revealing two girls, 

"DID WE MISSED ANYTHING YET?" Oh god Wheein was always this loud but Byulyi didn't mind it at all while a smile escaped from her for the first time of the day, it was a opposite point that she liked while being in the gang. Everyone's characteristics fitted well.

"Nope, take a seat." Aerron was more than delighted that everyone made it,

"Ahh so you're Aerron new girlfriend?" That was so straight forward that Byulyi choked. On her own saliva. "Ya! Ahn Hyejin! You're making her uncomfortable like that!" Wheein yelled at her Friend while apologising a thousand times to Solar, while all she said was "it's okay, it's okay". It was funny how they didn't even introduced themselves yet but they already sound closed unlike someone who reached first and is also sitting between them.

"Ooh right we hasn't introduce each other yet, my name is Wheein and she's Hwasa. Nice to meet you" Wheein and Hwasa both stood up and shook their hands unlike that someone in between them. "I'm Solar, nice to meet you."

"Alright. Now that everyone's here, let me officially introduce Solar to our family!" 

"Yay!!" The guys cheered and clapped, Wheein and Hwasa joined them too and there's Moonstar reluctantly moving her hands to clap.

"Okay let's have the food served. Drinks what do you guys want?" Aerron asked while looking at the menu waiting for them to answer.

"Coke for the three of us, since we need to be alert and drive later." Hyunsung said and there was a hint of disappointment of not being able to drink. Byulyi being the so called leader of them noticed and took the initiation, "I can drive us back later if you want to drink, since I'll be having Coke." Heari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter