Against Myself.

Double Life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time goes by Byulyi's eyelids became heavier and heavier falling asleep at where she's sitting, till Yongsun knocked off at 2 in the morning. She was tired and worn out, even if she does this everyday she still won't get used to it, her wanting her bank book to get fatter is her wish. But it was too slow for her, one day almost 150 thousand won or lesser, when would she get enough money to immigrate to her dream country, New Zealand, to get away from everything here. With her school fees, rents and living costs, it was impossible to her at the moment even after 5 years.

Everytime she thinks about that her footsteps becomes heavier, and her will to continue becomes weaker as her dream country seems to drift off further and further, 'After everything I'll get the money and go to, New Zealand.'

Much to her surprise she was still there, sleeping soundly at the patio table. One step, two steps, she went towards the blonde, tucking her hair behind her ear, admiring the latter. To Yongsun she is a stronger version of herself, someone whom she admire from the start. Byulyi started moving being woken by the slight touch, being a light sleeper as she is, she knew that the person infront of her has just touched her. 

"Er... Erm I... didn't meant to wake you up," She didn't know that she'll wake her up, fingers rubbing against one another was part of her nervous habit. Not a word from Byulyi as she stood up rubbing her eyes to open them and walking towards her bike. "I'll bring you back." She wore her helmet and held another one in her hand waiting for Yongsun, 

This is familiar, very familiar to Yongsun as she was brought back to the night when Byulyi first brought her back the way she said and the way she gave the helmet, the warm and tingling feelings she had, the heat radiated from her when she sat behind her, and her scent of cool water which seems like it was made just fitted perfectly for her, was once again back. 

Unlike the previous night where Yongsun's hands were awkwardly placed on Byulyi's shoulder, Byulyi moved her hand to clutch it on her jacket, around her waist. Her whole body tensed up as she was trying to not have any body contact, leaving exactly one centimetre between them. What she saw from the back was the supposely hidden Byulyi that she wants to know, the one before her parents passed away...

----------

"Do you have anything to say?" Less than 10 minutes as they arrived at her house, Yongsun standing by the gate looking at her. Actually Yongsun has a lot to say, just that she thinks that now's not the right time for those as she's even more determined to break down those invisible walls around Byulyi. 

"No... just... thank you and... goodnight" Yongsun was fiddling with her fingers again, 

"..." 

Byulyi nodded and smiled, 

From the side Yongsun couldn't have seen her smiling, as she took the nod as a sign of goodbye, Byulyi left. As she looked at her getting further and further away, her silhouette disappears into the night.

She was supposed to be shadowing her. But the number of events that happened and her knowing her pressence, Byulyi didn't know if she should be worried or not. It's only day one of the whole two weeks, but she already knew that for the rest of the week Yongsun would probably only do the same thing over and over again, or go to dates with Aerron... who cares.

----------

"Seulgi, I'm Byulyi. Do you perhaps know anyone in our college from the same year as us in fashion design?" 2 weeks since their Programming project ended and this is most probably the only first time she initiated a chat with the girl. 

After a few minutes Byulyi was home her phone blinked it was 2 plus in the morning and she didn't expected her to reply, "Yes, my best friend is taking that course!" 'Her best friend?' Then everything should be easy for her, "I'm really sorry but I need to know their time schedule for the semester, I hope that you can help." Nobody should know what she is doing, even she herself was lost in what she is doing right now. Asking someone for help. That was one of the things Byulyi hated the most.

She went to wash up, warmed up a cup of milk before sitting down on her sofa, "Yes! I've just sent the schedule to you, of course I will help my project buddy! Good night!" She scroll through the picture as she studies the time table for the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter