Slowly, One Step, Two Steps.

Double Life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you said that that was the best meal Byulyi probably had in her life, you're totally right. She would not be in her right mind if you tell her to spend nearly two hundred thousand won for the both of them, but being the more gentlemen between the two she went ahead and snatched the bill thinking of the situation Yongsun was in from what Aerron told her.  

And of course, to Yongsun that was a big improvement, of Byulyi trying to pay the bill. To her it means that Byulyi started to change, without words spoken but her actions are gonna show it one by one. "Thank you," Yongsun walked up beside her and wants to be the one taking control, to have the upper hand between them. "Next time it's my treat." 

Byulyi couldn't hide, how much she liked having the thought of them eating together again, it wasn't awkward just now from what she thought it's gonna be and the silence between them was a comfortable one. By following her from far and observing, she knew her small actions and her little habits. How she likes to look up in the sky to find comfort always with a smile on her face, how she fiddled with her fingers when she was nervous, how she would have two little dimples when she smiles and how kind she is to help those she saw in need. Byulyi was expecting a y young lady with bad attitude, but Yongsun isn't, she was way far from what she expected.

"Who said that it was my treat just now?" Her face was still straight, not making any facial expression, Yongsun was taken aback. She really thought that she was going to treat hence the action, still thinking about what to say her, suddenly Byulyi chuckled.

It is the first time. First time she laughed, and not the 'I'm going to kill you' face. "I'm... just... joking... look at your face... hahaha" She wiped her non existent tears and laughed, Yongsun face still not taking in what is happening with the girl infront of her. It's still unbelievable to her, that Byulyi, Moonstar is laughing right now. "Isn't it funny? Your face... hahaha it looks like you stepped on dog poop" now Byulyi tried to imagine what she just said and it just made her laughed even harder, "That wasn't the best way you could explain my facial expression." Yongsun pouted, thinking about the dog poop Byulyi just said.

"Cute" And one more thing, Byulyi didn't only found out things about Yongsun, but after five days of shadowing there would be a kind of attachment, and Byulyi is, starting to need to see her once a day. That 'cute' wasn't supposed to come right out of but just whispering in her mind, even if she's flustered no way she will show it and so she acted like she didn't said anything.

On the other hand Yongsun was hundred percent sure she heard the word cute and her cheeks starts to heat up but she wasn't that sure when she look at Byulyi as she just cooly walk away to her bike.

"Get on, I'll bring you home" as Byulyi handed her the helmet,

She was hesitating, whether if she can still be on a roll today, after a dinner and a laugh from her, "Do you want to go to the beach?"

"..."

Now that she thinks, that would be going too far for her, "Erm... it's alright if you don't want, I can just go another day." Her face was unreadable, she can't seems to figure out what Byulyi is thinking about. After a long period of them just staring at one another Byulyi broke the silent, "Alright let's go." She hopped onto her bike waiting for Yongsun to get on, today is the third time she is on her bike and she still can't get used to it, how close they are to each other. 

As for Yongsun, Byulyi's cool water scent once again made her heart tingle, and as she reached out to Byulyi's waist just like the previous night she swear she could hear her heart beating and jumping out of her chest. She grabbed onto her jacket still and wondered when would she be able to hold her waist.

----------

Byulyi went to the nearest beach, not that she knew any, but she followed her navigator to any beach. Once they're nearing the beach the smell of the sea hits Byulyi's nose as she thinks of the last time she came to the beach, no memory of her at the beach comes up. Because she didn't needed to go to one,

"Woah..." Yongsun took in one big breathe, closing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter