Sequel 5

I love you a thousand times (FINALLY ENDED)

“Umma! Umma!”

5 year old Minhyuk was crying and screaming for his mother. Wheein carried him in her arms and they ran together with the paramedics with the comatose Yongsun on the stretcher. Moonbyul was next to Yongsun and Hwasa was following from behind. It was a mad rush. Nobody was expecting this; not even Moon Byul Yi.

This was the last thing she expected to happen but it did. It felt like her world came crashing down. That terrifying fear was killing her. Wheein was holding on to Minhyuk tightly; she kept kissing his forehead to calm him down. She was really worried that Minhyuk would be traumatized by what had happened earlier on. Hwasa was stunned when she realized the woman with the boy was actually Jung Wheein, that one girl she had fallen in love with. But Wheein couldn’t recognize her. Hwasa had changed a lot over the years.

“Umma! Umma! Minhyuk’s here!”

The boy was crying his heart out. His eyes were so red. Watching his mother on the stretcher scared the little one greatly. Moonbyul glanced towards him; her heart ached so badly. Minhyuk refused to let Moonbyul hold him; only Jung Wheein.

“Minhyuk ah, calm down. Minhyuk ah, Umma will be fine.”

Wheein whispered softly in Minhyuk’s ears. The paramedics and the hospital staff managed to push Yongsun into the emergency theatre. The ladies were asked to wait outside. Moonbyul watched tearfully as the doctors rushed to help Yongsun.

“I’m sorry, you have to wait outside.”

The nurse was gently reminding them to wait. She closed the door behind them and the waiting time was tremendously painful. Wheein stood next to the window with Minhyuk in her arms. She turned to face the window as she caressed the boy’s hair gently. Minhyuk put his head on her shoulders; eyes were still spilling with tears. Moonbyul stood outside the theatre; she was glaring straight ahead of her.

Suddenly all of her memories of Yongsun came rushing into her mind. If this was her punishment for hurting Yongsun, then she would rather turn back the hands of time.

If this is how you’re going to punish me, then do it on me. Not on Yongsun. Please leave hero out of this.

Meanwhile Hwasa was sitting down when her eyes were transfixed on Wheein. Wheein couldn’t really recognize her but she managed to acknowledge Hwasa earlier on. Hwasa was equally stunned with the sudden turn of events. It was really crazy when just an hour ago; she was with Minhyuk.

Hwasa returned to the restaurant when she had lost sight of Moonbyul. But as she was walking in; another lady almost bumped into her. It was one of her patrons so Hwasa apologized quickly.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there.”

“It’s okay. I was the one who bumped into you.”

“Are you in hurry?”

Hwasa realized how panicky she looked but she realized the woman wasn’t alone. She looked over the lady’s shoulder and saw a boy was happily gulfing his food down. The lady was staring at her son as well before she turned to look at Hwasa.

“I’m sorry. I need to attend something urgent to. Is okay if you can look out for my son? I’ll come back for him.”

The lady quickly pulled out her name card and passed it to Hwasa. She seemed to be in rush and was extremely nervous. Hwasa looked at the boy; he didn’t really care about his surroundings. He was happily biting into his rice cake.

“Sure, since I have your name card. I’ll look out for him.”

“Thanks! I’ll be back soon.”

The lady turned to her son and patted on his head.

“Minhyuk ah, Umma needs to do something. You sit here and wait for me, okay? I’ll be back. Meanwhile this Noona will look after you, okay? Don’t go anywhere without her permission, k?”

“Neh! Come back faster, Umma!”

The lady smiled at her son fondly before thanking Hwasa. She ran off almost immediately. Hwasa then turned her attention to the boy. She sat in front of him. The boy was extremely contented with his food.

“What’s your name?”

“Minhyuk, Kim Minhyuk!”

Hwasa nodded. She was watching him gobbling down his food. She urged him to slow down.

“Hey, slow down. You might get choke.”

“Oh. That’s right. Thanks Noona!”

He smiled widely and Hwasa was certain she had seen this kind of smile before. Somehow this boy reminded her of Moonbyul. But she didn’t really think deeply into that. Minhyuk was quite sensible; he waited patiently for his mother. Hwasa transferred him closer to the table next to the counter so that she could look after him properly.

She ordered more food and Minhyuk was happily munching them. Hwasa realized Minhyuk loves tteokbokki.  Hwasa waited for 15 minutes but Minhyuk’s mother was still not back yet. She was getting worried and she could sense that Minhyuk was restless as well. He finally stood up and went over to Hwasa.

“Noona..”

Minhyuk was pulling her pants gently. Hwasa went on her knees to meet him on his eye-level. He seemed afraid but Hwasa was smiling softly at him.

“Wae?”

“I want Umma.”

“Oh. Should we call Umma for you?”

Minhyuk nodded eagerly. Of course he would feel uncomfortable with a stranger. And even more being in a restaurant all alone – Hwasa could sense Minhyuk’s discomfort. She pulled out the name card and frowned. This name was too familiar.

“Kim Yong Sun?”

“Yeah, Umma’s name is Kim Yong Sun.”

“Do you stay here?”

“No, we stay in Seoul. We are here with Mommy Wheein.”

“Mommy Wheein?”

“Yup! We’re here for holiday.”

“Oh.”

Hwasa was frowning deeply. She remembered Moonbyul telling her that her son’s name is Minhyuk. And this boy in front looked a lot like Moonbyul. His mother name is Yong Sun. It was just confusing yet suspiciously familiar. She wondered if this boy is indeed Moonbyul’s son. But she shook the idea away when she realized Minhyuk was looking at her expectantly.

She knew she had to call Kim Yong Sun. But she had tried endlessly; the other woman didn’t answer. She was getting worried because she couldn’t get through the phone line. Something must be not right. And Minhyuk was tearing up.

Hwasa was at loss as to what she should do to comfort the little boy. So eventually she decided to bring the boy along with her; maybe she should search the streets for Kim Yong Sun.

“Let’s go find Umma?”

“With Noona?”

“Yup, we will find Umma.”

Hwasa stretched her hand out and the little boy hesitantly held out his. He was cautious and wary but he wanted to see his Umma so much; he just followed the older woman. But Hwasa was gentle towards him; he felt at ease and soon, they became good friends.

Hwasa listened as Minhyuk spoke animatedly and fondly of his Umma and his Mommy Wheein. Hwasa kept hearing Mommy Wheein for the longest time. This must be the other woman Moonbyul was talking about. But Hwasa didn’t say anything. She just kept quiet with a smile. Minhyuk was the cutest 5 year old.

If this was really Moonbyul’s son, she would want Moonbyul to face up and meet her son.

-

Wheein was speechless at the sudden tragic turn. She remembered confronting Moonbyul and Yongsun stumbled upon them. It was really crazy; she couldn’t even think properly. She didn’t mean such things to happen. Minhyuk was still sobbing softly on her shoulders. She cuddled him closer.

Her heart ached. Minhyuk shouldn’t be there in the first place. Watching his mother dying in his own eyes could be a little too much for the 5 year old. Wheein’s heart was dying as well. It was completely insane.

“Unnie!”

Yongsun was standing in front of her and she was glaring at Moonbyul. The words Moonbyul said was too much for Wheein; let alone Yongsun. Wheein rushed up to Yongsun; holding her hands.

“Unnie, what are you doing here?”

Yongsun just kept her eyes on Moonbyul. Wheein had no idea what was going through the older woman’s mind. Her eyes were red and watery. Yongsun slowly clenched her fists as Wheein’s hands wrapped round hers.

She slowly turned her attention to Wheein.

“You knew she was here?”

Wheein felt guilty. She didn’t mention anything to Yongsun. She nodded timidly.

“And you didn’t tell me?”

“I wanted to confront her first. She was released a month ago and she didn’t inform me.”

“You knew it and you didn’t tell me?”

Wheein knew it was a big mistake on her side. She should have been honest with Yongsun.  She just looked down but her hands were still holding on tightly on Yongsun’s. Moonbyul just looked on with guilt in her eyes.

“I trusted you, Wheein!”

“I’m sorry.  I just wanted to find her first.”

“And what are you going to do with her?”

“I just wanted to tell her to stop being a coward and let us do this properly to win your heart.”

Yongsun closed her eyes; her heart ached. Wheein was still being the nice lady she knew. Of course, Wheein would suggest that. She couldn’t pinpoint the blame at Wheein because the woman did nothing wrong.

She slowly turned and met Moonbyul’s eyes. She wasn’t too sure if it was disappointment or anger or sadness – she couldn’t think anymore. She just couldn’t give a word to what she was feeling inside. She was slowly feeling detached and suddenly this woman in front of her didn’t seem to mean anything to her anymore.

Her heart was slowly closing up and Wheein knew something was not right. Yongsun’s face was so red; she wasn’t crying but those tears that spilled out from the corner of eyes were tears of fury. She turned Yongsun around to meet her eyes.

“Unnie, calm down.”

“She doesn’t love me anymore.”

“No, she’s lying. Moonbyul is just a coward who is afraid to lose you but yet she doesn’t want to drag you down with her. She has seen Minhyuk.”

“What’s the point if she’s not going to take responsibility? I heard everything she has said.”

“She couldn’t possibly tell Minhyuk that she’s his mother. We didn’t really tell him the truth. She misunderstood us. She thought we’re together.”

“This is not about her. This is about me and her. It’s about us. If she doesn’t trust you, she should at least trust me.”

Yongsun’s words were painful to listen. Wheein couldn’t take it anymore. She pulled the woman closer and hugged her.

“Please don’t give in to the pain you’re feeling inside. Just listen to her first.”

“What should I?”

“You should. If she’s stubborn enough to deny everything, you shouldn’t follow her. You should be stronger and knock into her senses.”

Yongsun pulled away from Wheein and looked straight into the younger woman’s eyes. She couldn’t understand why Wheein was so adamant to make her understand Moonbyul.

“Don’t you love me, Wheein?”

Wheein closed her eyes; and held her breath. God that hurt so much. Her heart was twisting and aching so badly. She nodded.

“So why are you not giving yourself a chance to be with me?”

“I can’t, Unnie. Not when your heart is still with her.”

Wheein whispered. Yongsun nodded and Moonbyul’s ears were bleeding. She was indeed mistaken about the pair. Yongsun and Wheein were never together.

“The two of you never got together?”

Moonbyul’s question sounded so stupid in her ears. Wheein glared at her.

“No, I never once told her about how I feel about her. I’m not like you.”

“Then why is Minhyuk calling you Mommy Wheein?”

“Because Yongsun unnie made me his god-mother.”

There were thunder and lightning in Moonbyul’s heart. She felt so stupid; she felt so annoyed with her own self.

“Yongsun unnie has been faithful to you. Never once she has stop thinking about you. Never once she has said mean things about you. You hurt her again and again yet this woman remained resilient. Whatever you have done for her could not be compared to hers. You kept her heart bleeding; you kept her soul tormenting; and you didn’t even care at least once to see her.”

Yongsun looked away as Wheein unleashed her anger on Moonbyul. Enough was enough. Jung Wheein had enough of Moonbyul acting stupid and dumb all this while. The woman staggered towards Yongsun as Wheein pulled away from her.

Wheein stood at the corner; she knew she had to give the couple some time to trash things out. It was only fair for them to have a chance to say what they wanted all this while. She was not going to interfere.

As Wheein turned her back on them; facing the opposite side; Moonbyul stood closer to Yongsun. The older woman refused to look at her. Moonbyul pulled out her pinkie finger and hooked with Yongsun’s. This was her way to seek forgiveness – just like how she used to do. She was thankful Yongsun didn’t pull away.

But Moonbyul was desperate to look into Yongsun’s eyes. She tried to turn the woman around but the lady refused. So Moonbyul decided not to push her luck and just stood there quietly. The soft sobs from Yongsun hurt her so much. She knew she had done the erroneous mistakes and she deserved to die. God should have just killed her.

She wiped her tears away and swallowed hard. She knew words could never comfort Yongsun’s tattered heart. But she knew she had to face this.

“I’m sorry.”

She paused; Yongsun had no reaction.

“I know I don’t deserve to hold you like this. And the pain I’ve put you through..if you don’t wish to forgive me, I can understand.”

“Why are you hurting me so much, Byul?”

Yongsun finally spoke up. Moonbyul shook her head vigorously.

“Since the day I married you till now, you have been hurting me. When you treated me shabbily right after our marriage, I thought I had made a mistake and you were angry at me but you just wouldn’t tell me. But it turned out you were getting revenge on my father. Yet, I forgive you. And when you went to prison, you sent me a letter to forget about you; you hurt me again. Didn’t I mean anything to you at all? Why are you giving up on us so easily? I sent you mammogram photos of Minhyuk growing in me; you didn’t even accept them. You gave them back to Wheein. Do you really hate me and Minhyuk so much?”

“No. That’s not true! You mean so much to me, Yongsun ah. Minhyuk is my world. You’re my world; my everything.”

“But you kept breaking my heart; you kept tearing me apart. You pushed me away to Wheein. You threw me away to somebody else. So don’t tell me that I’m your everything!”

“You’re my everything, Yongsun ah! You are. It was so difficult for me to push you away; I yearned to hold you; to have you in my arms – I cried each time I forced myself to turn you away. I couldn’t do it; I couldn’t hurt your future; I couldn’t destroy Minhyuk’s future because I was an inmate. I killed someone.”

“You were forced to do it. Everyone knew the truth so why are you so afraid of? We can just go through this together; just you and me. Your irrational fear killed my heart for the last 5 years.”

Moonbyul’s mind was in whirlpool. She was having an impending headache but nothing could be compared to the heart-wrenching pain she felt deep within her. She thought she was helping Yongsun but the true fact; she finally realized; she was killing Kim Yongsun softly.

Suddenly she felt remorseful. She was feeling guilty and she felt Yongsun’s pain deep down inside her heart. It was too late to regret.

“Yongsun ah..”

“Even if you couldn’t think for me; you should at least give some thought for Minhyuk. He’s innocent, Byul ah. He knows nothing and I brought him to this world without a perfect family. It was already bad enough that he had to face the cruel society for growing up without a father. He doesn’t need others to put him down but his flesh and blood mother denied him right from the start.”

Hearing Minhyuk’s name made Moonbyul broke down. There was never a time she never stop thinking of Minhyuk – her son. Her beloved and adorable Minhyuk – it was mere seconds chatting with him at the beach but she was already in love with the boy.

“You saw him at the beach. How did you know he’s your son?”

“He was playing with his friends when the ball rolled out to the sea. I helped to retrieve it and he thanked me. I was intrigued by his intelligence because for a 5 year old; he could really speak well.”

Moonbyul had to pause as the tears were choking her. But Yongsun remained calm; yet her eyes were still staring at elsewhere. She was staring into space.

“When I saw his resemblance with me; it got me thinking. So I asked him and he mentioned his name; his birth date and then your name. I knew it. Right then I knew he’s mine.”

“And how does it feel to see your son in front of you; not knowing who you are?”

“It hurts. It killed me instantly. I felt my world came crashing down. I couldn’t embrace him. I could only touched his cheeks.”

Yongsun finally turned to look at Moonbyul. She was trying hard to find forgiveness in her heart for Moonbyul. But her heart was closing up instead. She couldn’t be with Moonbyul anymore. She found it hard to breathe when Moonbyul stood next to her. She let Moonbyul’s pinky finger go.  She slowly staggered backwards; away from Moonbyul; away from Wheein. She shook her head. Everything was a lie. Moonbyul was a lie. Her love for Moonbyul was just a dream.

She moved backwards slowly as Moonbyul tried to hold on to her. She pushed the woman away and shouted at her.

“Get away from me!”

Her scream made Wheein turned around quickly. She tried to rush to her but Yongsun stopped her as well.

“Stay where you are, Wheein.”

Wheein stopped next to Moonbyul. Both ladies were looking at each other; worriedly. They knew something was not right with Yongsun. She kept shaking her head. She was shaking in disbelief.

“I know now. Nobody loves me. Not even Moonbyul. Not even Wheein. You hide things from me. You lied to me. And you Moonbyul, you threw me away; you discarded my heart away like an unwanted shirt.”

Wheein shook her head; and Moonbyul was terrified. Yongsun was slowly going insane and she knew it was her doing. She was the one who pushed Yongsun to insanity. Wheein tried to stop Yongsun but to no avail. The woman wasn’t listening to anyone anymore.

And then without any warning, Yongsun turned and ran away.

“Yongsun!”

“Unnie!”

Wheein and Moonbyul took after her.

And Wheein regretted. She regretted not telling Yongsun the truth.

-

 Moonbyul slumped to the floor. She was facing the window where Wheein stood. She watched as Wheein cradled her son tightly in her arms. The boy wouldn’t even look at her.

There was just too much regret and Moonbyul wished she could turn back the hands of time. But time waits for no man. Moonbyul has lost it. And she was probably losing her mind as well.

The blood in her hands belonged to Yongsun. She was holding her wife just 45 minutes ago. The older woman was like a fish out of water; struggled to breathe and her forehead and nose bled profusely.

It was not an easy sight for Moonbyul.

Yongsun ran off with the two women chasing after her. Moonbyul’s heart was crashing hard and she felt like someone tore it apart. She prayed really hard.

“God, please. Please. Please if you have to punish someone; let it be me. Not anyone; not Yongsun; not Minhyuk; not even Wheein. Let it be me.”

She prayed sincerely. This was her own mistake. This was her own stupidity. Nobody else should be punished but her. Yet God wanted to teach her well. He didn’t heed her prayers.

In the blink of the eye, a truck was speeding and it turned sharply at a corner. Yongsun ran across the road; and without realizing it; she was struck. The impact with the truck sent Yongsun up in the air and fell with the loudest thud on the road. She literally flew 15m away from where Wheein and Moonbyul stood. The two were frozen to the ground.

Moonbyul’s heart broke. Wheein’s eyes were enlarged. The time stopped; everything was moving slowly. The truck driver was stunned. Wheein was stumped and Moonbyul screamed at her loudest voice.

“YONGSUN AH!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Moonbyul ran towards Yongsun and pushed away the crowd who was surrounding her. She held her up and nudged Yongsun with her cheeks.

“KIM YONGSUN!”

She screamed again and again. Wheein stood next to her; her heart was already on the ground. She fell; tears were spilling non-stop.

Just then, Wheein heard a shriek from behind her.

“UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Both women turned their heads over their shoulders and saw Minhyuk. The boy’s eyes were enlarged; he was in total shock. The boy scrambled towards Yongsun with a woman behind her. Wheein caught him but he pushed her away. He pulled Yongsun away from Moonbyul.

“UMMA! UMMA! MINHYUK’S HERE!”

Moonbyul’s mind was in a blank. She looked up to find Hwasa staring at her with her hand covering . Hwasa was right. Minhyuk belongs to Moonbyul but she didn’t expect this tragedy.

“UMMA!! UMMA!”

Minhyuk was desperate for his mother to open his eyes. His cries were extremely painful. Wheein went up to Minhyuk and pulled him to her lap. She hugged him tightly.

“Minhyuk ah…”

“Umma!!”

“Minhyuk ah, calm down. Calm down. The ambulance will be here. We will save Umma.”

Moonbyul held Yongsun’s hand but Minhyuk screamed at her instead.

“What did Noona do to Umma?!”

The boy thought his mother was hurt because of Moonbyul. Wheein suddenly stood up and carried Minhyuk away. The boy was trashing in her embrace but Wheein knew she had to hold on to him. Hwasa was kneeling down next to Moonbyul and when she looked up; she was stunned.

“Jung Wheein?”

She whispered softly. But Wheein was more focused on Minhyuk. The boy was traumatized by what he saw and she was afraid that he might be losing his mind. So she stood away from Moonbyul and tried to calm the boy down.

Moonbyul turned her attention to Yongsun. The woman was struggling to breathe. She coughed out blood and Moonbyul was terrified.

“Yongsun ah, stay with me. Yongsun, please just stay with me.”

Hwasa was caressing Moonbyul’s back gently as the taller woman cried her eyes out. Time was just not on Moonbyul’s side anymore.

-

Moonbyul felt a tap on her back. She looked up to find Wheein staring at her. She didn’t say anything but Wheein broke the silence.

“Minhyuk’s asleep. He’s on the sofa.”

Wheein was pointing to where the poor boy was sleeping. The poor boy’s eyes were swollen and he was still sobbing despite being asleep. He was exhausted from all the crying.

“I’m leaving him in your care.”

Wheein was about to walk away when Moonbyul grabbed her hand. Wheein glanced down.

“Take him with you.”

“No, I’m not going to.”

“He needs you now.”

“Moon Byul Yi, up till now you’re not going to take responsibility of Minhyuk!?”

Wheein was annoyed. But Moonbyul’s grip tightened.

“I’m just afraid that he will go crazy if he doesn’t see you. He doesn’t know me. He knows you. So please, please stay with him.”

Moonbyul was begging Wheein.

“I’ve let his mother down. I cannot bring him down with me right now. Not now. I promise I’ll take responsibility of everything but now things are crazy. Minhyuk needs you, Wheein ah.”

Wheein sighed before looking up. Her tears were threatening to spill. Hwasa just looked on; between the two of them. She felt sorry for Minhyuk.

“Please, please Wheein ah.. please stay with Minhyuk for tonight.”

Wheein nodded. She caressed Moonbyul’s hands gently before making her way to Minhyuk. Hwasa was watching her. Wheein still couldn’t recognize her.

Wheein carried Minhyuk in her arms and sat on the sofa. She laid the boy’s head on her lap; and swept Minhyuk’s hair gently. Moonbyul could only watch.

Her heart was aching.

-

Moonbyul was lying on Yongsun’s lap. She was exhausted with work and she just wanted to sleep. So she went to find Yongsun who was busy preparing for her teaching materials. Both were teaching at the kindergarten.

“Wae?”

Yongsun was a little surprised when Moonbyul pulled her arms away and planted her head on her lap.

“Sleepy.”

Moonbyul pouted. Yongsun smiled at her childish girlfriend. She kissed Moonbyul’s forehead gently.

“Sleep then.”

“Okay.”

Moonbyul closed her eyes and Yongsun gently caressed her arms on the sides. Yongsun watched as Moonbyul breathing softly in her sleep. She couldn’t believe she has found the perfect woman. Moonbyul was just more than a girlfriend – she was her soulmate.

Yongsun believed all the good things in Moonbyul although the woman was a little hot-tempered and annoying sometimes. She acted like a child and did silly pranks on Yongsun whenever she got the chance. There were times Yongsun wanted to slap the out of Moonbyul but her heart couldn’t allow her to.

She couldn’t bear to because Moonbyul’s precious to her. Love was just perfection and Yongsun would do anything to keep Moonbyul with her.

“You’re so lucky I’m so in love with you.”

She then kissed Moonbyul’s nose. Unknown to Yongsun, Moonbyul wasn’t sleeping. She was just closing her eyes; pretending to sleep. But hearing Yongsun’s words; her heart leapt in joy. She couldn’t believe what she has found.

Kim Yong Sun.

What did she ever done to have this woman in her life? Everything that she thought she couldn’t have; she found them in Yongsun.

She wouldn’t let Yongsun slip away from her hands. Not now, not soon; not ever.

She slowly opened her eyes to find Yongsun staring back at her. Moonbyul could see the depth of Yongsun’s love with that gaze – that loving gaze. Kim Yongsun was pouring out all her heart in that one gaze and Moonbyul’s cheeks blushed immediately.

“Why are you blushing?”

Yongsun teased.

“You’re so beautiful.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, nobody can be this beautiful.”

Yongsun chuckled softly. She then slowly leaned closer and kissed Moonbyul on her lips. It was a soft peck at first and when Yongsun wanted to pull away; Moonbyul held her in place.

The kiss went deeper and the fire was ignited. Moonbyul needed more than just a peck; needed more than just a kiss. So she sat up slowly before pushing Yongsun down to the sofa. She pinned the older woman underneath her.

“What was that?”

Yongsun was out of breath. She felt like as though Moonbyul took her breath away.

“I don’t know. I just feel like I needed more than this.”

Yongsun’s cheeks blushed instantly. She knew what that means. But she remained nonchalant.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I bet you don’t. I don’t need you to know but I think your body knows it well.”

Moonbyul trailed her finger down Yongsun’s exposed abs. She playfully ran her fingers before she gently rubs Yongsun’s sides. She leaned in for a soft kiss before turning to her side; nudging the tip of her tongue around Yongsun’s left ear.

“Moonbyul ah…”

Moonbyul sneakily grinned. The left ear would always do the trick. The taller woman slowly ran her tongue down Yongsun’s neck; the older woman squirmed as she moaned softly.

“What are you trying to do to me?”

Yongsun whispered softly; her heart beating rapidly. Moonbyul placed her palm on Yongsun’s chest; then smiled.

“I’m getting some.”

“Stop saying things like that.”

“You know it well. It has always been my opening words.”

Yongsun stared loving at Moonbyul before she flicked her finger on Moonbyul’s forehead.

“Shut up and do me now.”

“Yes Maam.”

No more distance; no more clothes in the way.

-

Moonbyul’s memories were crippling her. She burst out in tears; memories of Kim Yongsun filled her mind. She hit her chest with so much angst.

Pain was all she could feel.

She then screamed out to nobody.

“KIM YONG SUN! I LOVE YOU!”

Wishing she could turn back the hands of time – but no, God was not going to let her do that; for now.

-