Deviation 4

I love you a thousand times (FINALLY ENDED)

Yongsun was extremely annoyed. Hyoyeon sat across of her; next to Wheein. And Wheein was helpless each time Yongsun stared at her. She couldn’t run. Hyoyeon locked her in between her.

“Unnie! What are you doing?!”

Wheein hissed at Hyoyeon.

“Pushing the dumb woman until she admits she needs you.”

Hyoyeon whispered softly but maintained a smile to irritate the out of Yongsun.

“You will kill me in the process. Look at how much she’s glaring at me now!”

“Don’t worry, you will bed her tonight.”

“UNNIE!”

Hyoyeon stomped on Wheein’s feet; caused the girl to jump and held on to Hyoyeon tightly. Yongsun was rolling her eyes and she was desperately trying to keep her cool.

“What’s happening? Why is your face so red, Wheein ah?”

“Ah, nothing. My feet felt numb.”

“Oh?”

Yongsun quickly moved over and knelt in front of Wheein. Both Wheein and Hyoyeon were surprised to see Yongsun reacted so quickly.

“Is this better?”

Yongsun started massaging Wheein’s feet; ankle and around her calve. Hyoyeon grinned widely.

“Unnie, I’m feeling better now. Come, Unnie. Sit beside me.”

Wheein pulled Yongsun up before she placed her next to her side. Hyoyeon was on her right. Wheein was in between two women who were vying for her attention. Well, one of them was just being a joker.

“Wheein! I’ll peel the prawns for you!”

“I can do it myself!”

“No, let me do it! I used to do it for you all the time. Remember? You almost choked on the skin because you were pure lazy to peel it.”

“You don’t have to remind me. You laughed like crazy!”

“Hey! You looked so dumb! I told you so many times you need to peel the skin!”

“Bluek!”

Yongsun watched the pair arguing back and forth. They must have created many wonderful memories although it seemed like they were going at each other’s throats. At least, Hyoyeon got to love Wheein and Wheein loves her back.

Whereas she herself couldn’t make up her mind whether she should give it a try or not. Wheein seems adorable, caring and lovable. And she’s sincere towards her. Well, now some dumb rival appeared; Yongsun couldn’t help but feeling worried that she might lose Wheein in the process if she didn’t keep herself together.

“Hyoyeon-shi, where’s your girlfriend? Isn’t she coming over?”

Hyoyeon and Wheein stopped arguing. They were surprised and somehow feeling a little unnerved with Yongsun’s calm posture. Wheein was watching for any erupting signs.

“She’s on the way. I’d love her to meet Wheein! Actually, I’m just dating her for fun. We are not exclusive, but I think she makes a great girlfriend to Wheein.”

“WHAT?!?”

Both Yongsun and Wheein exclaimed at the same time. Hyoyeon was really pushing it too far. Wheein was panicking while Yongsun was going to erupt like soon.

“So, you’re having a matchmaking session for Wheein or something?”

“Yeah! Since she’s not EXCLUSIVELY dating anyone, she’s still free to be introduced to someone else, RIGHT?!”

“What makes you think this new lady is good for Wheein?”

“Both are from Jeonju. Both love painting. Both are eccentric and Wheein definitely gets attracted to such women.”

“Huh?! What? Since when?!”

“Wheein, stop denying. You dated me.”

Wheein rolled her eyes. She could feel the throbbing sides of her head banging against her skull. Yongsun was dangerously unhappy. That look; that annoying look on Yongsun’s face said a lot of things.

“Unnie, can I have a word with you?”

Wheein was tugging Yongsun’s arm gently. She was afraid; and worried that this might be too much for Yongsun.

“I thought you’re meeting your NEW girlfriend?”

Wheein could sense the tension in Yongsun’s voice. She glared at Hyoyeon before turning back to face Yongsun.

“Please? Let’s talk.”

“Fine.”

Wheein managed to pull Yongsun away from her seat. She cautiously dragged Yongsun far away from where Hyoyeon was. That woman was still grinning in her seat.

“Your ex-girlfriend is a sadistic or something? Why is she grinning like that?”

“Hyoyeon unnie is a playful person. She’s never been serious although sometimes it might get too much like just now.”

“What do you mean?”

Wheein sighed softly.

“Unnie, Hyoyeon unnie wanted to make you jealous.”

“She already did.”

“And pushed you until you admit that you like me.”

“Duh, I like you! Of course, I like you! I like you so much that I cannot think straight anymore. If not for you, I would have jump on her.”

Wheein was stunned at the revelation. Yongsun puffed her cheeks; pouting her lips and her arms folded across her chest. She was just like a grumpy child seeking attention from his mother.

Wheein was fascinated.

“You’re jealous now?”

“I’m trying hard not to.”

“But why?”

“The person I like is fooling around with her ex-girlfriend.”

“The person you like?”

“Yes, the person I like. God damn it. Jung Wheein, I like you, okay? I like you a lot!”

Yongsun finally said it. She finally admitted it. And she wasn’t going to hold back anymore. She had to say before Hyoyeon’s so-called date came along and swept Wheein away from her.

“I don’t care what you think of me or the new girl that’s coming along later. But I cannot let anyone else take you away from me. Yes, I’m a fool for not realizing how much I need you but god damn it, I really like you so much. I began having this feeling since we started staying together. I just couldn’t justify it. But now I can.”

“Why do you need to justify your feelings for me?”

“I don’t want to hurt you or hurt me or hurt us. I genuinely want to pursue a new life and love someone else and being loved in return. But I’m so afraid after what Moonbyul did to me. I couldn’t trust myself anymore.”

“Unnie, I don’t need you to give me the world. I just need you to give me your love. Your heart. And the trust that is tearing you apart. Just give me a chance to let me love you.”

“What if we fail? Or rather I fail to love you more than I should?”

“Don’t worry about that, okay? Love is nurturing. It doesn’t happen overnight. Let me win your heart over. Take your time to let me in. I’m not going to stop loving you. I’ll never stop. I’ll love you until we grow old together; or when Minhyuk gets married or even better, when he has kids and we can look after them for him. I just want that. That forever and everlasting. Just that moment with you. Can you give me that, at least?”

Wheein was hopeful and her eyes said it all. Wheein’s sincerity touched Yongsun’s heart deeply. All the fears she used to feel inside somehow eroded away when Wheein pulled her closer; wrapped her arms around Yongsun’s waist and then planted a soft kiss on Yongsun’s forehead.

“I love you, Yongsun. That’s all I know. Give me a chance. Let me fill your world slowly. Trust me.”

Yongsun nodded. No more hiding; no more playing hard to get and no more behaving like a jealous stupid fool. Wheein has always been hers right from the start. Now, she owns her

“You’re mine.”

“Yes, I’m yours.”

“You better reject that woman.”

“I will! I promise.”

“I love you, Wheein.”

“Love you more, Unnie.”

-

Hyoyeon was hugging someone. In fact, she was hugging two women. Yongsun rolled her eyes and Wheein was eyeing Hyoyeon cautiously.

“Wheein!”

Hyoyeon was grinning slyly when she saw Yongsun’s arms around Wheein.

“Wow, that was fast.”

“Thanks to you. You pushed the button waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far.”

“Hey, at least it worked! Congratulations!”

Hyoyeon then pulled the two women closer before turning to the other two ladies who were staring blatantly at them.

“What are you up to this time?”

The taller woman asked.

“Nothing, I was just teasing my ex-girlfriend and her new girlfriend. They needed a little push from me.”

“You’re always poking your nose into your ex-girlfriends’ lives. One day, you’ll get beaten up I tell you.”

“Nah, Yongsun’s a nice lady. I just needed to say that I’ll introduce Taeyeon to Wheein; you should see her nose earlier on. I could literally see fire and smoke coming out of it.”

“Ya! You’re not supposed to make fun of my girlfriend!”

Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out at Wheein; Yongsun was blushing red. Suddenly, the smaller woman poked Hyoyeon on her back. She looked a little cautious.

“Wait, you wanted to introduce me to your ex-girlfriend?”

Hyoyeon nodded.

“ARE YOU NUTS?! TIFFANY WILL KILL ME!”

“SHE’S NOT HERE!”

“YES, BUT SHE HAS SPIES! KWON YURI IS ONE OF THEM!”

The taller woman was sniggering away; the smaller one rolled her eyes.

“I’m pretty sure I’m going to tell Tiffany everything.”

“YA! KWON YURI! DON’T BE AN !”

Hyoyeon was laughing away. Taeyeon smacked her forehead.

“OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

“IT’S YOUR FAULT!”

“Yeah, it has always been Hyoyeon’s fault.”

“Yuri, I haven’t told Jessica about Yoona’s story.”

“DON’T YOU DARE! YOONA IS AN OLD FRIEND!”

“YOU DON’T KISS YOUR OLD FRIEND!”

“AND WHY WERE YOU DATING YOONA?! SHE’S NOT EVEN YOUR TYPE!”

“I CANNOT DATE YOUR FRIEND NOW?! WHY?! YOU DATED HER BEFORE?!”

“Yoona? Im Yoona? Isnt she your old flame?”

“YA! KIM TAEYEON!”

“HOR! SO I’M RIGHT! YOONA IS YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND!”

“KIM TAEYEON, I’M SO GETTING MY REVENGE! I’M GONNA CALL TIFFANY!”

“HEY!!”

Wheein and Yongsun watched them; arguing and screaming at each other. They somehow figured out. The taller woman is Kwon Yuri and the smaller one is Kim Taeyeon. And these 3 ladies were a little bit nutcase. And Wheein wondered why she dated Hyoyeon in the first place.

-

The crazy moment was over. Hyoyeon got into a lot of trouble with her friends. They were locking her under their arms as they dragged away after saying goodbye to the couple. Wheein was glad to escape the madness and left with Yongsun.  

The moment they reached Wheein’s apartment, they went straight to Wheein’s room. Their lips were already stuck together; hands roaming around; heat emits from the skin created warmth and a pool of wetness between their legs.

Clothes came off; skin on skin; body to body; lips and then hands roaming each other’s bodies. They couldn’t stop anymore.

“You’re so hot.”

Wheein blushed. Yongsun was bolder in her confessions.

“Are you always like this when it comes to ?”

Wheein had to ask. She had never seen Yongsun like this.

“I don’t know. I’m probably deprived.”

“Okay, let’s stop talking. Do it now.”

The night was long and wet; hot and stuffed. Everything was in a haze before both hit the roof; both gotten that satisfying after a long time.

-