Epilogue

An Alpha's Struggle

It came time for Cory to return to South Korea, as Changkhyun and Jungkook came back to the states with the rest of Cory's pack as they had promised to do. Hoseok and Doyoung even made it back to say goodbye to Cory.

They were currently having a barbecue at the lake, Cory's pack conversing with Cory and Kisu as they handled the grill. Changkhyun and Jungkook kept a close eye on Kihyun because of what had happened but other than that they were enjoying the day.

"Did you miss home?" Hongseob asked Cory. "I did," Cory said in Korean as he checked on the grill before closing the lid. He sat on the cooler, sighing as he took a gulp of his drink. "But I don't know if I'll return home or not," he said. "I'm still on the fence about it," he said. "Not too late to change your mind hyung," said Jeonguk as he walked over. "I wouldn't mind you staying, you'd just have to come visit," he said. Kisu was dragged over to where Youngjae and Jooheon were by Jimin to let them have their time alone before going over to Cory. The rest of Cory's pack backed away to let Jimin have his privacy with Cory.

"What's up Jimin?" Cory asked in English as he moved to let Jimin sit beside him on the cooler. "Your pack will be leaving soon," said Jimin as he sat down. "I know," said Cory as he sighed. "Are you going to leave with them?" He asked. "I don't know," said Cory as he looked towards where his pack had wandered off to, Jeonguk and Changsun were at the graves while the others were talking with Kihyun with Jungkook translating.

"I want to go, but at the same time I want to stay," mumbled Cory as he stood to check on the grill before calling the others to come get more food if they wanted. Cory's pack went to get more food as Youngjae wondered over with Jooheon and Kisu to get more food. Jungkook went to get food for Kihyun with Changkhyun before going back over to Kihyun. Jimin enjoyed talking with Cory's pack, asking them questions about home to which Cory translated for the most part. He did answer some of the questions, but he left the rest for the others to answer, not to feel like he was butting in or anything.

"When's your flight?" Asked Changkhyun as he walked over. "In a few hours," Jeonguk said in English as he turned to Changkhyun. "Thanks again, for adding her grave here, I know you didn't have to," he said, turning to Jimin. "It was Kihyun's idea," said Jimin. "A thanks for giving his wolf back," he said. Jeonguk nodded. "I got to see her one last time, at least," he mumbled. "How is he?" He asked. "Fine," said Jimin. "He's living day to day as best as he can," he said. "He feels strangely disconnected from his wolf, but it may be because of the extraction," he said. Jeonguk nodded. "It happens," he said.

They finished up the barbecue at the lake as they were approached by a familiar face. "Oh, Jinhwan, what's up?" Asked Cory as he noticed him. "Heard you were having a barbecue, looks like I got here too late," said Jinhwan as he chuckled some. "Came to let you know that your ex pack mate was taken care of," he said. "Hui? Good, he wasn't getting out of the US when we had all of his ids and things," he said. "We have some food left over if you want to help us take the grill back to the house," said Changkhyun. "Sure," said Jinhwan as he helped them take the grill back to the house. Jooheon and Youngjae dragged the cooler back to the house.

Jinhwan got some food for the road to take home before he left in his car, waving to the others as he drove off. Cory was left to ponder leaving or staying as he went to pack his things. Kisu went to see him. "Well, have you made your decision yet?" He asked in Korean. "Not really," Cory said in Korean as he looked at his suitcase. "Your last chance to stay or go is literally when you stand at the airport hyung," said Kisu as he stood beside Cory. "I know," said Cory as he sighed. He went to pack his clothes before zipping up his suit case and taking it out to the livingroom where the rest of his pack was.

Jeonguk looked up at Cory before standing and going to hug him. "Whatever your decision is, be happy hyung," he said in Korean before moving back. "When are we leaving?" Asked Cory. Changkhyun entered the livingroom from the kitchen, scratching the back of his head. "Well, we leave in an hour, Jin's truck is already packed so if you want to throw the suitcase in the trunk," he said, shrugging. Cory nodded and went to do that.

Changkhyun and Jimin were in the front while Cory, Jeonguk and Jinhong were in the backseat with the rest of Cory's pack in the trunk when they had left for the airport. "We'll take you through customs," said Changkhyun as he went to park somewhere. "And then that will be your last chance Cory," he said. Cory nodded and hopped out of the truck with the others, grabbing their bags and entering the airport.

Cory stood, debating on whether he should check his bags in or not as the rest of his pack went to check in their bags. "You coming hyung?" Jinhong asked Cory as they got their bags checked in. "Nah," said Cory as he shook his head. "I've made my decision," he said, turning to Jimin. "I'm staying," he said in English, causing Jimin's eyes to widen. Jimin tackled Cory, kissing him and not caring that they were in public. Changkhyun chuckled some. "Well, have a safe flight," he said in Korean as he turned to Jeonguk. Jeonguk smiled some. "Looks like I'm alpha again," he said. "Take care of them," he said to Changkhyun. "I will," said Changkhyun.

It was a few minutes before Jimin and Cory seperated, Cory blushing madly and Jimin yelling in joy as he ran down the corridor. Changkhyun sighed. "I better get him before he gets kicked out by security," he said, offering to take Cory's suitcase. Cory nodded and turned to his packmates, Changkhyun taking the suitcase and going after Jimin.

"Well, this is a surprise," said Hongseob. "I really thought you'd go back with us," he said, chuckling some. "I figured I'd stay around for Kisu, you know how he gets when he's lonely," Cory said with a snicker. Changsun laughs, before patting Cory on the shoulder. "Stay strong hyung, and come visit will you?" He asked. Cory nodded and watched his now ex packmates leave.