Confirmed

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Confirmed

Sinb decided to visit Umji. She's walking closer to Umji's home when she saw Umji went out of her house. Sinb smiled and was about to shout Umji's name to call her but stopped when Eunha exit on Umji house too.

Sinb frowned. "What is she doing in Umji's house? Are they really close friends? Already?"

Sinb is standing in a corner, a meter away from Umji and Eunha, but she clearly saw that the two are walking away while holding hands.

Sinb felt her heart aching watching that scene. She wants to follow them, grabbed Eunha on the collar and told her to get away from Umji but she can't. She's just Umji's bestfriend so she can't act like a posessive lover of her. Besides, she doesn't want Umji to get mad at her if she will hurt her new 'friend?'.

Sinb sighed turned around then walked away with fast heavy footsteps. She keeps on walking fast while staring on the ground when she felt someone bumped into her.

Sinb bowed down then offered her hand to the girl who fell down on the floor because of the impact. "I'm really sorry. It's my fault, miss..."

Sinb looked at the person sitting down on the floor. They both widen their eyes when they recognized each others.

"I...I'm so sorry, Y-Yuju-ssi." Sinb apologized.

"I-It's okay, Sinb-ssi." Yuju said. She hesitated but still accepts Sinb's hand in helping her to stand up.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry. It's my fault." Sinb apologized once again.

Yuju frowned. "I said it's okay but... why are you walking like that anyway? Didn't you visit Umji?"

Sinb sighed. "I want to but... she went out with our weird classmate." She noticed Yuju glaring at her. "It's not you. We are not classmates, right?"

"Yeah. But you're talking about Eunha." Yuju said, and Sinb looked away from her. "Eunha is not a bad girl. She can take care of Umji, Sinb-ssi. Don't worry."

"But I can take care of Umji too. I... I should be the one spending time with her now because... I'm her best friend." Sinb said, looking down the floor.

Yuju take a better look at her, then nodded. "You are in love with your bestfriend, Sinb-ssi."

Sinb looked up at Yuju, then shook her head. "No. But I mean yes. I... I love Umji because we're best friends, okay?"

"You know what I really mean, Sinb-ssi." Yuju said seriously. She smiled. "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

"R-Really?" Sinb asked surprised.

"Yeah. Don't worry." Yuju said. She started walking away but Sinb followed her. "What? Are we going on the same path?"

"I think so. Ahm... Can we talk on our way? I mean... I know that I never had a chance to talk with you since you became Umji's friend so... I think, this is the best time for it." Sinb said shyly. She thinks that Yuju is weird but today, she felt safe with her.

Yuju widen her eyes in surprise, but smile after. "Sure."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter