Safe and Sound

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Safe and Sound

The classroom felt so silent while a lot of pair of eyes keeps on looking back and forth to the still smiling Eunha and to the silently murmuring Umji.

The teacher cleared . "Well, what a coincidence. We are surprised too cause we thought Umji-ssi doesn't have a lover." She laughed awkwardly. "Anyways, welcome to the class, Miss Jung. Everyone, let's give Miss Jung a loud welcome claps."

Everyone inside the classroom except Eunha started clapping, even the glaring Sinb and the still pissed Umji.

The teacher smiled after the claps ended. "What a coincidence again, Miss Jung. The only vacant chair is the one behind Umji-ssi's table. I think the destiny really ships the two of you."

Some of the students laughed cause of the teacher teasing but the others remain bitter. A lot of their classmates think that Umji is not worthy for the pretty transferree.

After saying 'Thank you' to the teacher, Eunha started walking closer to her assigned table. She gave Umji a very wide smile first before sitting on the chair behind her 'girlfriend'.

Umji released a long deep sigh and just focus her attention on the teacher who started lecturing now. She keeps on fighting the urge to look behind her. She heard Sinb spoke.

"We need to talk after class, Umji."

___________________

Umji and everyone in the class are all surprised how smart Eunha is. This is her first day in school but she answered all of the questions of their teachers correctly. She's not even reading a book or even taking down notes during the whole class hours.

The doorbell finally rung indicating the end of the classes. Sinb hurriedly stand next to Umji who's busy fixing her things.

"Let's go now, Umji. We need to talk, right?" Sinb said trying hard to ignore Eunha who is watching them with a cute pout on her face.

"But master, Yerin unnie and Yuju said we should meet them after class." Eunha said then stand up. She took Umji's bag then carried it. "Let's go now, master."

"Why are you calling Umji, master? Are the two of you playing master-pet relationship?"

They heard one of their classmates asked then the whole classes started making teasing noises. Sinb glared at Eunha who looks so innocent and confused about the teasing.

"Shut up, everyone!" Sinb shouted making the whole class quiet. They are all aware that Sinb is part of the 'it girl squad' now. "Let's go, Umji."

Umji sighed then stand-up, she looked at Eunha. "Just go and meet Yuju unnie and Yerin unnie now, Eunha unnie. I will just talk with Sinb."

"Why you have to talk with that ert, master?" Eunha asked innocently.

Sinb was shocked then glared at Eunha. "Why are you calling me ert, kid? How dare you?"

"Sinb, I can explain later why she called you like that." Umji patted Sinb's shoulder then looked back at Eunha. "Eunha unnie, Sinb is my bestfriend. She's not a bad person so don't worry. Like I've said, just go and meet Yuju unnie and Yerin unnie. Let's just talk later, okay?"

Eunha pouted cutely then glared at Sinb who glared back at her. Yerin suddenly entered their classroom making a lot of students bowed down at her. She just gave them her infamous eyesmile then enveloped Eunha in a bear hug.

"Aigoo, my favorite cousin is finally in this school." Yerin said happily.

"Cousin?!" Sinb and Umji asked in surprise.

Yerin chuckled. "Yes. Eunha is my cousin that's why she's Jung Eunha."

Umji fight an urge to roll her eyes. Yerin really keep her promise to help Eunha entered this exclusive school and even pretend that they are cousins.

"Yerin unnie, master choose to hang-out with that ert instead of us." Eunha said pointing a finger at Sinb who glared at her.

Yerin smiled then put down Eunha's pointing hand. "It's okay. That ert is a nice person esp to Umji so let them talk. Besides, the queenbee and the whole team wants to meet you."

Umji looked at the Jungs worriedly. "Why? I hope they won't do something bad to Eunha unnie. Please protect her, Yerin unnie."

"Don't worry, Umji. The queenbee and her squad won't dare to hurt their latest member." Yerin said then patted Eunha's back. Umji and Sinb both widen their eyes in shock.

"We have to go now, Umji and Sinb. Annyeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter