Extraordinary

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Extraordinary

"She's an alien. I told you Umji, that girl is an alien!" Yuju said with wide eyes as she pointed at the sleeping girl in guestroom's bed.

Umji sighed then shook her head. "I don't think so, Yuju unnie. I just found this girl drowning in the Han River. She's not an alien, okay?"

Yuju leaned closer to the sleeping girl on the bed then studied her facial features. "Aliens looks human too but they have super powers. Let's try if this girl has a super powers too." Umji widen her eyes when Yuju grabbed a pen on the nightstand then aimed it to the stranger.

"Yuju unnie, don't!" Umji shouted then gently pushed Yuju away from the bed. The sleeping girl woke up then sat up in the bed like a robot.

Yuju and Umji both shut up and take a look at the stranger who looks lost in her thoughts.

"Is she concentrating? Is she going to teleport or levitate?" Yuju whispered to Umji nervously. She really thinks that the stranger is an alien.

Umji felt scared but slowly walked closer to the girl. She felt goosebumps when the girl looked straight in her eyes. "H-Hi. Are you alright? Are you feeling well now or...we should take you to the hospital, miss?"

The girl blinked her eyes a lot of times before smiling at Umji. "You're my master! Thanks for saving me."

Yuju and Umji shared a look before looking back at the girl. "I'm sorry? Can you please stop calling me master? I'm not your master and we don't even know each others, okay?"

The girl stand up making Umji and Yuju stepped backwards in fear. "I won't hurt you. From now on, you're my master. I will do everything for you cause I'm yours now."

Umji glared at her. "Are you crazy? If you're a e or what, get out of my house. I don't want to play with you." Umji said with a reddening cheeks and ears.

"What? What is a e or what? I've never heard that kind of word." The girl said with a cute frown on her face.

Yuju smiled then walked closer to the girl. "What are you? Which star are you from? How did you get in this world? Is UFO real? I wanna see it!"

The girl thinks but shook her head right away. "I don't know what you're talking about. I can't remember anything. Can you help me?"

Yuju's eyes sparkled then nodded her head excitedly. Umji sighed, she's still suspicious with the girl.

"Who are you? What kind of creature are you?" Umji asked looking straight in the girls eyes.

The girl smiled. "You're so cute, master." Umji blushed but glared at her. "I really can't remember anything though."

"Don't tell us you have an amnesia? Then why are you calling me master? Are you playing pranks on me?" Umji said still glaring at the innocent looking girl.

"I don't know. The moment I saw you, the word master already come out into my mind. I don't know why but when I saw you a while ago, I felt that you're the one who can help me remember anything about me."

Yuju.and Umji shared a suspicious look. They both looked back at the girl who's now bouncing on the bed like a child. Umji groaned then cleared catching the attention of the girl who finally stopped bouncing on the bed.

"Since it's already late at night, I will let you sleep in my house. Don't you dare do something stupid or else, I will call the police to arrest you. But tomorrow, you need to get out of my house as soon as possible, okay?" Umji said with a scary glare making the girl scared. Umji felt guilty so she finally stopped glaring at the poor girl. "Let's just go to sleep now."

"Sleep? But I'm not sleepy yet." The girl said but Umji switched off the lights. "Why so rude, master?"

Umji sighed. "As your master, I command you to shut up and fall asleep now. If you don't want to sleep, let Yuju unnie and I."

Yuju gave the stranger girl a concerned look before following Umji outside the room. They went to the living room.

"Isn't she so cute? You shouldn't treat her like that, Umji." Yuju said still feeling sorry for the stranger.

Umji sighed then massaged her temples. "We should be careful instead of feeling pity to that stranger, Yuju unnie. What if she's a bad person?"

"What if she's really an alien that can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter