Bullying

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bullying

Umji and Yuju became close friends after they met on the school library. Yuju is weird and nerdy but she's fun to be with that's why Umji always enjoyed her company. She had no idea that her bestfriend Sinb felt jealousy because of her closeness with Yuju.

"Do you want to eat outside after class, Umji? My treat." Sinb said smiling at Umji who's busy fixing things inside her locker.

"Uh...I can't be with you after our classes ended, Sinb. I already promised Yuju unnie that I will join her in her research on the school library later. I'm sorry." Umji said without looking at Sinb who frowned with a glare.

"Why are you always together with that nerd? She's so weird, Umji." Sinb said with annoyance in her voice.

Umji looked at her. "There's nothing wrong about Yuju unnie, Sinb. Why don't you join us later? You and Yuju unnie are both acting casual with each others. Why don't you bond with her, Sinb? I hope you and Yuju unnie become close friends." Umji said with a smile.

Sinb fake a smile. "Sure but maybe, next time."

They noticed that the students on the hallway give way and starts admiring the three girls who's walking like superstars. Well, they are really superstars but in this exclusive school only.

"Oh, hi Sinb." Dahyun, one of the popular girls greeted Sinb who greeted her back. When she looked at Umji who bowed down at her, she looked disgusted.

Mina who's standing on the right side of Dahyun noticed her reaction but just ignored it. Jihyo who's standing on the left side of Dahyun chuckled while eyeing Umji.

"I can't believe that she's your bestfriend, Sinb. Look at her, she's so...ouch. Why did you pinch me, Dahyun?" Jihyo said glaring at Dahyun who glared back at her.

Dahyun looked at Sinb with a smile then take a look at Umji. "Don't mind, Jihyo unnie, Umji-ssi. You look cute, right Sinb?"

Sinb smiled then placed her hand on Umji's left shoulder. "Yes, Dahyun. Umji is so cute like a baby."

Umji smiled at Sinb who smiled back at her. They didn't noticed the jealous look on Dahyun's face right now.

"Let's go now, girls. Sana is waiting for us. I'm sure she's mad right now after what happened last night." Mina said wearing her usual cold face then walked away leaving her two friends behind.

Jihyo followed Mina without a word unlike Dahyun who bid goodbye to Sinb then fake a smile to Umji first before following her two friends.

"Are you part of their group now, Sinb? Are you sure they are nice?" Umji asked worriedly. She doesn't know much about those popular girls. "I hope they won't influence you in a bad way, Sinb."

"They are nice, Umji. Besides, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter