Stay With You

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stay With You

Eunha opened the door leading to the rooftop deck. She frowned when she saw Tzuyu standing on the railing. "Be careful, queenbee." She started walking closer to Tzuyu who suddenly disappeared in front of her. She turned around, then saw Tzuyu closing the door behind her. "How did you do that, queenbee?"

"How did you know that I'll be here too, Eunha unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

Eunha shrugged. "I just felt you."

Tzuyu smiled, then snapped her fingers. Eunha felt something suspicious in their surroundings. She looked down the building, then saw the people down there not moving. "What's going on? What did you do?" Eunha glared at Tzuyu. She knows that she'll do everything to protect those innocent people especially Umji.

"I just stopped the time. You can do that too, right?" Tzuyu asked.

"What? I-I can't. How can I do that?" Eunha asked. "What are you?"

"We are both the same, Eunha unnie. We don't belong in this world. This world is not the planet we came from." Tzuyu said walking closer to Eunha.

"What? I can't understand you, queenbee."

"We are aliens, Eunha unnie."

Eunha frowned, she started walking away leaving Tzuyu but stopped when she heard her talking again. "This is not the world we truly belong. That's why you should stop your feelings for your master."

Eunha stand in front of Tzuyu in a flash. "You are lying."

"I am not. You will just hurt Umji-ssi if you will leave her someday." Tzuyu said.

"I will never leave Umji! She's my master and my princess. I will always stay by her side." Eunha said stubbornly.

"Can't you understand? You and Umji-ssi are not the same. It's impossible for an alien like us to have a relationship with human. It's inappropriate, Eunha unnie." Tzuyu said.

"I-I won't believe you!"

"It's your choice. And your lost too." Tzuyu said, then looked down the building. The people down there are still frozen. "Do you think what will happen if you stay with your master side? You won't age the same as her because the timezone in this planet is different from our own planet." She looked back at Eunha. "Do you think Umji and all the people around you won't be scared if you will look the same even after more years passed? They will realize you are not normal, they will think of you as a monster and... they will hate Umji-ssi too because of you."

Eunha bit her lower lip, she felt her heart aching and tears started forming in her eyes. She doesn't want people to hurt Umji, to hate her and make her suffer just because of an alien like her but... she doesn't want to leave her. Eunha wants to stay by her side forever.

Tzuyu walked closer to Eunha, then squeezed her right shoulder. "I know it hurts. We are both feeling the same." Eunha looked up to her like a lost puppy. She chuckled. "Sana unnie... I've broke up with her that's why our group turned into two. I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter