Umji's Girlfriend

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Umji's Girlfriend

Umji is almost finished doing sandwiches and fruit juices when Eunha entered the kitchen wearing a sweet smile on her face. Umji tried her best to ignore the weird feeling she felt when Eunha stand next to her then smelled the food placed on the food tray.

"Are we going to eat that, master?" Eunha asked oblivious that her closeness to Umji is making the latter uncomfortable.

"Y-Yes. We will eat this while watching TV on the living room." Umji said then carry the tray on her hands. There's no way that she will let Eunha carry something fragile.

Eunha smiled then followed Umji outside. She sat down on the sofa with an excited bounce making Umji chuckled. Umji placed down the food tray on the coffee table then switched on the TV. Umji gave Eunha a sandwich while the latter eye's is just fixed on the TV screen.

"Until now, I can't understand how those people entered on that box." Eunha said innocently making Umji smiled when she remembered how Eunha acted so weirdly the first time they watched TV together.

Umji chuckled when she remembered how she and Yuju tried their best to stop Eunha on almost breaking the TV cause the latter wants to enter inside that 'box'.

"I miss you so much, master." Umji heard Eunha said. She take a look at Eunha who is looking straight to her now. They are sitting so close to each others because Eunha is always so clingy to Umji.

"I'm sorry if I have to leave you all alone here. I need to go to school and I can't take you there with me." Umji explained.

Eunha pouted cutely. "Why? I want to go anywhere with you. Let me go with you on that school too, master."

Umji shook her head. "I don't think that's possible unless you finally remembered who you are, Eunha unnie."

They heard the doorbell ringing making Umji sigh in relief. She thought that Yuju already came to help her take care of Eunha. Umji widen her eyes in surprise when Yerin is the one who greeted her the moment she opened the house's gate.

"Hello, my baby Umji. I bought delicious foods for you." Yerin said cheerfully then walked straight inside the house.

Umji chased her in a hurry but it's already too late. Yerin almost drop the shopping bags on her hands when she saw Eunha sitting on the sofa with a sandwich on .

"Aigoo. You never told me that you have a very cute girlfriend, Umji." Yerin said smiling brightly at Eunha who hurriedly eat the sandwich then 'one shot' the fruit juice on a glass making Yerin surprised. "Whoa. That's so cool, sis."

Umji laughed awkwardly. "Yerin unnie, ahm...she's my 'friend' Eunha unnie. She's just came here to visit me."

"Just a friend? Aww, I thought she's your girlfriend, Umji." Yerin said slightly disappointed.

Eunha frowned then raised her hand making Yerin and Umji looked at her. "What's the meaning of the word 'girlfriend', master?"

Yerin looked at Umji confused. "Master?"

Umji took a deep sigh then signaled Eunha to shut . "You can now go back to your room, Eunha unnie. Yerin unnie and I need to talk."

Eunha stand up then slowly walked closer to Yerin. She glared at Yerin who eyesmiled at her. "Don't do something funny to my master, ert."

Yerin widen her eyes in surprise while Umji hold in her laughter. Eunha climbed up the stairs with heavy footsteps but she still looks like a super cute brat making Yerin smiled.

Umji took a deep sigh when Eunha is no longer in their sight. "Don't mind what Eunha unnie said. Yuju unnie told her to call anyone who seems suspicious to her as 'ert'."

"It's okay. She's so innocently cute. Too bad she's just a friend of yours. You two look good together, Umji." Yerin said still wearing a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter