Living With You

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Living With You

Umji's POV

I can't focus in the lecture of my History teacher right now cause my mind can't stop thinking about Eunha unnie who I left home alone. Well, after I let her get back in my home last few days ago, Yuju unnie and I decided to give that weird stranger a name cause she keeps on saying that she can't remember anything about her. Yuju unnie suggested a lot of weird names like Yujurgini, Yujuko and Bunny but I suggested 'Eunha' because that stranger is so mysterious like the galaxy. The stranger said she liked the name 'Eunha' so since then, Yuju unnie and I are calling her in that name.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot, Umji?"I heard Sinb asked. She's sitting on the chair next to me.

I shook my head then smiled at her. "I just remembered something funny, Sinb. Don't mind me."

I return back my attention on the teacher lecturing in front of the classroom right now. But at the back of my mind, I can't stop thinking about Eunha unnie.

--------------------------------

"Umji, wait!" I heard Sinb said so I stopped running away then looked back at her. "Why are you in a hurry. Is there an emergency?"

I don't want to lie to my bestfriend but I don't know how to tell her about Eunha unnie, not yet. "I...I just really need to go home now, Sinb. Sowon unnie is not yet home so I have to take care of our house."

Sinb smiled. "I will help you. Let's go to your house now, Umji."

I widen my eyes in surprise then shook my head. "N-No. You can't, Sinb. I...I don't think Sowon unnie will let me entertain a visitor in our house without her knowing." I lied again and I felt so guilty when I saw the disappointed look on Sinb's face.

"Sinb!" I heard Dahyun's voice. I saw her walking closer to Sinb and I right now. "Sinb, why don't you just hang-out with me? I think Umji has some personal things to do, right Umji?"

I smiled weakly at Dahyun then nodded my head. Sinb sighed. "Okay. But when you need my help, don't hesitate to call me on the phone cause I will fly my way back to you, Umji."

I chuckled at Sinb's words but I noticed the annoyed look on Dahyun's face right now making me frown. "Ah...I have to go now. Enjoy your hang-out together with Dahyun, Sinb. Bye."

I started walking away from Sinb and Dahyun. I want to spend some time with Sinb but I can't cause Eunha unnie might be waiting for me right now. I left her with a lot of instructions a while ago and also left a post-it note on the refrigerator just to make sure she won't do something dangerous while I'm not around. Eunha unnie is both innocent and weird so the thought that she's all alone in my house now keeps on scaring me inside.

"Aigoo. Umji wants to come back home as soon as possible. Are you that excited to see your domestic alien wife?" Yuju unnie said when I saw her on the hallway.

I glared at her. "What are you talking about? Eunha unnie is not my wife and I'm not feeling excited but scared right now, Yuju unnie."

"Scared? Scared to lose Eunha?" Yuju unnie teased once again making me rolled my eyes on her.

We are now walking in the school campus when a group of students blocked our way. They are wearing annoying smirks on their faces.

"Are they goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter