Beautiful Stranger

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Beautiful Stranger

Umji's POV

I keep on pretending that I'm fine but deep inside, I'm hurting so much. I can't understand why Yuju unnie and I are being bullied inside the school. We did nothing wrong to those bullies so I can't understand why they are doing this to us.

"Don't cry, Umji. I'm now part of Sana unnie's team so I can finally do something to stop this bullying. I'll protect you no matter what, Umji." Sinb said while wiping my tears. We're currently inside the school campus sitting in one bench.

Sinb already knows that Yuju unnie and I are being bullied and she promised that she will protect me from those bullies. I'm glad that she's here with me and comforting me just like the old times.

"Thanks, Sinb. Thank you for always staying by my side, my bestfriend." I said smiling at her. Sinb smiled back at me then hugged me tight.

"I will do everything I can for you, Umji. I love you." I heard Sinb said. This is the first time she said 'I love you' to me and it sounds weird for me.

I just smiled then hugged her tight. We're bestfriends so of course, we do love each others. I hope this bullying will finally stop cause I don't want to experience this forever.

---------------------------------------

"Hey, ugly girl. Where is your weird bestfriend?" A female student on the hallway said.

"I guess her weird friend got abducted by the aliens. I'm happy for her." Another female student said making the other students standing on the hallway laughed.

I just ignored them then continued walking away from them. I was about to exit the school ground when I was grabbed into the corner by the three girls wearing black hoodie jackets.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked nervously. Their faces are hidden with the help of their hoods so I can't see whoever they are.

"We won't do anything with you, ugly duckling. We just want to tell you that our master doesn't want to see your ugly face in this school anymore." One of the mystery girl said.

"What? What have I done wrong? Who is your master? Why is she doing this to me?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes. I don't want to look pitiful but I'm so hurt from all this bullying.

"Why don't you ask your bestfriend Sinb? She knows all the answers in your questions." Another girl said making me shock. Sinb? She knows everything about this?

"No one really cares for you, Kim Yewon. Not even your bestfriend Sinb. You might as well kill yourself right now." The third girl said making me cry. They laughed at me before leaving me all alone.

I continued crying because the pain in my heart keeps on killing me inside. A lot of people called me ugly since I was a child, only my family really loves me and I hope Sinb too. I really hope she has nothing to do with this bullying because she's my bestfriend.

'I'm not really special. I have nothing special on me that's why no one loves me. I'm just a burden in my family. I...I can't take this anymore!'

I run away outside the school ground. I keep on walking away without thinking where should I go. I just hope that everything will be better after all of this.

-----------------------------------

"I'll go to the airport now, Umji. Don't worry cause I already talk to our aunties to take a look at you. Besides, I'm pretty sure you can take care of yourself now, my baby." My elder sister Sowon unnie said. She's about to go now to the airport to attend her one-week business trip in Jeju Island.

My Sowon unnie is a young businesswoman. She's the one managing our family owned restaurant since our parents died in a car accident last two years ago. Sowon unnie did a good job for being my guardian, my unnie and my role model. I want to be like her someday but I don't think that's possible anymore.

"Take care, Sowon unnie. I know you can do well in your business trip, you're jjang!" I said cutely making Sowon unnie giggled then pinched my cheeks.

"My baby is so cute. I feel like I don't want to go now because I don't want to miss your cuteness, Yewon-ah." Sowon unnie said so I shook my head at her then crossed my arms acting pissed.

"You need to go, miss businesswoman. Don't use my cuteness as an excuse in your laziness, Kim Sojung." I said acting like a strict mom.

Sowon unnie chuckled. "Aigoo, so cute. Fine, I have to go now. I also told my girlfriend Yerin to take a look at you. Bye, my baby."

She hugged me tight, kissed the crown of my head then patted my head like I'm a puppy.

We said goodbyes to each others before Sowon unnie ride to her car. She gave me one last s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter