Princess

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Princess

Umji felt awkward cause Yerin looks so serious thinking. The older girl has her eyes closed, doing indian sit, arms folded on her chest and doing weird sound.

'Why she looks like a fortune teller concentrating?' Umji asked mentally.

Umji widen her eyes when she looked at Eunha sitting next to Yerin on the sofa. Eunha is doing the same thing pose like Yerin and the '2Jung' looks so cute but so weird.

"Don't you dare, Yuju unnie." Umji warned softly when she noticed Yuju is doing the same while sitting next to her.

Yuju opened her eyes then whispered to Umji. "Why not? It looks fun."

Umji rolled her eyes. She was about to clear when Yerin snapped her fingers then opened her eyes with a goofy smile.

Eunha opened her eyes too. "What's that noise?"

Yerin snapped her fingers again showing it to Eunha who tried it a couple of times until she finally made it. Eunha keeps on doing it together with Yerin. Umji groaned cause Yuju is snapping her fingers too.

"What the hell, guys? I thought we are all here in my house to discuss what we will do before Sowon unnie come back home." Umji complained making the snapping trio finally stopped.

Yerin cleared . "That's right. I already came up with a brilliant idea."

"What is it?!" The rest asked excitedly.

Yerin smiled then flipped her hair. "I will call Sowon unnie later and ask her if me and my cousin Eunha can live here too."

Umji frowned. "That's it? Do you think Sowon unnie will accept it? Besides, it will be suspicious cause she doesn't know Eunha unnie."

"If she won't agree, I will break up with her." Yerin said confidently.

"What if she agreed...breaking up with you?" Yuju asked making Yerin glared at her. "Can't you just take Eunha in your home?"

"I can and I already asked Eunha about it but..." Yerin looked at Eunha who's pouting like a cute brat. "She said she doesn't want to live away from Umji."

"You can just meet me on the school and we can hang-out together anytime, Eunha unnie." Umji said but deep inside of her, she wants Eunha to stay with her.

"I won't survive it. I will die if Umji will be away from me. Do you want me to die, master?" Eunha said emotionally making Yuju rolled her eyes.

"Whipped." Yuju whispered making Umji blushed then glared at her.

Yerin hugged Eunha then patted her head like a puppy. "Aigoo. That's why unnie will do everything to convince Sowon unnie to accept us in this house. Just trust me, Eunha-ya."

_____________

Sowon is massaging her temples. She just went back home from her extended business trip but her girlfriend is having a dramatic scene together with her cousin in her own house.

"I thought you really love me, Sowon unnie. Why don't you accept me and my cousin? We have nowhere to go." Yerin said then hugged Eunha who's crying like a baby too.

Sowon will admit that she doesn't mind living together with Yerin but she doesn't know why her 'cousin' is needed to live with them too. Sowon looked at Umji who's sitting uncomfortably on the sofa next to her. She thinks Umji knows something.

"I don't mind live-in status with you Yerin but...why I have to accept your favorite cousin too in my home?" Sowon asked looking suspiciously at Eunha who pouted at her. Sowon almost melt cause she looks so cute but..."Is she really your cousin? Why you never told me about her?"

Yerin sighed. "She grew up in Japan and she just came back alone here in Korea last week. She's m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter