Epilog Part 2 (The End)

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really applaud the teamwork in presenting such a spectacular concert like this. As long as I attended BTS concert, I never found any mistakes in their performances. It was always been flawless.

Everything is perfect; stage decoration, lighting, audio, all the stage properties, and even the security section works really well. They didn’t give a chance for haters to bad-mouthing about their concert.

Then what about the idol? Oh please, don't you ever doubt about it. BTS is truly awesome as if they were born to perform, to be superstars.

What they show to people, either sing or dance, everything looks like art. Their passion for performing succeeded in jaw-dropping people instantly, even though I didn't count how many times I’ve watched them sing and dance.

Like tonight’s concert. I sat between my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law with teary eyes as Namjoon oppa began to lead his brothers to gather with the back sound of ‘We are bulletproof; the eternal’.

I was really amazed at each song they performed that I didn't realize they finally reached the end where the seven of them had to give a speech before saying goodbye.

“First of all, we want to thank you Army yeoreobun for always there to support us no matter what. As a leader, I'm really sorry if this year we’ve given a lot of shocking news that might make you sad or disappointed to us”

Namjoon oppa gave a pause to listen to the fans' response who shouting 'gwenchana' in unison. I know this is a pretty difficult part for an idol; communicate with fans when there’s a scandal or something surprising happens.

Maybe for us, it's not that bad, but we never know what other people feel or think, right? That's what makes us sometimes confused and afraid to act. We’re afraid we can’t fulfil our fans' expectations. We’re scared to disappoint them.

“Once again, I apologize for having to say.. this is our last concert before our two members will go on military duty” And the fans' screams were getting louder. They shouted 'Aaaa' together as a form of disappointment.

“Hopefully you’ll always be faithful waiting for us to gather again one day and support whatever we do in the future because your support is everything to us. Army we love you so much!”

I clapped hard before returning to wave my army bomb when it was Jimin's turn to make a speech.

“There are no words I can say besides thanking all of you. Army yeoreobun are truly amazing. I hope you’re always healthy and happy, and please don't stop loving us because we’ll always love you Army! You’ll always in our heart. Saranghae!”

And again, the roar of the fans' screams echoed through each corner of the stadium tonight.

The same screams were still heard when JK, Seokjin oppa, Hoseok oppa and Yoongi gave speeches in turn. Honestly, I got goosebumps when I heard Yoongi’s speech that reveals how difficult journey they went through together.

I know very well how their stories are. How those guys fight and even almost disband when one of them is having a hard time and almost giving up. I was there, endlessly encouraging them to survive and stay together as seven.

what they went through made me realize that popularity isn't everything. In fact, they’re still humans who are sometimes unable to compromise with the pressure that always comes between the flashes of camera lights. I can understand though how much mental stress they face that I may not be able to deal with.

Yoongi oppa’s words tonight not only made the fans scream miserably, but also succeeded in making all the members cry and end up hugging each other. I myself couldn’t even hold back my tears while I was busy comforting my sister in law who was crying on my shoulder.

Then it was time for my husband to talk and that's when fans shouted one level louder than before. I bit my lip and tightened the grip of my hand to Kim Eonjin to reduce the nervous feeling that now began to spread in my body. Especially when some Army are now looking at me, waving their army bombs while shouting "unnie we love you".

“Army yeoreobun… I don't know how many apologies I have to say to you guys”

I could easily guess that he was very nervous, especially when fans unexpectedly chanted 'Awwww gwenchana'.

“First of all, please forgive me if my decision to get married hurt you. Thank you for being kind to accept Lisa as part of our family, just like all the members who have loved her like their own sister. I really hope that in the future I can become a better person and give a lot of happiness to all of you”

“Aigoo how could we not love a lovely girl like Lisa, huh?” Hobi oppa teased my husband. I know he tried to lighten the mood since Tae oppa talked very seriously. “Army yeoreobun, do you love Lisa too?”

And unexpectedly, all fans shouted ‘Ndeee’ in unison, successfully making all the members smile broadly except my husband who was still gaping in disbelief.

“Lisa is like a little sister to me who gives us lots of positive energy” Hobi oppa continue to talk about me.

Seriously, I’m getting nervous as they began to talk about me, like hellooo.. it’s your concert guys, obviously not mine! Aigoo I’m afraid they would bash them because of me. Please stop talking about me, please…

“No, for me Lisa is like a portable fridge because she always comes with food for us” and now Jimin oppa even added fuel to the fire.

Seriously, they literally gathered to talk about me like it’s just a casual conversation they used to do in the studio or dorm, not in front of thousands of fans who were now listening to their chat carefully.

Oh God, do I need to throw my army bomb to the stage to make them realize that they’re now in the middle of the concert? Somebody, please remind me to scold them one by one after this, oh?!

“Whatever it is, Lisa is now part of our family. Her presence made me realize that we’re adults now. The seven of us and also Army have grown together” Said Namjoon oppa

“Right, Army witnessed how we grew from helpless teenagers to grown men like now. I hope Army will continue to be with us, witnessing how we finally get married and then have kids and grow old together”

See, Yoongi oppa is really the genius one! I always wonder how his brain is able to produce beautiful words that are so related to other people’s lives. And thank goodness their fans also touched by his words like me.

“Nah, talking about Lisa.. honestly I have something to give to Taehyungie now. It’s a gift from her to you, Tae”

“A gift?” Just like the boys, I was stunned when Jin oppa suddenly took a small rectangular box from a staff member. He gave it to Tae oppa who was still confused about the situation.

That box! AAAKKKKKK ANDWAAEEE!!!

ANDWAAAEEEE!!!

Seriously how can that box be in his hands? Oh my God, why is Sejin oppa doing this to me? I clearly gave the box to him to give to my husband once the concert end. I thought it would be such a sweet surprise if he received it after being tired of working, definitely not in the middle of a concert like this. AKKK HELP MEEEHH!

“What’s this?”

“Just see yourself”

I saw him talking to his friends without using a mic and with his back to the audience, I know they’re talking about whether this gift can be opened now or not. Andwae, please don’t open it now.

“Andwae” I unconsciously said

“What’s that, unnie?” Eonjin asked me

Instead of answering my sister in law, I tightened my grip in her hand, “Omo, ottokae Eonjin-ah?” I’m extraordinarily nervous.

Then the silence broke as Namjoon oppa suddenly shouted to the audience, “Should he open it, Army yeoreubun?”

“YAAAAASSS”

Of course they wanna know.

The moment Tae oppa slowly opened the box was a tense moment for me. Yeah, I don't know what to do. I don't know whether this is good or bad and I also don't know how fans would react to the gift I gave to my husband. I kept praying silently.

There he goes. Taehyung oppa froze for a moment after seeing what was in the box. Then a few seconds later he covered his mouth and bowed to hide the tears that began to drip on his face.

See! I knew it. I knew this would happen. Ah you guys seriously…

Inevitably this moment made my eyes got teary. I was no longer able to answer my in-law’s question about the gift which make him so shocked.

“What’s that Taehyung-ah? Can I see it?” Jimin reflexively hugged him and took over the box since his best friend no longer able to hold it properly.

“Daebaakk! Congratulations Taehyung-ah!” Jimin abruptly hugged my husband who is still crying and shocked.

I can’t properly describe how Chim oppa looked like as he saw the gift; shock yet happy. His reaction made all the members immediately gathered around him to take part in seeing what’s inside the box.

And yes, they all looked very surprised.

They simultaneously embraced him and said, “Whoaahh Taehyung-ah congratulations!”

“Taehyung-ah, you wanna say something or let me talk to Army first?” Namjoon oppa said once he broke the group hug. I saw my husband reaching out his hand as a sign for the leader to speak first. Aigoo he’s indeed speechless. I didn't think this would really shock him, hehe.

“What’s the gift, Lili?” My mom asked me

“Just watch it, eomma” I said with a grin on my face. I know this will also shock her. Aww I can’t wait!

“Army yeoreobun, we’ve got something to share to you guys…” he paused to give the box back to my husband, “and this happiness marks a new chapter for our journey and also for all of us. I hope you all feel this happiness”

Taehyung oppa tried to calm himself after slowly wiping his face with the tissue which given by JK. He grabbed the mic from Jimin and took a deep breath, “Army, I'm sorry because this is too shocking for me. I really didn’t expect this to happen”

Again, he lifts his face to prevent tears from coming down as JK keeps comforting his back next to him. “Army yeoreobun, since we’re family, I wanna show y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter