Chapter 32

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa never thought that she would find her husband at home earlier than she had expected since everybody knew how busy Taehyung was lately. After all, she had asked him to stay in the dorm for the past two days on the ground that her schedule was also very busy. In her opinion, it would be better if they lived separately for a while in order to focus on work.

That’s what made Lisa very surprised to see him sitting peacefully in a living room with their beloved Yeontan, shortly after she opened the door and the general light to illuminate the entire room.

 

“Oh my God! Oppa, you scared me” Lisa was unable to hide her surprise while holding her chest which was pounding like crazy. Frowning, she immediately walked toward the silent husband after taking off her shoes and put it back to the shoe closet near the door.

“Why are you sitting here alone in the dark?” Taehyung watched his wife who was now putting her bag and also two paper bags on the couch. “… and why didn’t you tell me first that you were going home early? I mean, maybe I can buy food for you”

“Wae?” Taehyung knitted his eyebrows, are you afraid if I interrupt your time with your friends, huh?

“Huh? Nothing, I just thought you would be very bu-“

“Who did you go with just now, Lili?”

 

Lisa stopped walking and stood right in front of him. Alright, she finally sensed something wrong with him. At least she was absolutely sure that Taehyung was trying to hold back his anger. Yes, his cold stare, sharp eyes and cold voice showed it all. Something was bothering him and she didn’t know what it is.

Lisa quickly tried to remember what she had done to make him this angry. She knew him well enough. For her, Kim Taehyung is a calm and unemotional person. He rarely gets angry. So if he gets to act like this, there must be something that provokes his emotions.

 

“Cha-Chaeyoung, wae?” Lisa stammered, rather nervously accepting a piercing gaze from him.

“Are you sure?” he’s still with the same expression and tone that made his wife even more nervous. She gulped before nodding her head. “… then what’s this, Lisa?”

It was the moment when Taehyung handed his lighted phone to her. Lisa gaped at the picture which showed on the screen, a picture of herself laughing with Minho in a café. And she was sure the photo was taken just now when they ate together before going home.

“Oppa, it’s-“

“Winner’s Song Minho” he cut her off coldly as if to show ‘of course I know him, you think I’m stupid or what?’

“Yes, he’s my friend and we only eat together after practice,” She said.

Unfortunately, her explanation didn’t make things better. He sighed before getting up and standing in front of her. “You said you were with Rose”

“Yes, we went together. Chaeng, Minho oppa and I ate at café. No, I mean he came last but didn’t eat” Taehyung raised an eyebrow when his wife tried to give an explanation. She surely looked nervous. Okay, who doesn’t feel intimidated by his sharp gaze, huh?

He didn’t speak at all, still patiently waiting for her to finish her explanation while observing her face and gestures. He just didn’t want to judge without proof.

“He just came up to talk about the advertising project we will do next week”

“Really?”

“Umh”

“Then why didn’t you tell me?” Taehyung regulated his breath, staring at her sharply while the question was actually sparked her emotions.

“Why should I? Do I have to tell you everything I do even for the small things like this, huh?” She said with high pitch while staring back at him.

“Of course you do!”

“Wae? Is it because we’re married so I have always reported to you?! Oppa, can’t you trust me?” Her voice began to tremble with eyes filled with tears.

“It’s not that I can’t trust you, but I’m very worried about you”

“…”

 

His face softened as tears slowly fell down his wife’s cheeks. Well, he actually knows this isn’t something to be exaggerated. He trusted her very much. He knew she couldn’t betray him. No, Lisa isn’t that type of woman.

It’s just that his mind is indeed in turmoil. It’s undeniable, his busyness and also her attitude that suddenly changes makes him very tired and frustrated. So, basically Taehyung isn’t concerned about the man who caught on cam with his wife, but rather her attitude is somewhat different these days.

 

“Why aren’t you replying to my messages today, Lili? Are you that busy that you can’t even text me for once, huh?” Taehyung asked in the lowest and calmest intonation he had ever given to her, only it sounded piercing through both of her eardrums.

Lisa pursed her lips slightly and looked away, avoiding his soft gaze as he approached and then grabbed her shoulders to get the attention he had been hoping for.

“You acting strange lately, Lisa. May I know what’s bothering you, huh?”

Lisa shook her head, “…”

“First, you suddenly asked me to sleep in the dorm, then second you didn’t reply none of my messages or my calls, and lastly you didn’t even tell me that you want to go with your friends” Taehyung said in one breath, but still in a calm tone.

“Can’t I go with my friends?” Lisa tried to focus her eyes on him, feeling a bit nervous seeing his sharp gaze.

“Of course you can! Since when did I ever forbid you to go with your friends, huh? I even allow you to stay in the dorm if that’s necessary, but at least you tell me first, instead of ignoring me like this, Lisa”

“Isn’t that good for you? I just want to let you focus on work. I don’t want to bother you, oppa” She said, trying to wipe away tears that flowing nonstop.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you, Lili? You know that communication is the most important thing we need to make this work, and you also know that it never bothers me, lil. Tell me, when have I ever been bothered by your presence, huh?” He sternly asked. He cupped her face to make her eyes stare at him.

“…” She decided to keep shut and let him finish his anger.

“You know I need you. I just can’t focus if I haven’t received any message or a call from you. You know how much I depend on you, Lisa!”

Frustrated, Taehyung had no idea how to make his wife believe that she was the source of his strength. Lisa is the reason for him to stay and survive in this industry, simply because he wants to be a successful person. He wants to provide a decent and happy life for his little family, so he must work hard to earn money. Without her support, he really felt confused as if he lost his grip.

 

Dang! She was cornered by his words full of truth.

She couldn’t help but cry when her husband brought her into his arms. Instead of being angry, Taehyung hugged and kissed her head so deep like someone who really misses his lover after a long separation.

That made her feel guilty and sorry for ignoring him. She sank her face over his chest while tightening her arms around his waist.

 

“Please tell me what happened Lili, don’t be like this. You make me crazy, baby” He said among the kisses he landed on top of her head.

“I’m sorry” She said in a whisper.

Taehyung then gave a distance between them without releasing a hug. He just wanted to see her face which he believed had been wet with tears, because he couldn’t possibly mishear when those little sobs came out of .

“Mind to tell me why?” He repeated his question, lifting her chin before rubbing his thumb to wipe the rest of her tears.

“Oppa, don’t you think this marriage is hampering your career? I mean, if we’re not married, you probably don’t need to bother to divide your time for me” Lisa finally speak up

“Hey, why do you think so, huh? I’m very confident in my decision to marry you, Lili, and it never crossed my mind that this would hinder my career” he answered confidently.

“But you don't need to move from the dorm and separate from your friends if we don't get married, oppa”

Taehyung chuckled at what she said which sounds ridiculous to him. He really wondered how his wife could think about that.

Once again he cupped her face with eyes staring deeply at her, “Lili, my dear, please listen to me,” he paused to simply give a warm smile while brushing his thumb on her cheeks. “I’m serious about this marriage. I’ve never been bothered let alone regret it, and I love you so much. Let me ask you then, do you regret all this?”

“Yya, what are you saying? You know I love you so much” She hit his chest softly, pursing her lips which made him laugh automatically.

He then brought her into his arms while caressing her hair lovingly, “Nah, so please get rid of all your negative thoughts and let’s trust each other, baby”

“…”

Lisa smiled secretly, feeling stupid for having bad thoughts about their marriage even to the point of ignoring him. Ah, she was sorry that she had easily positioned herself with Irene which was clearly they had different thoughts and situations.

“Promise me Lili, you won’t act like this ever again”

“Umh” she nodded at his words.

“It’s not that I don’t trust you, baby, but our situation is different from other couples,” he gave a pause as he breathed heavily as if it were hard for him to say what he would say next, “… we’re idols, and we must be extra careful in maintaining this relationship. That's why I say communication is very important, my dear”

Once again she nodded her head, “Umh, I’m sorry oppa. Sorry for causing trouble”

Taehyung tightened his hug before kissing her head so deep, “Gwenchana, we’re still learning though. I feel really thankful that you want to be more open to me”

“Oppa, do you miss me when we separated?” She suddenly pulled back to see his face, and that was the moment he nodded his head, giving his precious smile that never fails to warm her heart.

“I missed you like crazy”

Lisa pressed her lips to prevent herself from smiling ear to ear. Oh no, she could even feel butterflies dancing in her tummy. “Tch, really?”

“Seriously! I went crazy without you”

“Aww really? Yya, Tan-ah, should mommy kiss daddy for talking sweet?” She then playfully asked the dog which was immediately replied with a bark. “I love you, oppa”

Without hesitation, Lisa pressed her lips against his which of course was immediately returned with an intense kiss. He vented all his longing by crushed his wife’s lips and held her tightly.

“Oppa, guess we need to stop. Shouldn’t you go back to the studio, huh?” She asked breathlessly after the long and intense kiss they had done.

They’re even reluctant to keep their faces away and stared at the lips as if it was the most interesting objects that make them impatient to get back in touch and immersed in a passionate kiss.

“I think my brothers don’t mind if we spend a few minutes for a couple of rounds” He said ily among the small kisses he landed on her lips before finally back to her lips impatiently.

Alright, with that little Yeontan understood that he had to get out of the way to give his parents the opportunity to make love. Oh, or maybe he was tired of seeing the scenery he always saw whenever his parents were at home. Ckck poor you, Tan-ah.

 

Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul

10 pm

“Woow Blackpink in your area!” Jung Hoseok squealed, singing Blackpink’s famous slogan when his favorite sister-in-law entered the VIP room where all BTS members took a short break, with her best friend Park Chaeyoung following her.

 

That night Lisa decided to accompany her husband to the final rehearsal at the venue before the concert begins tomorrow. Undeniably Lisa herself actually felt very tired. Lately, Blackpink has been busy preparing for their latest mini-album which is scheduled to be released in June, as well as practicing for the upcoming prestigious award show in Seoul.

Tired, how she missed her bed after going through long tight schedules and sleepless days. But this is a form of her support for her husband. She wants Taehyung to know that she will always be there for him, no matter how busy or tired she is. She would always put him as a top priority.

 

“Annyeeoongg!!” Typical Lalisa Kim who would squeal loudly with her bright face every time she met her in-laws while Rose just smiled shyly before awkwardly bowing to the boys.

“Hello sunbaenims, sorry for bothering you,” Rose said shyly. She didn’t dare to look up since there was a man who stared at her, fascinating by her beauty since the first time she set foot in the room.

“Hey gwenchana, we’re happy to have you here, Chaeyoung-ah” Seokjin said, inviting the girl to sit between them

“Someone is even happier ‘till he’s unable to look away” Taehyung aimed his teasing at the maknae who now bowed his head in embarrassment once he realized he was too obvious, while the naughty wife made it worse by raising JK’s hand and moved it, making the man as if waving his hand at the shy girl before him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter