Chapter 23

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23

Six Sense, Koh Yao Noi Island, Thailand

5 pm

 

Lisa had to admit that her mother was right. This island is truly amazing. Since the first time she set foot in a long-tail private boat that will take them from the airport to the hotel, she was incessantly squealing in amazement at the blue Andaman sea and incredible giant rocks.

Wooden house all along the roads, buffalos taking mud baths in the rice paddies, shaded roads passing through the many rubber plantations and the beauty of the mangrove with its trees standing in the middle of the sea are just a few of the natural charms of this secluded island. Well it's hard to not be hypnotized by its charm.

 

Everything feels so perfect.

The laid-back feeling of the island is contagious.

Time slows down, causing a feeling of relaxation and tranquility where the work pressure they used to feel every day seems to disappear.

Wow, it was a very rare opportunity for both of them; enjoy holiday without being followed by staff, cameras and a series of activities that they must do as idols. This time, with a honeymoon label, they can finally breathe freely and have fun as they please.

Yeah, it’s seriously amazing!

 

Lisa gasped when she felt a slight pat on her shoulder as she was still absorbed in enjoying the ocean view from their room's balcony.

“You’re still here?”

Taehyung already stood next to her, wearing only a knee-length bathrobe complete with messy wet hair.

Oh no, Kim Taehyung with bare-faced and also those damn messy wet hair made him beyond perfect and y.

His handsomeness was on point and even one level higher compared to any guy she knew.

Her eyes instantly fixed on his chest which peeking behind the bathrobe which seemed to be deliberately left tied loosely by him.

Omo, omo, it was way too dangerous for her to handle. Lisa felt nervous all of sudden.

She immediately closed her eyes as she shook her head to get rid of the wild thoughts that suddenly appeared in her mind.

 

“Wae?” Taehyung asked innocently.

“Seriously oppa, do you have to wear it now? I.. I mean, shouldn’t you wear a shirt or something?” She obviously stammered while Taehyung just giggling over her cute reaction.

Ah after all this time, Lisa still awkward every time she sees him ‘wandering around’ topless or only wear an over-sized pajamas that show a little part of his body. Geez, shouldn’t this have become an ordinary thing for her?

“What a fuss about this, huh?” He chuckled to himself, deliberately came closer to even more. Aigoo naughty Taetae.

Lisa stepped back and found the balcony railing touched her back while Taehyung deliberately traps her with a smirk on his face.

“Op-oppa” she stammered.

“Hum?”

Lisa let out a heavy sigh before venturing herself to escape from him. “I think I should take a shower” she nervously said.

“You want me to join, yeobo? It’ll be fun” He obviously .

She reflexively turned around only to threatening her husband who still laughed naughtily, “Don’t you dare!”

She then approached him and rushed to pull his hand into the room with a panicked face.

“Ah wae? Wae? Wae?”

“Listen oppa, I think I’ve to make it clear… about the rules between us”

“Huh?”

“You know… there’s no bathroom door which means that it allows anyone to see what’s going on inside” she breathlessly said,

“And?”

Lisa sighed in surrender, “… therefore, please stay here as long as I take a shower, oppa. Don’t peek through the window since there are no curtains there and don’t do anything. Just calmly stay here, ahrasso?”

Taehyung burst in laughter once his wife finished her long sentences in one breath. Oh my God, he couldn’t believe she would say that to him.

“Yya, you think I’m a ert, huh?” He asked between his laughter

She immediately shook her head with pouty lips, “I didn’t mean that oppa, but I hope you understand. This villa somehow made me feel insecure, I mean there’s only us in this… romantic-designed room and no doors, it’s…”

“I know,” Taehyung stepped forward only to ruffle her hair lovingly, “… don’t worry, I’ll be here, checking my phone or watch tv ‘till you’re done, okay?”

That smile, ugh she could say she melted because of his smile that felt so warm and sincere. She smiled back at him and uttered, “Thank you, oppa”

“Sorry to make you scared, Liz. I was joking. Ah don’t worry yeobo, I’m not thinking of touching the herbs or the damn book which was given by our parents, ‘cos that also scares me”

They both laughed.

“That’s right, me too oppa” She said between her laughter, “.. okay, enjoy your time, oppa”

 

Taehyung sighed once Lisa walked toward the bathroom located at the end of the room corner. Fiuhh it wasn’t easy for him though. He even wanted to admit that even without that herbs, Lisa herself had succeeded in making him nervous and even made his little buddy down there turn on.

She was right, living together in a villa with a super romantic atmosphere like this was indeed a bad decision. It was so dangerous. He needs to stay focused on keeping his breathing calm and steady whenever she’s around him. He needs to maintain his hormones to avoid any possibility of him hugging or kissing his beautiful wife in this romantic island. Oh well. 

Taehyung decided to take his phone before making his way to sit on the bed. He found 3 unread messages and 5 missed calls once he the phone. All from Irene.

 

My noona

Hey handsome, what are you doing now? Practicing or still asleep?

 

My noona

Your phone’s off, and again, you didn’t reply any of my msgs. Wae? Please call me asap Kim Taehyung!

 

My noona

Taehyung where the hell are you now? Seulgi said you’re going to honeymoon? Tell me it’s a lie, please..

 

Taehyung sighed. He didn’t know what to do. It’s been quite a long time he didn’t contact his favorite noona. He deliberately avoided her, trying to keep the distant between them in order to respect his wife.

He doesn’t want to hurt Lisa. Her attitude clearly showed that she was jealous and insecure with Irene’s presence, even though she never admit it. But he didn’t want to make things worse, he realized that he had to behave so as not to hurt any party. That’s why for the past few days he has decided not to reply to Irene’s messages and made his busy life as an excuse to avoid her.

He was about to take the remote to pick the channel he wants to see when his phone rang. ‘My noona’ appeared on its screen to which makes him doubt whether he should pick it up or reject it.

“I’m sorry noona”

In the end, he touched the red button on his phone screen which means as rejection.

 

Good choice, Taehyungie.

Red Velvet’s dorm, Gangnam, Seoul

“Unnie, is it really okay if I don’t join you? Ah I feel bad toward Blackpink members” Joy said half-heartedly as she held her phone and denim jacket in her hand.

“Gwenchana Sooyoung-ah, it’s a very rare opportunity for you to meet your boyfriend. Just go! The girls would understand though” Wendy winked

“True, say hi to Sungjae, okay? Tell him to have dinner with us someday” Seulgi added.

“Nde, ahrasso unnie. Gomawo” Joy smiled widely upon hearing supportive words from her unnies. She stopped herself from leaving when the leader suddenly appeared.

“What are you up to, girls?” Irene softly asked

“.. oh unnie, I’m going to stay at oppa’s apartment tonight, is that okay?”

 

As usual, each member of Red Velvet will ask permission from their leader first before leaving the dorm. It’s her responsibility as a leader to know what her members are doing and ensure that they don’t break any rule which might threaten their safety.

 

“Sure, Sooyoungie. Make sure Sungjae take you home safely, okay?”

“Hehe ahrasso, gomawo unnie” Sooyoung was practically running away once her phone rang indicating an incoming call from her boyfriend. She bade goodbye to her members then disappeared behind the door.

 

“So, what are we gonna do tonight, huh?” Irene repeated her question, seating herself on the armchair.

“Blackpink members invited us to go karaoke at Gangnam tonight. Jichu just called me” Wendy excitedly told her.

“Just four of them?”

“Yass, uh oh I mean only Jenny, Jisoo and Chaeng since Lisa went to honeymoon” Yeri casually said without noticing the changing of the leader’s face.

“Honeymoon?”

“Uhuh she went to…” Yeri stopped blabbering when Wendy who stood next to her nudging her waist, forcing the maknae to shut up.

 

Uh oh the atmosphere instantly dims.

Those three younger girls could only lower their heads to avoid the oldest’s intense gaze.

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry” That was Yeri who spoke while biting her lips.

“Oh, guess I need to go back to my room. Sorry girls I can’t join you, I’m tired” That’s it. Irene stood before making her way to her own room, leaving the girls speechless. The news hit her hard that she can’t fake a smile.

“Omo ottokae? I did something wrong, didn’t I? Oh ottokae unnie?” Yeri was literally panic. She totally forgot that her unnie has a special relationship with Lisa’s husband, duh she scolded herself for being stupid and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter