Chapter 35

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

 

Breaking News: BTS V and Blackpink Lisa confirmed to be dating!

On April 4th, BigHit Entertainment confirmed BTS V and Blackpink’s Lisa are dating. “V and Lisa decided to make their relationship official after a year of being friends”.

Earlier in the day, Dispatch reported that the two idols are currently in a relationship and included photos taken of the pair as they enjoyed a late-night date in December.

YG Entertainment had also been contacted for comment as Blackpink’s agency and they stated, “We did not know of the dating rumors involving Lisa. We are currently looking into the matter.” The agency later stated to another outlet, “BigHit will be releasing a statement.”

So, it’s official! Congratulations for the new couple.

868 comments

Sylove43: You really think the management didn’t know, I find that highly unlikely. YG slow to confirm or not is the same thing he did with Taeyang's. I believe YG already knew about this. (6 replies)

Taekooook: OMG KIM TAEHYUNG WHY YOU DO THIS TO MEEE??? YOU BROKE MY HEART T_T (10 replies)

Blastfgt: Bro I'm scared for Lisa, YG has a strong anti-dating policy and she's been getting a lot of hate lately too, hope it doesn't get worse. I'm still super happy for them tho, props to all Armys being super nice about this, a lot of boy group stans go crazy about this kind of stuff so all the positivity in the comments is nice to see <3

Taeliceforlife: LET’S GET PARTYYY FAM!!

 

“How many times do I have to tell you to not open the internet, huh?” Lisa gasped surprisingly when her husband suddenly snatched her phone with a worried face.  

She didn’t think he would return so soon. She thought the administration process for her being discharged from the hospital would be a bit complicated.

“I just want to read the news, you know… I don’t know anything lately” Lisa studied her husband’s face closely, where anxiety was clearly visible on his face.

“You don’t need to know anything” he cut her off as put the phone back into his pants.

“Wae? I deserve to know, oppa”

“Just rest peacefully”

“Oppa!”

Taehyung looked at her intensely. She was protest, indeed. It clearly visible in her eyes even though after that she chose to remain silent, not to continue her sentence.

Taehyung sighed, closing his tired eyes before finally taking her hand, “Lili… listen to me, I don't want you to read those negative comments. You know how they react, I don't want that to hurt you”

“And I don't want that to happen to you either!” Lisa snapped, “… oppa, we should face this together”

“Not today!!” Lisa was surprised to find her husband for the first time screaming with flashes of anger in his eyes. Taehyung has never been this angry… or scared. “… not after I almost lost you”

His eyes softened as the last sentence he had just uttered. Closing his tired eyes, Taehyung massaged his forehead briefly before pulling Lisa into his arms.

He tried to muffle his emotions. God for some reason he felt so emotional. He felt tired of everything that suddenly happened simultaneously. To be honest, he’s not ready to face this. He didn’t think that his decision to marry Lisa turned out to have such a big impact like this. Everything is chaotic, and all of them were on him, the main suspect who is obliged to protect his woman - and their unborn child.

While he knows he might not show his anxiety, or discuss it with her or anyone else. He didn’t want to make her feel worry or insecure, not after he had almost lost her. And he also didn’t have the heart to burden his brothers after the chaos he had caused.

Kim Taehyung is tired. He was drowning in confusion. He was lost in fear of failure to protect his wife. It's not a problem if he has to be hurt, but not her. He might not be able to forgive himself if something happens to Lisa since it was himself who asked her to marry him.

“…”

“I’m sorry, Lili. It's not that I want to be unfair to you, I just want to protect you and our baby. I nearly lost you and you’ve no idea how crazy I was when I found out about you”

Tears spilled as Lisa tightened her hug. She felt very sorry for making him worry. She shouldn't act foolishly and harm many parties like this. If only from the beginning she wasn’t too panicked and entrusted this to her husband, maybe it wouldn’t be too complicated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter