Chapter 33

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blackpink Dorm, Seoul

8 am

 

“Lili, open the door!”

Park Chaeyoung knocked on the bathroom door in a hurry. The wrinkles on her forehead indicate that the girl was scared and panicking. It was proven by how she knocked on the door which was getting louder and louder even though it hadn’t been five minutes before she stood in front of the shared-bathroom.

It's been a month Lalisa spent most of her night staying in the dorm since her husband flew to America to do concerts in several countries. Luckily, Jenny and Chaeng still often cleaned her empty room so that the room wasn't too dirty when she returned.

“Hey, whattsup Chaeng? Can’t you use another toilet, huh?” Jenny who had just come out from her room with the eye mask still attached to her head winced in confusion at how her sister looked so panicked. She then walked closer to her.

“Unnie, it’s been thirty minutes Lili was inside,” Chaeyoung said worriedly which made the older sister tense up instantly

“Lisa, what are you doing there? What you took so long, huh? Please open the door!” then she helped bang on the door.

 

Meanwhile, Lisa was still sitting on the toilet with a face full of tears. Her hand limply holds an object like a small ruler which causes her to cry endlessly.

She didn't care how many times her best friend knocked at the door. She also didn’t care to find her unnies voices who were now shouting at her name while banging at the door. Lisa could only cry and hope that at this very moment she will die or disappear from the earth.

 

“Lalisa, would you please open the door and tell unnie what happened?” Jisoo tried to persuade her sister softly.

Lisa looked up, trying to stop the tears from falling before finally wiping the rest of the tears from her cheeks and desperately said to herself, “Ottokae?”

 

Once again her eyes fixed on the object she was holding.

 

Two red lines

It means… positive.

Lisa is pregnant.

 

Those red lines looked very real as if convincing her that what she feared the most was really happening; pregnancy. Those two red lines officially indicate the presence of a fetus growing in her belly, which means in the next few months… she’ll become a mother.

She didn’t know what to do. Her world was falling apart instantly. It's been already a month Lisa felt something strange with her body. She realized it, she knew the worst possibility of what would happen to her, it's just that she was too scared to find out.

She deliberately lied to her husband and her friends by saying that she was just not feeling well or dizzy when they found she suddenly almost fell down due to dizziness and nausea.

She deliberately kept all of her fears alone until finally, she couldn’t stand it anymore to check the truth while her husband was busy traveling around for concerts.

 

After making sure no more tears on her face, Lisa decided to get up. She must face this, whatever she decides later. Locking herself in the bathroom won't solve the problem either, right? Unless she intends to end her life there.

Taking a deep breath, she finally turned the doorknob and lowered her face as the bathroom door was completely open and showed her three members standing with worried faces.

“Oh my God Lili, what’s happening?” Jennie abruptly hugged the youngest, along with sobs coming from . Once again, Lisa cried bitterly in Jennie’s arms.

“Have a seat first”

The eldest Kim Jisoo then invited all of her sisters to gather and sit on the couch in the living room located beside the toilet.

 

Lisa accepted the tissue given by Chaeyoung while trying to regulate her breathing shortly after she seated herself in the midst of her members.

“Calm down first, Lili” Jisoo rubbed her back to give a sense of comfort.

There was a long pause while the maknae tried to calm herself. Another three members just watched her in silence. They patiently waited for her to speak up while secretly guessing what really happened.

They did know that something was bothering Lisa lately. She looked very pale, restless, unfocused and introverted. They also realized that it was very strange to actually find someone as cheerful as Lisa chose to lock herself in a room rather than joking around like she used to.

This is not so her. Not typical Lalisa they used to know. But they were polite enough to hold their curiosity to ask what was happening to her. They were afraid it would burden her. So, waiting for her to tell the story first seemed like the best decision they’ve ever made.

 

“Unnie… I’m sorry” Lisa said softly, more like a whisper. Her right hand squeezed Jennie’s hand which at that time was holding her.

“What happened, Lili?” Jennie asked

Lisa bit her lower lips as tears fell back down her cheeks, “I made a mistake. Big one”

“What is it?” It was Jisoo who asked with a worried face.

“I… I think I’m.. pregnant”

“WHA-WHAT?!” Jisoo and Chaeyoung were shouting in unison. They were unable to hide their surprise, while Jennie just calmly asked, “Are you sure, Lili?”

Lisa nodded her head before reaching for a test pack from her pajamas pocket and showed it to her friends who were now gaping in disbelief.

“Oh my God” it was the only sentence Jisoo could say

“So, this is why you look so sick and weak lately?” Jennie unbelievably said.

“Shouldn’t you be infertile, Lili? I.. I mean, don’t you always take the birth control pills which given by the medical team?” Rose stammered. She’s the one who looks the most scared of all.

“There… there were moments when we did it when I’ve run out of pills” answered Lisa between sobs.

“How come you very stupid, Lisa?!” Jennie suddenly raised her voice, “… Don't you realize that all of this has an impact on everything? For you! For him, and for all of us!”

 

Everyone was speechless at what she said. Jennie was clearly pouring out her anger even though she didn't let go of her grip on Lisa.

“You still remember what I told you when you asked permission to get married, huh?”

Lisa puts emphasis on closing her eyes and also nodding her head desperately, “…”

“I knew from the beginning you would do it, Lisa! You’ll fall in love with him, having with him and in the end, you’re pregnant. I know that!” She blurted out before finally her voice softened as she told the last sentence, “… it's just that I didn't think it would happen this quickly”

“I’m sorry, unnie”

“Does he know about this?” Jisoo asked who was replied with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter