Chapter 18

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

a Day Off

 

“Good morning”

 

Taehyung greeted his wife once she came out of the room carrying a gym bag and jacket in her hand. Wearing a black crop top and leggings, Lisa seemed hurry collecting stuff she had prepared in the living room.

 

“Oh good morning, oppa. You’re awake? I’ve prepared chocolate milk and pancake for you”

“Yes, I’m drinking it, thank you”, ah yes, she just noticed that Taehyung already sat on the bar stool while sipping his milk joyfully. As usual, he was still wearing pajamas with messy hair.

“… what’s your schedule this morning? You want me to drive you to YG?”

 

Lisa then approached him once she managed to collect all the things in one bag before taking a seat in front of him.

 

“Gwenchana, Chaeng is on the way to pick me up, we have yoga schedule before recording and rehearsing for the year-end event. I might be home late or maybe stay in the dorm, oppa” she said it in one breath without realizing that the man in front of her was literally watching her carefully.

“Yya, are you okay, Liz? You look pale”

“Huh? I’m oka-”

“You’re sick,” He cut her off as suddenly touched her forehead, “… you’re sweating, Lisa”

 

Lisa removed his hand, drinking her milk with a flat expression to convince him that she’s fine. No, actually she felt unwell this morning.

She didn’t know why her stomach and body felt ache since she came home last night. It's just that she didn't tell Taehyung because she thought this pain would soon disappear after resting.

 

“Seriously oppa, I’m alright. Yes, I’m a bit tired but it’s okay”

Taehyung was obviously doubted her answer. He studied her face carefully, somehow worried about her. “Really?”

“Uhuh”

“I’ll take you to work then”

“No need, oppa. Yya, don't you have recording and practice schedule today?”

“Yeah but..”

 

Ding Dong

 

That was the moment when the doorbell rang. They automatically turned their heads toward the source of the sound, then she faked a smile.

 

“See, it must be Chaeng” She excitedly said, making her way toward the door to welcome her best friend.

 

But suddenly she stopped as she held her stomach which felt very painful. Taehyung reflexively ran to approach her.

 

“Lisa gwenchana?” He worriedly asked, holding her arm to prevent herself from falling. He then carefully guided her to sit on the couch. “… take a seat”

“Ouch it’s hurt” She grimaced, leaned over, and hugged her stomach which was very painful with both hands folded. A few seconds later cold sweat began to slide from her hairline.

“Which part really hurt, huh?” Taehyung was unable to hide his worries to see her who suddenly looked very sick, “… Lisa, I’ll drive you to hospital, okay?”

“No!” She sternly said, still holding back her pain.

 

Before he could say anything, the doorbell rang again. Uh oh they seemed to forget that they had a guest that morning. Taehyung got up then helped her to lie on the couch, “Hold on, I’ll open the door first”

“Umh” she muttered

 

In the meantime, Park Chaeyoung who looked fresh wearing a long-sleeved shirt and shorts didn't expect to find Kim Taehyung opening the door for her. Wow, he successfully made her speechless by his sudden appearance.

She thought in the midst of his extremely busy schedule, her brother-in-law must still be asleep or maybe was abroad. So it was such a great shock for her.

 

“Oh annyeonghaseyo V sunbaenim” She reflexively bowed toward him, “… I’m sorry for bothering you”

Taehyung bowed back with a smile, “Hello Rose, ah no, you don't bother me. You want to pick Lisa, right? Please come in”

“Ah yeh sunbaenim” Once again she bowed with an awkward smile on her face before following him to get inside the house,

“It seems like Lisa can't practice today,” he told her, making her frown instantly,

“Wae?”

“She’s sick”

Her expression changed instantly as something flashed in her mind, “Ah yes, Lisa did look unwell last night, but she insisted that she was fine when we asked. Aigoo that kid” She chuckled,

“Is that true?”

Rose nodded her head before kneeling beside her best friend who was lying on the couch while Taehyung continued his steps towards the pantry.

 

Rose touched her best friend’s arm slowly, worried that her touch probably would surprise her, “Lisa, gwenchana?”

opening her eyes slowly, Lisa muttered interspersed with groaning pain coming out of . Well, Rose could obviously see how she was in great pain. “Chaeyoung-ah”

“Yya, are you okay? Should I take you to hospital?”

“I offered it to her, but she refused. Try to persuade this stubborn girl, Chaeyoung-ssi”

Rose looked up when Taehyung suddenly appeared with a glass of warm water in his hand. He put it on the table then helped Lisa to sit carefully before handing the warm water to her, “Here, drink it first”

“Thank you oppa”

“I think we should go to hospital, Lisa-ya. Hold on, I’ll call manager oppa first”

Rose was about to dial her manager number when Lisa stopped her, “Please don’t”

“Wae? Yya, you’re sick and will get worse if you don’t promptly treated”

Once again Lisa insisted to reject the offer, “Chaeng please, I don't want people to know this. Believe me, it will get better soon”

“But..”

“Alright if you don’t want to go to hospital, I’ll ask the doctor to come to check on you...” Taehyung suddenly voiced out, “… and no but!” He sternly said while taking his phone out to dial his manager’s number.

 

Rose was quite surprised to see another side of her brother-in-law. She didn’t think that he actually cares for his wife, even act like a strict husband for her. She didn’t think they already this close, wow she’s amazed yet happy to find this fact.

 

“Hyung it’s me, Taehyung. Where are you?” he spoke shortly after the telephone was connected, “… hyung can you ask Mr. Ahn Dageum to come to my apartment?” he asked, referring to BTS’s personal doctor.

A few seconds later he shook his head, as if answering his manager’s question across the line, “No, it’s not me, but my wife. Lisa’s sick”

 

Lisa and Rose were looking at each other as Taehyung mentioned the word of ‘wife’ which instantly made Rose teasing her own best friend in silence. She gave an “Awe” glance to Lisa which she replied with glaring eyes.

 

“Alright, thanks hyung, and oh seems I won’t go to work today, yeh I’ll accompany her ‘till she gets better”

 

AWWW…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter