Chapter 25

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taelice Apartment, Seoul

1.30 am

Two weeks have passed since Taehyung and Lisa returned to Seoul after the honeymoon. Since then, both of them have been preoccupied with busy schedules; BTS are extremely busy preparing for a comeback while still going on concert tours to several countries in Asia, while Blackpink has just held a showcase for their first debut in Japan and were also busy attending fan meetings.

Taehyung was right. In fact, after the honeymoon, they barely met. Taehyung even had to stay in the dorm for a couple of times due to a very busy schedule which required him to stick together with the members. 

However, they never once forgot to call or just send a simple message like ‘good morning’ or ‘I’ll call you tonight, take care!’ to each other.

Kim Taehyung began to get used to her presence and even felt empty when they have to separate. He used to hear her chirpy voice, seeing her cute pouty lips or her cheerful laughter which often made him feel homesick.

 

Over time, the bonding between them grew stronger, and the mighty Kim Taehyung needs to admit (at least for himself) that he began to miss her, his pretty Lili.

Aww.

 

“Lili, wake up” Taehyung shook her body slowly, afraid he might startle her.

 

He had just returned from practice when he found his wife asleep on the couch in a curled position. He felt bad because she must have insisted on waiting for him even though he had told her to sleep first when he called her.

 

Yya, why are you waiting for me, huh? Look at you, you must be cold, right? Aishh this stubborn girl – he chuckled, but still smiling like a fool while staring at her angelic sleeping face.

 

“Hey, I’m home”

Lisa stretched her body slowly, opening her eyes once she heard his melodic deep voice in her ear. “Ummh oppa, you’re home?”

“Umh,” He smiled, tidying her hair which was a bit messy, “… why are you sleeping here, huh? Let’s move to the room. Should I carry you there?”

Lisa let a small laugh at his question. Simple yet managed to make her blush. She immediately stood to hide her blushing cheeks, “Gwenchana. I’m awake now”

She smoothed her disheveled hair before following him toward the bedroom. “Have you had dinner? You wanna eat or drink something, oppa?”

“No, thanks Liz. I’m tired, and I only have 2 hours before Sejin oppa picking me up”

“Huh? You’d stay?” She frowned, checking the clock as she remembered that BTS had to leave for USA on the first flight this morning. So she thought he was just stopping by to pick up stuff that might be left behind, not to stay as she’d just heard.

“I thought you’d stay in the dorm?”

“Yeah, I changed my mind ‘cos I miss my wife” then he suddenly walked toward her before wrapping his arms around her. He rested his chin onto her shoulder and closed his tired eyes.

 

Luckily Lisa was getting used to having skinship with him, even though her heart was still pounding like crazy. But at least they’re no longer awkward to do so and begin to enjoy their closeness.

 

“Tch, liar”

“I’m not”

“Really? Let me see your face then” then she made a gap only to cup his cheeks and playfully pinched it, “… aigooo you must be so tired, oh? Let’s sleep, I’ll wake you up if Sejin oppa come”

“Gwenchana, I can sleep on the plane. It’s you who should sleep now, you’re tired enough today” He told her, flicking her forehead softly.

Yeah, of course he knows what she did all day, besides their personal manager who always informs, they themselves are now getting used to exchanging news.

“Hehe ahrasso” She grinned before seating herself on the bed while watching her husband taking his stuff on the cabinet.

“Lili, are you really okay if you have to stay alone? You know I’m leaving for a week. You’ll be lonely here”

“Gwenchana, I’ll ask manager unnie to stay here”

“Seriously?” Now he really focused on her. He walked toward her and knelt before her worriedly, “… I think you better stay in the dorm with your friends or ask eomma to come to accompany you while I’m away. I don’t want you to be alone at home”

“Humm, yeh ahrasso oppa”

“Don’t skip your meal. Don’t stay up late. Don’t be too hard on yourself…”

“There you go, oppa. You really sounded like mom” she grunted with a laugh

His laughter faded once he said the last order, “… and don’t be too sweet to other men. Remember that you’re married, you’re mine, oh?”

 

YOU’RE MINE – she repeated in mind. She wanted to smile widely. It was like she was about to fly to the seventh heaven if only he didn’t squeeze her arm lightly and stab her with his sharp gaze only to convince that he was serious about that.

Aigooo, she didn’t think Taehyung could be this possessive yet sweet and cheesy though in fact, she likes it though.

 

“You too..” she finally ventured herself to say the same thing as she caressed his bangs, “… don’t be too tired. Don’t skip your meal. Don’t forget to take vitamins. Sleep as much as you can and … don’t flirt with other girls”

Taehyung smiled ear to ear at the row of her request before flicking her forehead lightly, “Your message is even more than mine, ckckck” he chuckled, “.. but yes maam, I got it! So, can I have my reward for being an obedient husband?”

“Huh? What is it?” she frowned

Taehyung then playfully tapped his cheek as a sign of reward he wants to get, “kiss me”

“Yya!”

“What?” he played innocent

“Why should I kiss you?”

“Wae? Isn’t it normal for a married couple to kiss? Yya, what if now I want to kiss your lips?”

Lisa reflexively backed away, shouting “Oppa!” which earning laughter from the husband,

“Yya, you shouldn’t reject it yeobo-ah. As a good wife, you must grant every your husband’s wish”

“Andwae, oppa andwaeee” she half laughed as she bowed her head away from his intense yet naughty gaze.

“Ah I’m disappointed. I’m not sure I’ll be successful in this concert without my wife’s support” He stood, playfully by playing a sad expression.

“Oppaa~~ don’t do this to me, yyaaa”

 

Taehyung couldn’t refrain from laughing at her embarrassed expression. Jeez, she’s unbearably cute like a panda. That’s why he always wanted to pinch or bite her cheeks.

“Fine, I won’t force you. Ahh maybe I would find another girl to kiss me there”

 

Damn you, Tae. You really know her weakness.

 

He was just about to turn around when Lisa suddenly held his arm. She knows it would be so embarrassing. She didn’t dare to imagine how his opinion about her after this, but one thing she knew that she wanted him to know that she will do anything to make him happy. She wants to be the wife who always supports him whenever, wherever and however the way it is.

 

So, for the very first time since they met, Lisa finally ventured herself to kiss her husband at first.

 

CUP!

 

That naughty boy was smiling broadly at the reward he had just gotten even though it was just a quick kiss that landed on his left cheek.

What was that?

Why his heartbeat so fast?

Oh no Taehyung, don’t overdo it, baby. You’re just too happy, ckck.

 

Realizing she was bowed shyly, Taehyung immediately took the initiative to embrace her. He her head and softly said, “Thank you, Lili. This will be a strength for me”

“Umh, so ppali come back home” She honestly said, wrapping her arms around his waist as she inhaled his body scent.

It was undeniable that he felt warm at her honesty. He smiled before tightening their hug and kissed the top of her head so deep.

“I’ll be back soon, dear”

 

Newark, New Jersey, USA

11 pm

It’s undeniable that his life has changed. At least that’s what he felt in the past few months. Her presence somehow made his stressful days feel good. Taehyung also needs to admit that Lisa has changed his mindset about married life that he thought would be so hard and complex at first.

This may be because they’re both young and work in the same industry, so they can easily understand each other. Well, this is the first time Taehyung liked the fact that he already married.

If most of his friends would spend time alone in loneliness after the concert ended, nah, now he has Lisa to share stories. He couldn’t wait to go back to the hotel and immediately call her (and if he’s lucky enough, they sometimes do video calls), no matter how late it is. He also always took the time to buy gifts for her.

Yeah, I know, it wasn’t the first time he bought a gift for women. Hey, it’s the casanova Kim Taehyung, ladies and gentlemen. In the past, he almost never missed buying a gift for his favorite noona, only this time… it was different.

 

 “Yya, Taehyung-ah, you sure you wanna buy this kind of stuff for her?”

 

Park Jimin still can’t believe he is now inside a souvenir shop that sells various accessories, dolls and action figures.

After the second day’s concert, Taehyung asked his best friends; Jimin, Jin, and Jungkook to accompany him buy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter