Friends? Us?

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friends? Us?

Yeoreum POV.

Friends. What is the real definition of friends? Does it mean someone you’ve known for long? Someone who’s always there? Someone who clicked just right with you? Or is it someone you barely knew but you felt like you’ve knows them for a long time?

Then, what are we?

Just a few days ago I received a call from Chanyeol. He said he had already planned a reunion party for the archery club members. Being me, all excited about the news couldn’t just stay in my apartment. And I’ve been shopping for 3 days straight to look for a dress that would be perfect for the reunion.

Hyeri who’s coming with me have been complaining nonstop. Hyeri and I have gotten so much closer like a sister since we met. It’s the first time in my life I’ve felt like I had a little sister. She’s just too cute to resist you know.

And Hyuk have been so busy and kind of neglecting Hyeri which is the reason why we spends so much time together.

Anyway, this is the 5 store we visited today and none of their dress just feels perfect for me. I don’t know if I could find a perfect dress for tomorrow.

“Unnie, that store will be last store we’re going to enter,” as she pointed her finger to the dress store on the corner, “I just have this amazing feeling that the dress you’re looking for is there, trust me.” Then she dragged all the way to the store.

As we enter the store, we could see how elegant it had been decorated. It also had that fabulous vibe with this words and numbers written on the walls. And the dresses on the mannequin represent how feminism and glamorous are the dresses here.

“Hello. Welcome to Joo dress store. Can I help you?” a female worker greets us with a smile.

“Can we see dresses that would be perfect for a reunion?” I said to her.

“Follow me.” As she leads us to the other corner of the store where more dresses are displayed, “What kind of dress are you looking for?”

“This unnie need a cocktail strapless dress...” as Hyeri explained the kind of dress I’m looking for, I walked and search it on the displayers there.

“Aaaaa!!! Canyou givemechocolate?” a 2 years old boy suddenly held my skirt while crying. I turned and sat on my knees to match his view. He had this puppy eyes with a really dark orbs and a cute chubby cheeks. He looked like someone I knew but I just couldn’t figure out whom.

“Woah, hello there little kid,” I greeted him, “why are you crying?”

“Give-me-chocolate pleease..” he said with his cute face.

“Chocolate? I don’t have chocolate.. where’s your mommy or daddy?,” I asked as I erased his tears.

“Mommy is working... and daddy too,”

“Then why are you here? Does your mommy works here?”

He nodded his head, “Chocolate... I want chocolate...” as he began crying again.

“Chanjoo!!” a female voice called and he turns his head to look at the owner of the voice and immediately he run to my back, “No!! I want chocolate!!”

I stand up and saw a familiar figure. She had this thick brown hair with a bang, her body are slims like a model but hers is even better. Her eyes show smartness with a very feminism touch on her face. She stood there shocked to see me and I was just as shock as her.

“Seo Joohyun!!!” I open my mouth first.

“Han Yeoreum?!” she finally snapped back to her mind and run to hug me, “Oh my god! How long has it been?”

I returned her hug, “Oh! I can’t believe I met you here!”

“Well it’s my shop,” she broke our hug with a big grin.

“Ah!” I hear a loud bang on the back; I looked and see the boy earlier with Hyeri. Looks like he run and coincidently bumped to Hyeri.

--------------------

I sat on Seohyun’s office and drinking tea while the little boy who turned out to be Seohyun and Chanyeol’s son are outside pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter