5 Years

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years

Baekhyun POV.

5 years. In the time of 5 years what has changed?

A lot.

My name is Byun Baekhyun. In the time of 5 years I managed to get promoted as the director of investment in my family’s company, Byun Inc. I might not look like it, but I am the heir of Byun Inc. And I don’t like to brag about it. But yeah I practically had everything.

In two days, I will be 31 years old. I’m getting old, huh?

and in two days I will hold a birthday party in one of our hotels in Seoul. In fact, it wasn’t me who’s holding it. It was my friend, Park Chanyeol and I just follow along.

Park Chanyeol had been my best friend for 15 years. We’re just clicked immediately when we met in highschool. Bromance they say. And Park Chanyeol had a wife, even a son. So don’t think we’re gay.

“Baekkie!” speak of the devil there he is, allowing himself to enter my office.

“What’s up bro?”

“I have decided the dress code for your upcoming birthday party! Crimson red sound exciting right? After all, the new detective conan movie has it!” see? He decided everything.

“Whatever you like, Yeol.”

“Oh great! And note it, Seohyun isn’t coming! Yay!” he clapped his hands excitedly.

Seohyun. Seo Joo Hyun to be exact, is the wife of Park Chanyeol.

“Why are you so excited that your wife isn’t coming? What about Chanjoo? Isn’t he coming?”

“Oh c’mon! You know how Seohyun is, she isn’t going to let me eat all I want and check out some ladies. My son Chanjoo have an appointment with doctor that day, that’s why they’re not coming.” He explained.

I could only nodded. This is Chanyeol’s habit, to use me as an excuse so he could go and party and eat, of course.

--------------------

The next day

A stunning looking lady just got out of the airport with her baggage. She dialed a number but no one picks up. She dialed once more and, “Hello?” said the person on the other line.

“Yah, where are you kiddo?” She asked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter