Prologue

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

Seoul did change much since he was on collage, cars here and there, people are busy with lives, and night or day the city still lives.

5 years ago, Byun Baekhyun almost got married to Han Yeoreum, but he leaves her

10 years ago, Byun Baekhyun asked Han Yeoreum to be his girlfriend, but things happens and people change

Not long before, Byun Baekhyun met Han Yeoreum and thought of her as a junior, but she falls for him

During those 11 years of their history, there are many sweets and heartbreaking moments. However, people change the world changes.

When Han Yeoreum reached the age of 18, she met and falls deeply in love with Byun Baekhyun. Her love developed not so fast but also not so slow, her love grew from interest to love, each day she spent with him. Byun Baekhyun who changed her perspective on love, the same Byun Baekhyun who resemble her grandpa.

Han Yereum was 25 when she decided to marry Byun Baekhyun. She was the happiest then, she thought she would never marry but she was going to marry Byun Baekhyun. But nightmare destroys everything 1 week before their wedding.

Byun Baekhyun cheated on her, again. Han Yeoreum was holding on at first, believing that Baekhyun was just playing before their wedding, and believing that his love... was true and sincere. But during that 1 week of hell, Byun Baekhyun tried to convenience her to break off their wedding, ever worse, he begs.

He begs her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter