Stranger Across

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stranger Across

Baekhyun POV.

A stranger, that’s how she looked at me. Her eyes say it all, she doesn’t know me or does she only pretend?

I wish she’s only pretending.

I haven’t been able to get her out of my mind since I saw her that night. She looks, different. Never in the whole world had she looked at me like that. She looked at me as if I was someone she never met before, a stranger. And it somehow hurts me.

It’s better if she’s just looking at me with hatred. I hate those eyes that say I am only a stranger.

I haven’t told Chanyeol yet that I saw her. You see, Chanyeol was very fond of her. It took months before he talked to me again since that day. And I’m sure even now Chanyeol hasn’t completely forgiven me.

I was working in my office and these thoughts keeps annoying me. The image of her keeps replaying in my head. What if she really doesn’t know me? Is she really Han Yeoreum? She’s pretending, right?

But no one will answer me.

“Baekkie! Baekkie! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!” Chanyeol’s voice snapped at me.

“Huh?” I’m pretty sure I looked stupid now.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked curiously.

“I... Han... Yeoreum...” I stuttered as I open my mouth.

“Yeoreum?! It’s... why you are suddenly thinking about her?” he looked like he was going to murder me.

“N-n-no.. I just...”

“You saw her, huh?” He looked calmer now. But how did he know?

“How...” I haven’t finished yet when he cuts me, “She contacted me.” He said with a serious tone, “She said she missed me and we should meet.”

“Do you meet her?”

“Yeah. We met a few days ago, and I found out that she’s looking for an apartment.” Oh yeah, I forgot that Chanyeol owns a real estate agency. But I’m not interested with that.

“How is she?” I asked carefully.

“I don’t know if I should tell you this...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter