The Missing Times

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Missing Times

Yeoreum POV.

Time has gone. We’re probably wants to turn back time and redo everything and makes sure there’s no regrets. But we’re supposed to feels those regrets, to make us a better person. Nevertheless, I can say that I don’t have any regrets.

Only if you remembered...

I’ve been living the best I could do. And I can say my life is perfect. I had a fun collage life with amazing friends and now working as an interior designer which is my dream. I couldn’t ask for more right?

But no matter how hard I tried to conveniences myself, I know there’s something wrong. I often felt this hollow space inside me. As if I’ve been missing a big time. But I just couldn’t figure it out.

And as usual here I am, sitting on a bench of a park in Seoul. These kinds of things makes me relax, it ease my mind.

But there’s something, at times like this... when I do this activity, my minds keeps bringing me back to some memories I don’t even know. I keep seeing things, a beautiful landscape... with the sound of laughter... laughter of a boy and a girl... and I just couldn’t figure out where those memories come from... or maybe I am hallucinating?

Anyway, as I was watching those kids running around my eyes meets with a pair of eyes... brown eyes with a spark of stars... and are those tears on his eyes?

We stared at each other for a while... it was as if I am being swallowed with those eyes...

But I could sense another figure beside him and I finally back to my senses. That figure was Hyuk my little brother and those mesmerizing brown eyes belong to none other than Byun Baekhyun.

What are those two doing here? I thought they had a bad relationship?

I walked towards them and immediately hung my arms on my brother’s, “Hello kiddo! And Baekhyun-sshi!”I said with a smile.

As soon as I greet Baekhyun, my brother looking at me, confused, “You know him noona?” was the words that left his lips.

That’s right! I haven’t told Hyuk yet that I’ve got an apartment. Well, it was his fault, he’s been busy these couple days and couldn’t even talk to him. Huh, perks of being a lawyer.

“I was about to tell you. Mr. Byun here is my new neighbor,” I said with my best smile and continue, “I’ve moved to the apartment unit in front of his apartment.” And I could see him frown.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” his voice was thick, “Well, you’ve been busy... and didn’t Hyeri tell you? She was the one who helps me moving in.” And then we bicker for a couple of minutes.

I was going to smack Hyuk on his head when I felt the burning st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter