5 vs. 7

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 VS. 7

Yeoreum POV.

The last 5 years. I’ve been building my career for the last 5 years. And something just doesn’t feel right. There’s a hollow place inside me... what could it be?

The love I had once.

Since I’m back to Korea I’ve always wanted to know how my friends are doing. Most importantly, my friends back in collage, the archery club members. And the idea of a reunion excites me, so I contacted the archery club’s president, Park Chanyeol.

It’s really nice to hear his voice again. Back in the day, Park Chanyeol was our hero. He’s really good at playing archery, his build really helps. Park Chanyeol was once every girl’s dream man. Excluding me, I don’t know why, but at that time I just had no interest with him.

We met a few days ago and spend the whole day talking. Turns out he is married with the girl he once love to mock, Seohyun unnie and even had a 2 years old son.

We talked about many things, he is still the same vitamin he once was. And that’s when I found out that he owns a real estate agency. He introduced me to one of his employee the next day.

That’s how I got my apartment now.

My apartment is pretty luxurious located in Cheongdam. On my floor, there are only 4 units apartment. It had 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. I decorated it with a vintage modern style, I’m a interior designer after all. And not to forget, my grandfather’s clock that I placed in the living room.

As today is my first day here, I thought I should greet my new neighbors. And it would be nice to bought them apples as a gift, apples are my favorite foods. I found out there is a family with triplets living in the corner apartment unit and a newlywed’s couple in front them.

And this is the last one, the apartment in front mine.

I pressed the door bell and waited for a few seconds, when it opened it revealed a man. The man I met in the hotel hallway, the man who had a bad relationship with Hyuk.

“Han Yeoreum???” He said with a surprised tone.

Does he really know me?

“Hello,” I greeted with a smile anyway, “As you already know my name, so there’s no need for introduction. I’m your new neighbor,” and I pointed at my apartment, “I live there.”

He just stood there frowning, “O-h, so it’s you...”

“What’s your name? You haven’t told me,” I said.

His frowns deeper, “You really don’t know?”

“No? I just met you, how would I know?”

He looked at me caref

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter