My Punishment, Not Hers

Hollow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My punishment, not hers

Baekhyun POV.

Punishments for breaking her heart. I could easily accepted any punishments, I know the one to blame for everything. I could endure it all, even the cruelest torture...

But her punishment for me, I can’t take it...

It’s all started when one day, I stopped all the work I’m doing and just sitting on my office. I keep thinking, why did she forget me? She really did forget me...

My nervous heart couldn’t endure it. I need to know, I need a closure.

And those thoughts bring me to Hyuk’s office. It’s close from mine, only a 3 minutes’ walk.

I barged into his office, ignoring his secretary that’s trying to stop me. As I barged in, I could see he is talking to a girl. A girl wearing white dress, with a shoulder length black hair and round eyes. And the atmosphere is a bit intense.

And then I looked at Hyuk. He did seem a bit surprised, but managed to talk, “Hyeri-ah, I think you should go home now. Let’s continue this late.” He says calmly without looking at her.

“Okay oppa. I think you client has no manner at all.” She answered as she eyes me up and down. And then walked out of the office.

“What do you want Byun Baekhyun-sshi?” Hyuk says with an irritated voice as soon as she’s gone.

“I need a closure.” I said as I excuse myself to go and sit on the couch.

“Why would you think that I would give you the closure you wanted?” Seems like he knows what I’m talking about.

“Because...” And he cut me as before I could continue, “You break my sister’s heart, tear her apart, and never there to glue it together for the last 5 years. So tell me, why would I?” He said sarcastically.

“Listen, Hyuk. I’m sorry, okay? I know it’s been a hell of a torture for everyone. But I still need to know what happens!! Why did she forget about me, the one who gives her hell?!!!” I said as frustration took me.

He comes towards me and punched me right on the face, I fell from the couch and my body hit the ground. His punch didn’t stop there, he keeps on punching me until he’s tired. Sure it hurts and I can feel blood from my lips and my face is all sore. However, I didn’t punch him back. I know I deserve it, even more.

It feels like the old time. The first time I broke up with Yeoreum, Hyuk came in to the archery club practice room and punched me. He was still in a high school then, now he is an adult and his punch got stronger. He is still like that. He used to come to me every time I fight with Yeoreum. And this is the first time he lets out his anger on me since that day.

As he is tired, he takes a step

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter