Prologue 2

What "Love" Is... (English Version) DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be careful... Grammar error... Bad Engslih....(/。\)

"Are you awake Ri?" Daesung approaches Seungri while carrying porridge and medicine for Seungri.

"Ah ..." Seungri moaned from trying to get up but he felt pain all over his body.

Daesung helps Seungri to sit down and start feeding the porridge, but Seungri begins to cry while continuing to say "sorry" to her hyung.

Daesung hugged Seungri as he his back, "Hey, it's okay ... just calm down, everything's fine. What ... What's happening Ri?"

"D ... dad .. Dad gone hyung .. He ... He's carrying a bag and ... and mo... money stash ..." Seungri tried to explain it with stammered, he didn't want his hyung disappointed with him because the money they have earned taken by their fathers. "I ... I tried to beg Dad to not bring the money ... but he ... he just got angry and ... and ..." Seungri was unable to finish the sentence because his tears kept flowing remembering every punch that was shot by his father. Seungri clutches her hyung's t-shirt as he sobs.

Daesung hugged Seungri tightly, "Do you know where dad is going? Did he said anything?"

Seungri shook his head, "I ... I'm sorry hyung, I can't do anything."

Daesung releases his embrace from Seungri and looks into his beloved hyung's eyes while wiping every drop of tears that fell on his hyung's cheek. "It's not your fault Ri, you don't have to feel guilty, I'm the one who should apologize because I'm not by your side when all this happens.If I get home early you don't need to feel pain like this .. I'm sorry Ri ... " Daesung shed a tear for not being able to imagine how scared and alone Seungri was when it all happened.

"You don't have to worry hyung, this is not your fault. Dad ... dad ... he ... he just hates my presence here hyung .. how not because of me, mom ... mom died ... Dad deserve to hate me. He is entitled to do whatever he wants, if it can alleviate the sadness from late moms. "

"What do you mean Ri? What he did to you?" Daesung is confused by Seungri's explanation.

"Dad ... He ... he ... always hits me if he's drunk and while you is working." Seungri is sad to remember every moment and unable to hold back his tears to flow like a dam.

"Oh God Seungri ... Why you never tell me? I feel like I'm failed to be a big hyung because I can't see the awkwardness." Daesung covers his face with his palm while shedding tears over the failure as a big hyung who should protect his hyung.

"Shhht hyung .. It's not your fault, Dad hit me in an area that is not seen by others, so it's impossible you realize it.You do not have to worry." Seungri grabs Daesung's hand and wipes his tears.

"Right, we don't have to worry. Now dad gone, I don't know how long but I'll raise as much money and we get out of here.We start a new life just you and me. How's that sound?" Daesung doesn't want to see his beloved hyung suffer again and is determined to raise as much money as possible and as soon as possible so they can move as soon as possible.

Seungri nodded and smiled at his hyung's plans.

"Now you're resting, your body will still hurt." Daesung helps Seungri lie on the futon.

*****

While sleeping, suddenly there was a sound of someone knocking on the door. Daesung awoke from his sleep hearing the sound of the knock. He hesitates to open the door for fear if it's his father. Daesung sees his hyung who is still asleep and decides to open the door. But before Daesung reached for the door, suddenly the door fell because it was broken by several people. He was shocked and bewildered by the arrival of four well-built men who suddenly broke into their home without any explanation. He thinks if these people are robbers but they can't rob a house like old house and small because obviously they will not get anything.

"What do you want?" Daesung asks as he screams to find out the purpose of their arrival.

"Where is Hyun Suk?" They went in searching for Daesung's father and ruffled the house.

"I don't know."

One of the men approached Daesung and grasped the collar of his neck very tightly. "I don't accept an answer "DON'T KNOW"." The man punched Daesung's belly hard so Daesung leaned down, holding his stomach in agony.

"Search in every room !!" The man ordered his friends to keep looking.

Daesung holds the man's legs, "Please, he's not here, my hyung is sick right now, he needs rest." Daesung begs the man to let them stop their search.

The man is angry and grabs Daesung's hair. "You're still dodge with that kind of answer." The man punched Daesung's face repeatedly until he fell over and kicked it continuously.

Seungri, who had been asleep, was shocked by the commotion in his house and several people looking for something / someone in his room and his hyung. They messed up all the contents of the closet and ruffled the furniture.

"What, what do you want?"

"Silence!! Get out of here !!" The man kicked Seungri's body and kept looking.

Seungri tried to get up even though his body still hurts. Seungri comes out of his room and to his surprise he sees his hyung being kicked by a man.

"PLEASE STOP !!" Seungri runs to Daesung's side and tries to protect his hyung. But before he approached Daesung, he was kicked away by the man.

"PLEASE don't hurt my hyung, I'll tell where our dad is." The man stopped and listened to Daesung.

"Our father left, he left hastily a few hours ago.We didn't know where he was, he didn't tell us. You will not find him here."

"Do you know why we here?"

Daesung shook his head because he didn't know the answer to that question. The man walked over to Seungri and stepped on his foot hard to make Seungri moan in agony, "You know, your father owes me and how much he debt me?"

"I'll pay, I will pay please don't hurt my hyung."

The man laughed out loud at the Daesung's statement. "Can you afford to pay 300,000,000 KWR, kid? How will you pay me? By sell this old house? HAHA ... It will not be enough to pay off the debts of that , yet the interest he has to bear."

Daesung can only be silent because he knows, he could not possibly get that much money.

"AHHH ... I know, how about you guys become my employees. I think there will be lots of mashered men who will pay your body to enjoy it."

Daesung and Seungri tremble at the statement. They don't want to be a slave to mashered man just for the sake of paying his father's debt.

"I'll pay it, please. Give us time, I'll figure out how to get the money and pay it to you." Daesung bows and begs to be given time to get the money, although he himself doubts whether he managed to get the money or not.

"Okay, I'll give you three days. In three days you have to get 300,000,000 KWR, otherwise you have to work with me. Understand? OH and I want guarantees other than this house.."

Daesung stares at the man because he doesn't know what else he can give other than their house as collateral.

"Bring that teenager!!" The man tells his friend to bring Seungri with them.

The man's friend immediately holds Seungri on his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

Seungri immediately screams with fear,"Hyung... Please.... I beg... Put me down!... Hyung... Hyung"

They took Seungri into the car.

Deesung tried to stop them by holding the man's leg but the effort was in vain, the man k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter