Prologue 3

What "Love" Is... (English Version) DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be careful... Grammar error... Bad Engslih....(/。\)

"Seungri ..." The young man ran to the teenager who he met some time ago lying in one corner of the room.

Seungri fell asleep hugging himself shaking and whispering something.

"Hyung ... Hyung ... Help.. I ... Don't... .. leave me .. by.. myself ... I'm afraid ..." Seungri continues to whisper in his sleep and wishes Daesung to come to help him.

The young man immediately hugged Seungri and whispered, "Ssshhh Ri, I'm here. You don' to be afraid anymore. I'm saving you. You never be alone Seungri-ah, I'll be with you."

Seungri slightly opened his eyes and smiled, "Hyung...."

Flash back

"I will give 300,000,000 KWRs to you under one condition." Seunghyun will help Daesung with a requirement.

"One condition?? Only one condition?? I will do whatever you want as long as I can get the money. I really need the money." Heard it's just one requirement Daesung immediately agree with Seunghyun because he didn't want his chance disappear if he think too long.

"Though you have to give something valuable to your life?"

Daesung thinks for a moment, 'Something valuable? Do I have to give my organs to this man? Is that worth it? No ... No ... I have to do anything ... Seungri's life depends on me right now, I'm not going to make Seungri's life miserable again. We will be happy after this. CERTAINLY!'

"Okay, I'll accept whatever conditions you ask me, what are the conditions I need to do? Do you need my organs as payment?"

"Save your organs, all you have to do is just signature this paper and I'll solve your problems with the moneylenders." Seunghyun gives a paper that contains the conditions that must be done by Daesung.

On this Thursday Thursday ... January 19th ... I am the undersigned below:

1. Name: Yang Daesung

Age: 18 years

Occupation: Room attendant

Address:..................

Telephone:...................

2. Name: Choi Seunghyun

Age: 21 years

Job: Marketing Director STOC corp.

Address:..................

Telephone:....................

Contents of Agreement:

1. That the first party has borrowed funds to a second party of 300,000,000 KWR. Where the receipt of the money this certificate valid as a receipt.

2. Whereas on the borrowed money, since the signing of this agreement, the First Party gives / sells YANG SEUNGRI to the Second Party and will never meet again.

3. Whereas the First Party is willing to work under any leadership of the Second Party.

4. If the First Party infringes this Deed of Agreement then the Second Party may do anything to the First Party and YANG SEUNGRI as a guarantee of this agreement.

 

                                                          FIRST PARTY                             SECOND PARTY

 

                                                         Yang Daesung                                 Choi Seunghyun
                                                                                         

                                                                                         WITNESS
 


                                                                                       Ji Suk Jin

"What is the meaning of this agreement? You mean I should sell a valuable person to your satisfaction? I REJECT IT!" Daesung mad after he read the debt agrement.

"Are you sure? What about your brother's fate right now? You aren't worried about his condition right now? Do you want if your brother sells his body to the masher?" Seunghyun give reasons to Daesung to not reject his offer.

"What's the difference with me selling my brother to you, he will end up same, isn't? I know I don't have the power especially the money, but at least he doesn't bear it alone, I'll be with him always." Daesung shed a tear because he knows now the fate of himself and Seungri will be like.

"You don't have to worry about it, I bought Seungri not because I'm going to make him a e but I'll make him a friend, I'll take care of all Seungri's needs, from clothes to education, I'll make him a successful man." Seunghyun give Daesung his real itention.

"How do I know if you're telling the truth and not your tricks to sell my brother." Daesung began hopeless and didn't know what to do anymore.

"I'm ready to be reported to the police. You'll work for me, my secretary Kush will give information about Seungri every week. Do you still worry if I lie?"

"Let me think first."

"You don't have time for that. Remember we have less than an hour before Seungri becomes their slave. I think it's time for you to decide it.  Take it or not it's your decision But you have to do it fast."

END Flashback

"We've got everything done, we're just need leave out from here." Kush informs Seunghyun that the renters have been brought in by police with various allegations.

Seunghyun then lifts Seungri with bridal style and takes him away from that place, "I want them to shut up with today's incident understand?"

"I see."

"Good, if you're done here, you go take care of his departure to Japan and ask someone to watch him, I don't want him to come back to Korea." Seunghyun then goes in his bentley car and leaves Kush to finish his work.

*****

Seungri tries to open his eyes but because the room is too bright so he closed it again.

Seungri blinked a few times for his eyes to get used to the light around him.

"Are you awake?"

"You're.. Hyung... Daesung hyung..." Seungri tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter