Chapter 4

What "Love" Is... (English Version) DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be careful... Grammar error... Bad Engslih....(/。\)

Seungri didn't hesitate to open the door and he was very surprised by the surprise given by Seunghyun.

Surprise Seunghyun's Proposal to Seungri

Seungri was stunned when he opened the door. He saw little lights on the floor and made room for walking toward a couch at the end of the lights. Seungri glances at Seunghyun, as he doesn't know what the meaning of surprise give by Seunghyun. This is definitely not his birthday, Seungri feels confused and thinks if this is a celebration of Seunghyun's success and this surprise just to be enjoyed both of them.

"Sit down." Seunghyun let Seungri sit in a chair facing a large projector screen.

Seungri feels the atmosphere of surprise prepared by Seunghyun is very romantic with the light of the lantern and the red roses on the table and don't forget the little lights on the floor when he came.

Seunghyun sits next to Seungri and holds Seungri's hand. He his projector and on the screen came a picture of the two of them while living together from the first time until yesterday.

"Ri, what do you think about me?" Seunghyun suddenly asks Seungri, when they're enjoy watching.

"What's do you mean hyung? Surely you are the best person that I've ever met in my life. I'm so glad to meet and get to know you. You are the ideal sibling that all siblings want in the world, how lucky I am to get an older brother like you, Seunghyun hyung." Seungri doesn't understand the point of the question asked by Seunghyun

"Just that, what do you think of me as a man? Not a brother." Senghyun asked the question while grabbing Seungri's hand.

"You are the most handsome guy I have ever met, I am sometimes jealous of your face and your body, and you are also very rich, whatever I need you always fulfill it without me asking. You also very concern to me, you can see every problem that I hide though I didn't say it and in the end I told it to you because your persistence gaxe. To me, you are everything in my life, nothing else." Seungri is very grateful for being given someone like Seunghyun in his life. Seunghyun can give his the happiness that had previously vanished from him when his father and brother leave him alone. Instead Seungri felt his life much better than he imagined.

"Am I really the most important person in your life?"

"Of course, you are the most important person, noone else."

"Then stay together with me and always by my side forever." Seunghyun pulls out a small black box on Seungri.

Seungri opened the box, he was surprised by the contents inside. Seungri looks at Seunghyun for an explanation because he's too stunned to see a pair of rings in the box. Seungri's heart was pounding because he was afraid of the explanation Seunghyun would say.

"Ri, maybe you're surprised to see this but that's what I want from you. You say that I am the most important person in your life, just like you are the most important person in my life. The difference is that I never considered you as a brother but I see you as Seungri, someone I admire, someone I care about, someone I like and someone I love, maybe this is too fast for you, but I want you to know that you mean so much in my life Ri. So will you start now you don't see me as a brother, but a man who really loves you sincerely. I want you to be mine Ri." Seunghyun has expresses the feelings he had with Seungri.

"But hyung... I don't know .. I .... I'm also very fond and love you even though my love is different from you but Iknow, I want to always be next to you and support every step you take. You are a hero in my life.... I can't give the answer right now. I need time to think about it. I don't want us to end up unhappy because of choosing the wrong person, the wrong decision and make both of us suffer for the wrong choice." Seungri stammered and confused about the answer that should be given to Seunghyun because he knew right in his heart Seungri just thought Seunghyun was a big brother to him. Seungri doesn't want to disappoint Seunghyun with his answer. He felt that he needed some time to figure out the content in his true heart. He didn't want to give a hasty reply.

"I'll give you time to think about it Ri, but I know you're the right person to be my life companion." Seunghyun knows that Seungri needs some time to think up the answers to his sudden love confession. Although in his heart, he really hopes that Seungri has feelings for him even if only slightly.

"Give me six months, I'll think about it for six months ..."

"Six months?" Seunghyun is confused by the time Seungri asks because he thinks six months is too long.

"I'm going to Paris to learn to cook there, so can you give me six months to think about it alone? I want to clear my mind while I'm there." Seungri finally tells Seunghyun about his desire to go to Paris to learn about the culinary there.

"I don't agree Ri. Six months is not a short time." Seunghyun disagrees with Seungri's wish to go to Paris.

"I know hyung, but I beg you, just six months and I'll give you the answer your wants."

Seunghyun paused and thought about the answer Seungri would give. He is actually hesitant to release Seungri away for quite a long time, for fear that Seungri finds someone he loves when he is not on Seunghyun's side. But he also doesn't want to make Seungri feel disappointed over his selfishness.

"Do you have to go Ri?" Seunghyun wants to convince Seungri that he doesn't have to leave.

"I'm sorry, I really want to go." Seungri begs his brother to be allowed to go to Paris.

"Okay I understand, I'll save this first, but when you come back or when I meet you next time, I hope you'll wear it on your finger Ri and be mine" Seunghyun allows Seungri to leave and he makes sure that when Seungri returns, he will belong to Seunghyun.

"Thank you hyung, thank you." Seungri is glad that Seunghyun finally allowed him to leave even tough that's mean he force to agree about the proposal.

"But you left on one condition."

"What is that?"

"You have to call every day and report your daily activities while there." Seunghyun didn't want to miss a single day without knowing what Seungri did though they were far away.

"Sure, I'll call you every day." Seungri promises to always contact Seunghyun.

"When did you plan to leave?"

"The day after tomorrow."

"What? why so fast?" Seunghyun is surprised that Seungri should leave him so soon.

"I'm sorry, actually this opportunity has been around since a few days ago. It's just that I never told you because I didn't know to tell you. I'm scared your reaction to hear the news."

"Are you afraid I will not let you go?"

"One of them, but my biggest reason is that I don't know what if you is not there beside me and vice versa. We have been together all this time. This is the first time I will live alone without you in Paris. I just hesitate to myself but I really want to study there and open my own restoration one day. " Seungri gives Seunghyun reasons why he didn't talk about his chance to study in Paris so far.

"You should not have to worry about such a small thing, I know you can do it." Seunghyun gives spirit to Seungri.

"Thank you for saving me from loneliness." Seungri holds Seunghyun's hand tightly.

"No, but thank you for being in my life." Seunghyun kiss Seungri's hand

*****

At the airport

"Have you brought everything you need?" Seunghyun wants to make sure Seungri doesn't miss anything.

"Yeah, you do not have to worry. Kush help me packing my stuffs so I guess I'm not gonna miss one thing for sure "

"Are you okay? You're a bit pale."

"I'm okay, I guess I'm still a little dizzy from the farewell party last night. They didn't give me the ease and kept letting me drink even though they know I don't like getting drunk." Seungri complains.

"That's because they don't want you to go, if you're still dizzy, you ask for a headache on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter