Chapter 1

What "Love" Is... (English Version) DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be careful... Grammar error... Bad Engslih....(/。\)

Seunghyun House in California

7 Years Later

"I'm home .." Seunghyun has just returned after work.

"Welcome! Looks like you're so tired, have you eaten?" Seungri helps Seunghyun by bringing a briefcase brought by Seunghyun.
Senghyun shook his head and sighed, "I lost my appetite when facing the directors who pressed me, they don't understand the consequences we'll have to endure."

"Want me to make something?" Seungri feels sorry for Seunghyun because of the increasingly heavy and time-consuming job after he became CEO. His father died almost 3 years ago due to a plane crash that took him down due to engine trouble on the left side of the plane. This makes Seunghyun forced to occupy the position as CEO in the company and abort his dream to create his own company. Since then Seunghyun has worked hard to solidify his position because the directors and shareholders are unsure of Seunghyun's ability to lead and run a large company.

"Bibimbap, please make special bibimbap made by Riri chef." Seunghyun smile and can forget for a moment his problem at the office if he has met Seungri.

"Okay I'll make it after I put this into your office. I'll be back soon. Hyung can resting in the living room Ohhh ... Remember I don't want hyung to drink wine or beer before hyung eats, understand?"

"Ok Uncle Ri, I understand." Seunghyun always calls Seungri 'Uncle Ri' if he is in form to 'nag'.

Seungri returns and brings a portion of bibimbap to Seunghyun. He wasted no time devouring Seungri's food. After that they went to the living room to watch a movie. They love to spend their time before going to bed by watching their favorite movies and telling each other about their day at that moment.

"So if that 'old mans' are still doubting hyung ability in managing the company?"

Seunghyun nodded and lay his head on Seungri's lap.

Seunghy Seunghyun's hair and gently massaged his head, "They just don't know how smart hyung is, they feel great because of their age and experience but they just forget the word 'risk' because they think they're the smartest. You should show your ability to handle that 'old mans'. I don't want hyung become a panda like me because fatigue and has to keep up with their constant demand."

"I know uncle, you'll see how tough Seunghyun when he turned into TOP."

"I already know your ferocity and I don't think I want to see that again."

Flashback 7 years ago

Seungri and Seunghyun have lived in America for three months. Seunghyun has been busy running his activities as a student at one of the universities to get an MBA and work as Marketing Director at his father's branch company there while Seungri is busy learning to adapt to the environment and language he just learned. Seunghyun hires someone as a teacher to teach Seungri English and some lessons so Seungri is ready to go in school. Seunghyun always took the time to teach the teenager who just set foot in the foreign country with great patience. Seungri is a pretty smart kid and easy to remember what he taught.

Currently Seungri prepares himself for high school that Seunghyun has chosen because he wants Seungri to get the best education possible.

"Hyung, what if tomorrow I start school?" Seungri and Seunghyun are having breakfast, before nervously attacking the teenager.

"What's Ri, isn't yesterday you were so excited about going to school?" Seunghyun is surprised by Seungri's attitude change unlike yesterday.

"I'm just afraid if they don't accept me well there." Seungri tells the reason for his nervousness.

"You don't have to worry, it's the best school here. The school hates violence so you don't have to worry about getting bullied in there. You'll be easy to get friends there and the teachers there will be ready to help you whenever you need help ." Seunghyun tries to convince Seungri that nothing bad will happen there.

"OK." Seungri answered flatly.

"Come on Ri.. You have to show your spirits!"

"Okay hyung..." Seungri responded with enthusiasm even though inside he still felt nervous.

*****

Seungri walked down the hall to the reception desk.

"Can I help you? Oh, are you a new student here?" The woman behind the desk with a name tag named Sarah guesses that Seungri is a new student at the school because she has been given information before.

"Yeah, I'm Seungri, Yang Seungri."

"This is your schedule, I hope you have a great day on your first day, your first class on the second floor to the right and the second door." Sarah gave directions where Seungri had to go.

Seungri goes in the direction shown by Sarah and knocks on the door.

"Come in. I guess you're a freshman here, Class, welcome to Yang Seungri."

"Welcome." The students are welcome to Seungri.

"Seungri you can sit in the second row behind."

Seungri walks toward the chair, before he gets to the chair, someone tackling his foot and makes Seungri fall. All the students in the class laughed at Seungri falling down.

Seungri embarrassed over what happened, he clasped his backpack tightly as he walked to his chair with his head bowed.

Seungri's first day didn't go as smoothly as he'd expected, besides he had to stumble in class. He also had to feel the intimidation of the 'jocks' because of his small body compared with them. No one wants to approach Seungri for fear they also get intimidation from the 'jocks'.

*****

"Hi Ri, how was your day at school?" Seunghyun who had already returned enthusiastic first day with Seungri in school.

Seungri wants to tell the truth, but he doesn't want to disappoint Seunghyun who is eager to hear his day, "Great, I get some friends and they are very kind to me."

"Really what I'm saying? You'd love to go to school there."

Seungri nods his head in agreement with Seunghyun's opinion and says inside him 'Maybe today a bad day but tomorrow will be better.'

*****

Two weeks Seungri has lived a life as a student, but no change from the 'jocks' who keep intimidating him.

"Move your , nerd!" One of  'jocks' William slams Seungri into a locker.

Seungri bites the bottom of his lips to keep his shoulder pain from banging on his locker. Seungri places his book in a locker and walks on a park bench to wait for Kush to pick up as usual.

Seungri doesn't know if William and his friends are behind him. Seungri was startled because someone pushed him and knocked him to the ground. Seungri stands up and cleans his face and clothes from the duat and looked toward William with a sharp look.

"Please, stop with what your doing! Don't you have anything you can do besides intimidating me and others? You're just a bunch of cowards!" Seungri is tired of William's treatment and his friends and wants them to stop intimidating him. He wants to enjoy his day at school. He doesn't want to lie to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter