Chapter 5

What "Love" Is... (English Version) DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be careful... Grammar error... Bad Engslih....(/。\)

Jiyong's house in France

Jiyong finally gets to the front of his childhood home. He feels heavy to get into a house filled with happy memories and bad memories with his parents. The house is the only house he really wants to avoid since he moved to Korea. He didn't want to remember the last memories between him and his parents when his parents quarreled. It made his chest feel tight as if a heavy burden was dropped right on him chest.

Jiyong inserts the key and slowly turns the door handle. He entered the house with a slow pace. He saw a white cloth that enveloped the furniture to avoid dust and damage.

"I never thought I'd come back to this house." Jiyong sighs because he doesn't know with his decision to come to Paris is the right decision.

He walked to his former bedroom. Jiyong unwraps the white cloth that covers his bed and places the suitcase and the bag He's carrying.

Jiyong coughed from the dust that covered the cloth, "I think it's time to clean this place first."

Jiyong removes the jacket he is wearing and opens his suitcase. He replaced the long shirt he wore with the T-shirt so he can comfortable when he had to move a lot to clean his house and not to worry about the dust that would stick to his shirt.

Jiyong began to open one by one cloth covering the furniture ranging from the living room, dining room and family room. He picked up the equipment to clean it up like a rag, gloves, vacuum cleaner and spray bottle. Jiyong combs the room one by one with the cleaning tools he carries. He cleaned every corner of the room without missing. Jiyong is someone who doesn't like the place wherme he lives dirty and messy.

After four hours spent cleaning his house, Jiyong finally finished. He was satisfied with the results of his work.

* growl * his stomach growling.

"I think it's time for this stomach to fill." Jiyong returns to his room to get his jacket, he doesn't want the smell of dust and sweat after he works hard to make people around him uncomfortable.

Jiyong stepped out of his house and walked to the car he rented. He could not possibly use his father's car in the garage because that car needed some respiration because it hadn't been used for years.

Jiyong goes to the supermarket which is an hour away from his residence, the supermarket is the closest supermarket from his residence. Jiyong has a place to live far from the hill because his father likes a quite place. His father wanted to have a home that make him comfortable so he could concentrate on creating music. He dropped the choice on the house even though far from anywhere.

When Jiyong arrives at the supermarket, he pushes the trolley and walks down the aisle to get some things he needs, like some instant pasta, sauce, cheese, oil, eggs, bread and some other stuff he can use for a few days when his stomach needs to be fill. He also doesn't forget to take some vegetables, meat and fruit and snacks if he feels hungry when he wants to laze. He also picked up a few bottles of beer, wine, soda because he knew, he would not last long without the drink, especially wine. Jiyong also buys some of the necessities that are used for day-to-day. He goes to the cashier and pays for all the things he buys.

"I'm sorry, but do you know a repair shop around here?" Jiyong asked the cashier who was checking every item he bought.

The woman behind the cashier smiled and gave directions to Jiyong in detail of the location he had to go to. After paying for the stuffs he bought, Jiyong immediately put his groceries in the trunk and headed to the repair shop is located.

After 10 minutes of driving his car, Jiyong finally arrived at the repair shop said by the cashier.

"Excuse me .." Jiyong greets the mechanic who is seriously checking the car engine using a stethoscope.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize if someone came, can I help you?" A middle-aged mechanic removed the stethoscope from his ear and realized that there was a consumer in his workshop.

"Hmmm, I have an old car that I haven't used in the past few years and I plan on use it again. Can you see it and maybe fix it?" Jiyong plans to use his late father's car during his stay in Paris rather than having to use the car he is renting right now because he doesn't know how long he will stay.

"How long your car not in use? Oh my name is Frederic Pierrot, people call me Fredy."

"Jiyong, Jiyong Kwon, for almost 10 years." Jiyong introduces himself.

"Wow it's been so long. I think it'll take a lot of repair but I'll take look it first.You just relax, your car in the right hands." Fredy is convinced that he can fix his worn out consumer car.

"Thank you." Jiyong is grateful if he can drive his late father's car back.

"All right, you just have to write down the address and number that can be reached on this paper and my son will replace me to see the condition of your car." Fredy gives Jiyong a pen and a notebook.

Jiyong undoubtedly wrote down his address and returned the book to Fredy.

"I can't see your car today, but I'll ask my son to see it tomorrow."

"Okay, no problem." Jiyong goes from the repair shop and returns to his residence.

After a long journey Jiyong finally arrived at his home. He took his groceries in the trunk and put them in the kitchen.

"Ahh I feel tired ..." Jiyong felt his energy drained after what he did today. He was grateful his decision to stay one day at the hotel was so right that he had a day spent resting. "I think I need a sandwich right now." Jiyong doesn't want to spend his time cooking, so he just fills his stomach with an easy meal to make.

After spending two sandwiches, Jiyong decides to rest his body with a shower and sleep early.

*****

 Jiyong is enjoying his day by relaxing while watching a movie he previously rarely did.

* knock knock *

Jiyong opens the door and sees in front of him a man wearing wearpack.

"You're Kwon Jiyong?" The well-built man with brown hair wanted to make sure he was the man he was looking for.

Jiyong nods.

"I'm from Atlastis garage. I think my dad Fredy has told you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter