Chapter 2

What "Love" Is... (English Version) DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be careful... Grammar error... Bad Engslih....(/。\)

Seungri then got out of the car and headed for the front door of his house. Seungri does not know if Seunghyun has been waiting for him in front of the entrance after seeing the Toyota Avensis car park in his yard.

Seungri room in California

"Where have you been Ri?" Seungri is surprised to see Seunghyun already at the door.

"I ... I just from my friend's house. I already told Kush." Seungri ducked nervously with the answer he gave.

Seunghyun approaches Seungri and holds Seungri's face but he immediately brushed Seunghyun's hand, "Sorry hyung, ehmmm ... I really want to go to the bathroom so I'm in a hurry."

Seungri immediately walks past Seunghyun, "Have you been eating dinner?"

"I've dined at my friend's house, I'm just going to take a shower and do my homework right now.These teachers seem to agree to give us so much homework so I'll spend time in my room." Seungri answers without looking at Seunghyun who is behind him and immediately goes to his room leaving Seunghyun who is getting suspicious with Seungri's attitude.

Seungri just came out of the bathroom and was again startled by Seunghyun sitting on the couch next to his bed.

Seunghyun's face instantly changed to see the bruises on Seungri's body and face because he only used a towel that hung on his hips.

Seunghyun rushes over to Seungri and holds his face roughly, "What's going on?"

Seungri was frightened by Seunghyun's staring stare and tone, he could only bowed and covered the bruises on his body with his hand, "I... I fell on the stairs..."

"You think I believe. I know what kind of injuries this is, Seungri. Who did this to you?" Seunghyun is really angry with someone who has done it to Seungri, the man he is very dearing to him.

Seungri just pauses because this is the first time Seunghyun snaps at him, he feels afraid if someone who has been guarding him until now doing something to William and his friends if he has to tell the truth.

Seunghyun grabbed Seungri's shoulder tightly and shook it, "TELL ME WHO DONE IT!"

Seungri pushes Seunghyun, but his impulse doesn't make Seunghyun unmoved, "It's not your business, you don't have to interfere with my business."

* SLAP *

Slap sound echoed in Seungri's silent room.

Seungri holds his cheek with pain after being hit vert hard by Seunghyun whom he never expected. He doesn't lie to his feelings that he is saddened not because he got slap by Seunghyun but because he knows how disappointed Seunghyun is to him that his brother doesn't trust him in the least. He could not resist the tears that fell from the edges of his eyes.

Seunghyun realizes what he's doing, "Seungri I'm really really sorry, I did not mean to ..."

Seungri intercepts Seunghyun's words, "I want to be alone hyung ..."

"but Ri ..."

"Please.."

"Well, I understand I really am sorry Ri ..."

Seungri doesn't say anything and doesn't move from where he stands until Seunghyun comes out of his room.

*****

Seungri slept in his bed, until the dream fairy arrives as usual taking him to the memories he wants to forget. Seungri's body trembled and made him sweat as if his dream was real.

"Hyung ... Hyung ... Please don't go ... I beg you ... hyung ... father ... please stop ... sick ... stop beating me ..." Seungri keeps whispering in his sleep every night so that his brother didn't leave him in the moneylenders' headquarters and for his father to stop beating him.

Seunghyun walks into Seungri's room because he knows if Seungri will definitely have a nightmare. Seunghyun sits on the edge of the bed and sees Seungri's face. Though the room was illuminated only from the moonlight that entered through the window of the room, Seunghyun could still see the cheek of a highly beloved person still red from his slap. He feels guilty about what he did to Seungri. He should not have ventured his anger by slapping Seungri. Seunghyun feels himself is no different from Seungri's dad who always beaten him and Daesung, Seungri's brother who has left him.

Seunghyun comes into Seungri's room carefully because he doesn't want the teenager to wake up, he knows if Seungri must have nightmares of his past every night.

"I'm sorry Seungri... I'm sorry, I slapped you, I don't know ... I just feel angry seeing you hurt. I feel like I'm failing to look after you." Seunghyun then drew his lips to Seungri's forehead and kissed him.

Seunghyun does not know if Seungri heard what he said. The nightmare that keeps Seungri into light sleepers, he does not want to linger in the dream world that makes him congested with longing and hate his older brother and father. Seungri does not want to remember the past that happened in Korea ruining his new life in America with Seunghyun, thus making Seungri always woke up in the middle of the night and awake.

"I forgive you, hyung." Seungri whispers, Seunghyun is shocked to see Seungri has opened his eyes and looked at Seunghun.

Seungri shifts and gives room for Seunghyun to lie down with him. Seunghyun wastes no time and lies next to Seungri.

"So you really forgive me?"

Seungri nodded his head.

"Ehmmm, so will you tell me what happened? Is someone from your school?" Seunghyun is careful with the questions he asks because he doesn't want Seungri to be disappointed again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter