Prologue

What "Love" Is... (English Version) DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When he was newly born into the world he had been abandoned by his mother, in the care of his brother and father didn't made him happy.

His father was a gambler and a heavy drunkard after the death of his life partner after giving birth. He always used the time when his brother worked to beat him. He always blames for his birth in the world. He thought his birth was an unlucky in the world especially for his family, because after his birth not only was he lost his loved one but he also had to lose his job and depend on his first child as the backbone of the family.

His elder brother, who is only 18 years old, will inevitably have to work after school until late the night to support his family. His father forced and burdened the heavy duty to his brother because he thinks young people still have great energy so it will be easy to get job.

He tried to lighten his brother by doing small jobs like being a milkman and a delivery newspaper in the early hours and he would sew puppet eyes after school, even though sometimes his money was taken by his father to buy drinks or gambling and leave only bruises on his body. His father would never hit him in the visible part of his body because he didn't want his brother or anyone else to see and asks about the bruises.

*****

One night before his brother came home from work, his father suddenly packed his clothes and took his brother's money.

"Dad, what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter