Wind Of Faith

Love In Au's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wind Of Faith

 

"When was the last time you dated someone?" Sooyoung asked as she flipped through the pages of Victoria Secret's newest catalogue.

"I've given up." Jessica answered. She snatched the magazine away which caused Sooyoung, her best friend, to whine. But soon her eyes landed on some delicious cupcakes that Jessica prepared for their afternoon tea.

"Don't you believe in faith?" Sooyoung asked as she picked up one of the cupcakes and took a bite. She was answered by seeing the mocking face of Jessica after hearing the word "faith."

Of course Jessica believed in faith. But that was when she was younger; when she innocent and believed that love was everything. That was before someone came along, crushed her hopes into smithereens, and ended up hurting her.

"Maybe!" Jessica said lying against the rail of the deck, but soon her woven sun hat flew away due to a strong gust of wind. Jessica tried to catch it, but it was all in vain when the hat ended up landing on the floor below her apartment. She was staying on the fourth floor.

"Soo, pick it up for me please?" Jessica said in her aegyo voice which only caused Sooyoung to shake her head.

"No. You better put that lazy of yours to work and get down there."

"Please!" This time Jessica did her puppy eyes, but that was also a failed attempt. Jessica sighed in defeat.

Before Jessica could step away, she realised that somebody down on the lower floor had up picked her hat and was smiling at her.

The woman was beautiful. She was short, but there was something attractive about her that Jessica couldn't bring herself to look away.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter