Love Is A Threat

Love In Au's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Is A Threat

 

Taeyeon couldn't believe what was in front of her eyes. She was in shock. No matter how many times she tried to pull herself away from what was in front of her face, she couldn't.

No it wasn't a set of high quality, expensive, name brand colored pencils.

Nor was it a cute puppy.

It wasn't even a beautiful woman.

No.

What she saw was....

A comment by someone by the name of "QueenSica" attacking HER out of nowhere.

The post was scathing. Taeyeon has been on the internet for a long, long, time and knew that people picked fights with strangers on the internet for no reason.

She thought she had hardened herself enough to the point of not caring if anyone took a stab or two at her.

But it was different this time.

It was personal.

"Look at you and your stupid ugly looking dog. You're so pathetic, just like your love life. You piece of garbage to the community and the world. Why do you even exist? I'm sure your family is ashamed to have a daughter like you."

That was what was commented on Taeyeon's latest picture of her dog, Ginger, who was excited about his brand new shoes. Taeyeon only wanted to show to the world Ginger's latest addition to his wardrobe; she didn't expect to get attacked for it. 

It was just a dog for christ's sake. 

But, for some reason, this someone named "QueenSica" felt the need to write such a biting comment. 

Taeyeon paused when she read the name of the attacker.

"QueenSica?" Taeyeon whispered out loud to no one in particular. 

Why did that name sound so familiar? 

Suddenly a bell rang in Taeyeon's head. Maybe this was that Sica she knew?

Taeyeon's chest tightened as memories of when she first met Jessica flooded her mind.

"TaeTae I would like you to meet my best friend, her name is Jessica." The eye smiling woman said in delight when she saw her best friend walk into Starbucks, waving towards them.

"Hello." Jessica said giving a handshake to Taeyeon, who was mesmerised by Jessica's beauty.

"Your girlfriend sure looks like a pre schooler. Are you sure she's our age?" Jessica complimented which earned her a slap on the arm from Tiffany. 

Taeyeon couldn't help but continue to stare in awe at the beautiful blonde in front of her.

"TaeTae are you alright?" Tiffany asked out of concern after realising Taeyeon's cheeks were turning red. She assumed that maybe it was due to the hot weather.

But it wasn't the weather.

"I'm-I'm fine, Fany ah!" 

That was a lie. She wasn't fine. 

Nothing was fine after meeting Jessica.

Taeyeon lied to herself from that day onwards. She lied about the feelings that she had for Jessica. 

Taeyeon told herself multiple times that her heart was beating a bit faster than usual after meeting Jessica due to the new coffee that Starbucks was promoting at the time. She blamed the caffeine for playing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter