That Summer

Love In Au's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Summer
 
It had been a month since Taeyeon first bumped into Jessica at a food fair carnival.
 
Jessica's frapuccino slipped out of her hands and landed on Taeyeon's white shirt. Strawberries, bananas and chocolate cream dripped down the front of her shirt. 
 
Jessica panicked and waved her hands in the air.
 
"I'm so sorry!" Jessica cried out.

 

"I wasn't looking where I was going."

 

"It's fi-"
 
"Look your shirt is all ruined. I'm so sorry!" Jessica apologized again while bowing her head multiple times.
 
"It's fine." Taeyeon lied through her teeth. She wasn’t fine. As a matter of fact, she was shivering due to having a cold drink spill on her precious shirt. 

Taeyeon reached for a crumpled tissue inside her pocket and took it out.
 
"No, let me do it." Jessica said as she took the tissue from Taeyeon and tried her best to wipe the stain away. But instead of helping, it made things worse since she rubbed the stain deeper into the fabric.

That shirt was definitely ruined. There was no question about that. But after watching the girl being clumsy and panicking while trying to wipe the stain away, Taeyeon couldn't help but laugh. It was in that exact moment the ice broke and laughter filled the air with Jessica's beautiful voice and blushing cheeks.
 
Later that week, Taeyeon met Jessica for coffee. Jessica bought a shirt for Taeyeon with a cute hamburger picture in front of it and gave it to her. She explained that she saw the shirt while shopping and how it reminded her of Taeyeon and the food fair carnival incident. She decided to purchase it that instant.
 
"What do you think?" Taeyeon asked as she walked out from the restroom of the coffee shop, showing Jessica how she looked wearing the new shirt.
 
"It's perfect." Jessica replied while smiling. She was amazed by how Taeyeon looked fine in whatever she was wearing.

"And cute too."

Jessica blurted out the last remark without think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter