World Of Dreams

Love In Au's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

World Of Dreams

 

Taeyeon awoke from the soft sheets with the morning light draws in through the blinds.

The familiar raspberry scent with a mixture of antiseptic lingered in Taeyeon's nose and soon she realised she wasn't in her own bed.

Feeling sore on her jawline, she traced it with her fingers and realised there was a band aid plastered on her cheeks. Taeyeon groaned slightly, which caused someone to stir beside her.

There was a beautiful blonde woman sleeping peacefully beside Taeyeon.

She did it again.

Taeyeon always got in the middle of violent fights then showed up late at night at Jessica's house so the blonde could take care of her wounds.

"Pathetic!" Taeyeon mumbled to herself, as she carefully removed the soft sheets around her, making sure she didn't wake up Jessica.

"Going somewhere?" the blonde asked softly rubbing her eyes after realising Taeyeon was putting her shirt on.

"Back home."

Taeyeon words were short.

Their conversations were always short since the first day they met.

"Do you need me to change your band aid once you shower?" Jessica asked still looking at Taeyeon with much adoration.

"I'm fine."

"I could come anytime if you need me.
You know we're neighbours, right?" the blonde slightly giggled that morning which sent tingles in Taeyeon's ears.

"No, thank you Jessica-sshi. Bye." Taeyeon closed the door as she hurried back home which was beside Jessica's house.

Jessica was like a drug. Taeyeon always told herself to stay away from Jessica because her life was already pathetic. She didn't want to risk making Jessica's life miserable too. Even so, Taeyeon knew deep down inside her heart, she had fallen in love with the blonde from the first day they met.

Taeyeon ran along the sidewalk, her heart was racing.

She gave a quick glance down the alleyway: a path that was forbidden for her to use.

The alleyway was dark except for the faint dim light that shone through it. Not only that, but it smelled like the inside of a dumpster.

Taeyeon pinched her nose in an attempt to keep the putrid stench from getting into her nostrils, but the smell was so strong.

Suddenly Taeyeon heard multiple distinct  voices from behind yelling "catch her!" and she knew that was her cue to leave. Taking a chance, Taeyeon took the forbidden road and felt her heartbeat quicken as she faded into the darkness.

Soon she took a quick turn and was able to see dim lights across the road and knew that she was going to be home safely. Suddenly out of nowhere, a bicycle came crashing in her direction. This caused Taeyeon to fall over with the owner of the bicycle on top of her.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" the owner of the bicycle worriedly asked as she got up and started to examine Taeyeon.

"I'm fine." Taeyeon said, bowing as she started to walk. The blonde woman suddenly took hold of Taeyeon's hand and dragged Taeyeon to her house. She said she should treat Taeyeon's wound or she would feel guilty.

Taeyeon learned that the person who crashed into her was named Jessica. She just moved in and they were neighbours; a fact Taeyeon would've known beforehand If only she paid more attention to her surroundings.

"This might sting." Jessica said as she patted the antiseptic on Taeyeon's arm.

"Ouch!" Taeyeon whimpered slightly by the cold sting.

"I'm sorry."

Jessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter