My Girlfriends

Love In Au's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Girlfriends

 

Jessica chuckled slightly to herself as soon as she pressed the enter button to post her latest selfie with her staff members on Instagram with a cheeky caption "My Girlfriends" written on it.

The staff all looked happy in the background with one staff hugging Jessica like a typical girlfriend would do. Jessica loved how lovely and devoted her staff members were. Having them around was like having the members from her former group Girls' Generation around: loud and always lightening up the mood.

Jessica missed all her members. And that included one particular person. Jessica couldn't help herself from smiling as she recalled how the team leader was always protective about Jessica because Jessica was someone special to the leader herself.

A ring of the doorbell could be heard, informing Jessica that there was a guest outside of the house. She found it odd. 

It was already past midnight. Who would be knocking on their door at that hour? Jessica was sure her parents had their own keys so it couldn't have been them.

But soon Jessica heard her door's password being punched in outside. 

Nobody knows Jessica's password except for a certain someone.

Kim Taeyeon.

"0903!" The voice exclaimed as a figure successfully opened the door with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Taengoo?" Jessica eyes widened as she saw her former member right in front of her.

"Your password is still the same." Taeyeon remarked as she stepped foot in the house, placing her Nike shoes neatly on the shoe rack, like she had been to Jessica's house a million times.

"You-you can't just walk into my house like that." Jessica tried to sound furious but of course, after knowing Jessica for almost a decade,Taeyeon wasn't afraid of the blonde's reaction.

"And you can't just walk into my heart like that too." Taeyeon said teasingly as she got closer to Jessica who was sitting on the couch. She blushed by the remark that Taeyeon just made.

Yes, Taeyeon and Jessica were secretly in love. Both of them vowed to be together, but only secretly. Not even their members or Jessica's sister, Krystal, knew about their relationship. They preferred to keep it that way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter