Detention

Love In Au's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DETENTION

​​​​​

Jessica hated the fact that her mother happened to be the school's vice principal. What made it even worse was that Jessica was asked to check on the most popular jerk in school who happened to be in detention.

She just wanted to go home and sleep after a long day of suffering at school, but those plans had to be put on hold all because she had to check on some stupid student that didn't know how to behave.

Great. 

Jessica slightly smiled towards the crowd of students that watched her as she passed by. Some girls were even fangirling over her beauty which Jessica was used to.

The blonde sighed to herself, feeling anxious about her meeting with the student that she hated the most. Jessica could never understand why would someone like Taeyeon would become a problematic student.

Now why should I be anxious? Jessica thought to herself before shaking her thoughts away as she stepped in front of the classroom door. She took a deep breath and steeled herself before twisting the doorknob.

There sat the particular student that everyone knew and feared, all alone in detention.

Kim Taeyeon.

The most popular badass student that somehow had girls falling head over heels for her. Jessica never understood how that happened.

"I see Mommy's girl is also in detention?" Taeyeon teased with a grin plastered on her face. "What did you do? Forget to kiss the teacher's ?"

Taeyeon's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter