Chp 2

Fate

"Ringggggg.."The bell went off, signalling the end of school. Sinb packed her bag quickly, almost like a lightning.
Yewon who was lesuirely packing, saw Sinb packing her bags at a fast speed asked,"Where are u going after this?"
Sinb as usual, ignoring Yewon's question for the 21th time that day before leaving the room. Yewon sigh to herself," Why can't she just talk to me once?"

=======================================

 

Umji POV
I stood outside the school waiting for my unnie to fetch me. It was two hours ago when the school had release us. Unnie had told me that i should wait for her in school as she had a meeting going on. Soon, i got bored and started wandering around the neighbourhood. It was such a wonderful neighbourhood.

 

"U PIECE OF USELESS !! WHY CAN'T U DO A JOB PROPERLY! HOW THE HELL ARE U EVEN MY CHILD!! ONE MORE TIME U DO THIS MISTAKE I WILL RIP UR ENTIRE BODY APART. GEDDIT??!!!" I heard the loud shouting from a corner, followed by a wave of slaps and screams. Just as i wanted to find out where the sound came from, a loud honk came from a car. I turn my head to find my unnie waiting for me at the side of the road.
 

"Yah! Kim Yewon! I told u to wait in the school didn't I? I almost thought you got kidnapped!!"
 

"Hehe... mianhe Sowon unnie.. i found this place really beautiful so i decided to walk around.. hehe mianhe.." I apologised using my cuteness as i got into the car.
"Okay okay stop with that aegyo. I'm going to puke if u don't stop." Sowon unnie said while pretending to throw up.

========================================

 

 

Sinb POV
I headed to an alleyway near my school. With each step bringing me to where i hated, i could not help but gulp down my saliva. The moment i entered the shop, a fist landed on my face, making me lose my balance and hit my head on the floor.
"DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT U MUST COME HERE BY 4.15 PM??? LOOK AT THE CLOCK AND TELL ME WHAT TIME ISSIT NOW? IT'S 4.45 PM!! WHERE THE HELL DID U GO??" My mom shouted right into my ears. " I have an important thing going on right now and YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF THIS SHOP AND CLOSE IT AT 10 PM SHARP OR ELSE ANOTHER FIST WILL LAND TO UR FILTHY FACE!" My mom warned me, slapping me one more time before leaving me alone on the floor with blood coming out from my lips.
It took me a while to stand up and wipe the blood of my lips and started cleaning the shop. As i was too focused on tending the shop, i did not notice a man coming into the shop. As he went to the cashier and took the money from the drawer, i looked up to wipe my sweat, to find my dad stealing money from the cashier drawer. Instincts kicked in as i grabbed my dad to prevent him from leaving.
"Dad don't do this please! Mom will kill me if u take the money!" I shouted at him, grabbing his leg as if it was my lifeline, hoping that he would finally wake up from all those illegal stuff he had done.
But luck wasn't on my side. My dad kicked me, forcing me to stumble backward and lose my grip on his leg.
"Look here Hwang Eunbi. Using these money i can get yall thousands, maybe even millions! I will pay you back just wait." My dad said before leaving the shop.
I mentally screamed to myself for not being able to stop my dad in time. Suddenly, the doors of the shop flew open, revealing my mom. She went over to the cashier drawer and open it, revealing only an empty drawer. I laid on the floor, closed my eyes and braced myself for the next wave of pain.

"U PIECE OF USELESS !! WHY CAN'T U DO A JOB PROPERLY! HOW THE HELL ARE U EVEN MY CHILD!! ONE MORE TIME U DO THIS MISTAKE I WILL RIP UR ENTIRE BODY APART. GEDDIT??!!!" My mom shouted as she kicked my body, not missing any part. I could feel my bones cracking with each hit. Tears welled up in my eyes as i tried to defend myself.
After what seemed like eternity, my mom finally said,"As a punishment, no dinner for u tonight!"
I was tired. I didnt even bother washing up my face and i went back to do my job. Soon, it was 10 PM. Locking the doors, i put on my hoodie and stuffed my earpiece into my ears, before slowly heading back to my house. To me, my house wasn't a comforting place. It was more like a placd for me to stay and clean up, and maybe even a place where i get more bruises and cuts....

========================================

Hehe.... please tell me how i should improve on this fanfic and do leave questions if you are confused i will try to answer them!😄😄