Chp 12

Fate

Thirsty for UmB? Ahahaha alright i shall grant your wish!

========================================

Sinb was now at the rooftop of her school. She leaned against the wall and breathe heavily. Blood trickled down from her face. The scar on her face had torn open. The hair that covered that scar, was now sticking onto her face, covered with blood. Her dad had just came back after days from gambling. When her dad found out that there were not any money at home, her dad had used glass bottles that he was drinking to punish her. Unfortunately, Sinb could not evade in time and the glass bottle hit the hideous scar, causing it to open and spill blood. She had ran from her house to the school as her dad could not enter the school. Then, Sinb heard the door open and immediately tried to get up, but the blood lost were making her dizzy. She closed her eyes and prayed that the person would not see her, mock her or spread this new information about her. She tried hard not to make a sound.

"W-who are you?" The person asked and Sinb opened her eyes. "OH MY SINB! I-I MEAN HWANGB WHAT HAPPENED? Wait this is not the main problem now." The person shouted who Sinb had identified as Umji. 

"U-umji ah.." Sinb whispered due to the pain. She wanted to say more but Umji put a finger on her lip and said, "Calm down. I will bring you to the medical room." And Umji lifted Sinb up, who now willing complied. Sinb actually felt her face getting red and a familiar surge of warmness entered her body. Am i in love with her? 

After a bit of difficulty, Umji finally managed to bring Sinb to the medical room. But because the nurse was on sick leave today, Umji had to clean Sinb's wound. It was not a hassel to her but Umji found herself having a hard time to clean the wound because she often got distracted by Sinb's beauty and how close their face were. As for Sinb, she was really blushing mad right now. She could not think straight. She stared right into Umji's eyes before trailing of to her lips. Aish! Sinb! No thinking of dirty stuff! Sinb scolded herself.

Soon it was done. Just as Umji wanted to get up, Sinb who wasn't thinking straight, grabbed Umji by her hand. She pulled Umji down till they were having eye contact and gently pressed their lips together. Umji opened her eyes wide. She was totally was completely dumbstruck. But soon she was drowned in Sinb's lips and wrapped her arms around Sinb's neck. They both were addicted to each others' lips and they could not pull away.

But at last they pulled away for air. They both were now in an awkward silence. "Let's-let's go home now." Umji stuttered as she got up.

"R-right." Sinb said. But then she stood up and went over to Umji, and kissed her once more, a light and quick peck on her lips. "Thank you for what you have done. Umji... i finally know what is that unknown yet warm feeling everytime i interact with you. I love you." Sinb confessed and she immediately bowed her head down, not meeting Umji's eyes.

Sinb was surprised when Umji lifted her head and said, "I really love you too." 

===========================================

Ever since that day, they became official. Both of them hung out reguarly and they soon both became the talk of the school. Umji honestly did not mind as she was already used to it eversince the day she transfered into this school. But however, Sinb did not like this kind of attention. Although she knew that people who talk behind her back, now they were frequently staring at her wherever she go. Many people shipped them, some were a little jealous, because they could not date Umji. Some were mumuring about how Umji melted Sinb's cold heart. 

"Argh i can't stand it when people keeps staring at me! Like that group of girls there!" Sinb complained to Umji when they were at the canteen. 

"Calm down Sinb, most people like how we hangout together. You will get used to the stares after a while." Umji stated. "Oh and i forgot to ask you this question. Do you remember your past?" She added.

"A little, i only remember some details like how i met you and Sowon unnie and my nickname. And i found out my real name yesterday." 

"You don't know your real name???" Umji screeched and many people turned to face them.

"Shush Umji! I forgot it because my parents keep calling me Sinb! So i thought Sinb was my real name." 

"Okay so how did you find out?" Umji had calmed down.

"Yesterday night, i dreamt of me introducing myself as Hwang Eunbi. It seems to link up. They lady boss at the restaurant calls me Eunbi and my mom also calls me Eunbi sometimes. But the problem is.. why when my mom calls me eunbi, she gets flustered after i told her?"

Umji thought for a while. "Maybe you are just over thinking. And... now that you know you are that Hwang Eun Bi which i made friends with when i was young, so what am i suppose to call you? HwangB or SinB?"

"HwangB. I want to make it special to you." Sinb said with aegeyo and Umji pinched her cheeks.

"Alright HwangB~ oh and don't forget to bring Sowon unnie to where Hanbin is. I want to see Hanbin too."

Sinb freezes for a second. She had forgotten about it. "S-sure! I will bring you to the cemetery on Saturday is it okay?" Sinb stuttered but it went unnoticed by Umji.

===========================================

*D-day*

Sinb Pov

I stood nervously outside Umji's house. I wiped my hands against my jeans and contemplated if i should ring the door bell. Just do it Eunbi! You will still have to explain later. I took a deep breath and stepped forward to ring the doorbell. I waited patiently as i tried to calm myself down. "Coming!" I heard someone say.

The door flung open. I literally mean flung open. "Oh Sinb ah. Hold on a second, we are almost done in getting ready would you like to get in?" I nodded my head and Sowon guided me to the living hall. I sat on the comfortable sofa and look around. "HwangB~ lets go we are all ready." I heard Umji say and i got up.

We got into Sowon unnie's car and i sat infront as it was easier to navigate. "Okay so first we go straight, turn at the left corner... turn to the right.... move straight...." For the entire ride, the car was filled with me guiding Sowon unnie how to reach there. Half hour passed and we finally reached there. The tightening around my chest seem to be getting worse. I patted my chest and rubbed it to ease the pain. We kept walking until we reached the cemetery. Then i stopped and said, "We are here." I turned around to face his grave and spoke. "Oppa... Sowon unnie is here. You must have missed her alot."

Sowon unnie stared at his grave and started speaking. "Hanbin oppa... how have you been? I'm doing fine..." Sowon trailed off and i could sense that she was about and on the verge of tears. As far as i could remember, she rarely cried. "WHY! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME! YOU SAID TO WAIT FOR YOU RIGHT?! WHAT HAPPENED? You broke your promise.. i hate you Oppa..." I was right, Sowon broke down and cried. Umji went to Sowon's sight and comfort Sowon unnie even though she herself was about to cry. I could only stood rooted there and freeze. Sinb its now or never... you have to do it now! I mustered the courage and got on to my knees in front of Sowon unnie.

"Sowon unnie... i'm sorry for what happened to Oppa... i was the cause of his death..." i spoke up, while i faced the floor. The gulit was creeping in me and eating every single part of me.

*flash back*

Sinb was walking along the streets of New zealand. 3 months. 3 months since the Hwang and Kims got separated and Sinb could not seem to forget about them. 

"Sinb ah~ what do you want to eat? Oppa will bring you there." Hanbin tried to make Sinb happy, but Sinb was not in the mood.

Sinb ignored Hanbin and walked faster. She looked up and faced her right side. Umji? Sowon? Why are they there? "Sowon unnie and Umji are there! Let's go towards them!" Sinb shouted excitedly to Hanbin and ran across the street. 

"Yah Sinb! They are not Sowon and Umji! Hurry come back!" Hanbin shouted the moment he realised Sinb was just hallucating. Sinb did hear him and stopped in the middle of the road. She blinked a few times and realised that it was not Sowon and Umji.

"Beeppp!!!!" A loud horn was heard by Sinb as she turned. To her horror, she found a speeding car rushing towards her. She totally blanked out and was frozen in her stance. "HWANG EUNBI GET AWAY!" Sinb heard Hanbin screaming loudly but she could not even move. She felt like she was trapped in her own body. She saw the car coming nearer and nearer to her. Then she felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around her that she recongised as Hanbin's. Sinb shut her eyes tight as she braced the incoming car.

"Bang!" The car had collided with Hanbin and Sinb, sending them sumersaulting into the air. It felt like hell when Sinb landed onto the ground. She could feel the pain amplifying with each second. Sinb felt sticky substance running down her face. She had the courage to open her eyes but even opening her eyes take effort. 

The first thing that she saw was Hanbin's face. It was bleeding so badly that she almost could not recongise him. She tried to lift up her hand, but she could not seem to do so as it was extricutingly painful. 

"HwangB~ listen carefully. Oppa loves you, appa and eomma.... and if you ever see my special someone, tell her that im sorry to leave her okay.... tell her that i will forever love-" Hanbin stopped talking and puked out a pool of blood. With his last bit of strength, he lifter his hand and cupped Sinb's cheeks. And... he closed his eyes.

"Oppa... oppa wake up... don't leave me alone." That was Sinb's last words before she was lifted up by someone. Then she out.

Sinb POV

"I-im Sorry. I didn't mean to kill him! I'M SO SORRY SOWON UNNIE. FORGIVE ME!" I shouted and let my tears fall. 

I felt a pair of hands lifting up my face. Every thing happened too fast. In no time, i was lying on the floor with a stinging pain on my cheeks. Sowon unnie grabbed the collar of my shirt and started to shake me. 

"SINB! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" She screamed at me. I could see Umji trying to stop Sowon unnie but her efforts were in vain. 

After what seems like eternity, Sowon unnie finally dropped me onto the ground. I gasped for air as i heard her say, "I do not want you to come near any of our family members. Do you understand? I do not want your existence to come into my line of vision." Every word she said pierced through my heart.

"I'm really sorry." I managed to choke out the words as she left me all alone in the cemetery, dragging Umji with her as Umji glanced at me before following Sowon unnie. Disgust, hatred, fury was all i saw in Sowon's eyes. I was gulit-strickened. 

I sat there, infront of oppa's grave. I felt like crying again. "Oppa... i'm sorry. I failed. You should have told me who was your special someone... what should i do now? She hates me, i can't get close to Umji anymore. What should i do.... i feel like dying." 

============================================

Muahahahahahahha! I'm back with an angst chapter. I was suppose to update yesterday but i was out the entire day! So... i think i will update another 1 or 2 more chapter before going for a 2 to 3 wks hitaus. And so now i shall plan on my next chapter! 안녕!