Chp 9

Fate

Umji had never in her life got ready that fast. Ranging from brushing her teeth to eating her breakfast, she took less than 20 minutes to do all of that. A record broken. Finally, she sat down infront of Sowon who had been patiently waiting ever since the start. Sowon looked a bit glum, making Umji shiver. Umji had not seen Sowon looking like this for years. 

"Yah... Yewon. Let me ask you, do you remember your childhood friend, Hwangb?" Sowon asked while she folded her arms.

"Yes... why?" Umji was confused at this moment.

"About Sinb... i think she maybe ur childhood friend, Hwang Eun Bi." Sowon stated.

"HUH! NO-NO WAY. HOW CAN SINB BE HWANGB!"

"Look here.... calm down right now. I'm just speculating." Sowon paused. "Firstly, she exactly looks like HwangB, secondly she bows down exactly like her! The exact same move!" Sowon was pratically screeching at Umji right now.

"Unnie.. i-i don't believe you. HwangB has a beagle like personality. But look at Sinb, she is so cold outside. I don't believe she changed 180 degree." Umji retorted back.

"Then what is Sinb's surname?"

"Err...." Umji was stunned. She had never knew what was Sinb's surname. No one knew apperently. "I don't know."

"But look, if Sinb IS HwangB, wouldn't she have already told me? And if Sinb IS HwangB, why did she change her name?" Umji added.

"I guess you are right, Yewon.." Sowon sighed in defeat. But something was bugging her. She went in silence, but little did she know that Umji was getting more and more afraid of the silence. It was suffocating her.

"Ah! Can you do me a favour? Can you ask Sinb for her surname and her brother's name? I remembered that Hwangb has a brother thst is called HanBin." Sowon asked.

Hanbin oppa? Why is that so familiar? I mean of course i know Unnie has a crush on him but why is it that i remember Sinb saying HanBin oppa?" Umji kept silence as she tried to remember. Oh no... don't tell me.... .. .... MANNN...... Umji facepalmed herself as she remembered following Sinb to the cemetery.

"Yah... Yah.. YAH KIM YEWON ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" Sowon shooked Umji vigorously.

"Huh... yes..." Umji thought, that Sinb should be the one explaining instead of her, "Why not ask Sinb to come over tomorrow? After school you can speak to her for a while."

"Oh yeah! That's a wonderful idea! Talking face to face is a better solution to a clearer picture."

============================================

Sinb was resting on top of the counter. She had been working her off for the past few hours. Her mind begain to wonder to all the flashbacks she had yesterday. It was her first time experiencing memories flashing past her infront of her eyes. Sowon unnie.... why is she there? Isn't it my first time meeting her? How can i have memories of her when i just met her yesterday??!!! Any who is the mysterious girl that keeps calling me HwangB?

"Yah! Didn't i tell you to watch the shop properly and not daydream? Huh!!" Sinb's mom shouted at her and she immediately snapped out from her daydream. She got up unwillingly and curiously asked her mom, "Eomma... who is Sowon unnie?" 

There was an awkward moment of silence. Sinb could swear that her mom's face turned pale. She saw her mom trying to breathe properly. "You remember...?" Sinb's mom asked in shock.

"I-I just saw some memories about her that's all." Sinb replied, feeling scared as she could feel her mom's face getting darker and darker. But to her suprise, her mom just sigh and replied, "It is just a damn daydream you have. Go and clean up those shelves there."

Sinb nodded her head, feeling surprise about how her mom acted towards this news. She expected her to shout loudly and slap her for that retarded question.

Unless.... she knows something?

=============================================

Im back... so yeah i decided to do a short paragraph. Meanwhile, i don't really know when i will update: it depends on the things that are around me. I may go on a hiatius at any point of time so please be patient with me if i do not update regularly. AND PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE. Comments are to improve my story. You may also leave some encouraging comments. Baiii see you on my next chp!