Chp 15

Fate

"Eunbi! Eunbi! Come back!" They were all shouting at Sinb to come back but to no avail. Umji stood up wiping her tears to chase after Sinb but was stopped by Sowon.

"Unnie don't stop me now. I-I-" Umji muttered but was cut of by Sowon. "Let's go."

Umji was surprised but nodded her head before running after Sowon who was now out of the house to find Sinb. Half and hour past quickly and both of them still could not find Sinb. The sisters gathered back after running around. 

"Yewon. Look, what should we-" Sowon was interupted by a loud howl of distress. Is that HwangB? Umji scanned her surroundings to locate the source of the sound. Umji could not find her anywhere.

"I think i know where she went. The forest." Sowon said and rushed between some buildings without waiting for Umji

"Huh? What forest? Yah! Sowon unnie! wait for me!" Umji shouted and quickly ran after Sowon.

Sowon rushed to the forest using her long legs. She was right. There infront of her eyes was a Sinb that fainted. She immediately rushed to Sinb and gently shook her. Umji who caught up after a few minutes stood there frozen with wide eye. 

"Hwangb!" Umji screamed and went over to the lifeless Sinb.

"What are you doing? Hurry call the ambulance! I forgot to bring my phone! Make it quick! remember what Uncle told us? She has a weak heart." Sowon knocked some senses to Umji.

"R-right.." Umji nodded her head and took out her phone with her trembling hands.

"H-hello... can you please come to xxx avenue, there is a person that fainted. P-please hurry..." Umji managed to choke out the words before hanging up. 

"! UMJI! I CANNOT FEEL HER HEART BEAT!" Sowon panicked and immediatedly started to do CPR on Sinb. Umji was just stunned there, holding on to Sinb's hand while letting a tear drip. "Unnie... don't let her die... please.." Umji begged.

Sowon kept her cool a little as she pumped Sinb's chest using her hands and weight. Sowon, too, was getting tired from doing the CPR. But she did not really want to see Sinb dying. She kept going on and on as Sinb heartbeat was not pumping.

"Keep aside! We are here to take her away." One of the parademics came and pulled a stretcher with him.

A few parademics were on standby, some putting oxygen mask while others put Sinb on the stretcher. One of them was doing CPR on Sinb. 

"Her heart has start to pump. Hurrybring her to the hospital!" The guy doing CPR instructed the rest of the parademics and they begun carrying Sinb to the ambulance. Umji went to Sowon and hugged her tightly. "U-unnie.... Sinb will live right?" Umji asked as she burried her face on the crook of Sowon's neck.

============================================

"How is Sinb doing?" The worried mother asked the rest.

"We don't know. They haven't announced yet but....." Umji's mom trailed off.

"What?" Both of Sinb's parents said in unision.

"Sinb almost died two times just now...." Umji's mom continued.

"WHATTTT??? W-" Sinb's dad was a little shocked.

Then the staff of the hospital came out and everyone rushed towards them. "How is my daughter now?" Sinb's mom asked.

"She almost died two times just now but we managed to revive her. But... her heart condition is not so good and we need to do an operation on her heart." One of the staffs said.

"Then do it!" Everyone there shouted.

"But.. unfortunately, her condition is unstable and doing an operation now is very crucial. We need to make sure that she is stable until we can do an operation." The staff continued.

"But right now, no one is allowed to visit her until later. We need to check on her frequently during these few hours." Another staff continued.

"Okay.." Sinb's dad said and stared at the heart wrenching sight of her daughter laid in the hospital bed, in a crucial state.

Everyone was solemn until Umji's dad spoke up. "Hyung... you need to explain. Everything. From the start to the end."

Sinb's dad gestured everyone to sit down after looking at Sinb. He sigh and explained, "Okay so... we used to be one of the most influencial company. So... Hwangb's kiddnappers wanted to bring us down by trying to work with us and then slowly adding flaws to our project. Their main goal was to let that project flop. But we managed to know what was their plan due to their lies. So we decided to end the partnership with them. They were not happy of course, because we sued them to bankcruptcy  and they wanted both of our childeren to die. They really got crazy and they hired someone to kill Hwangb and Hanbin. But that day, during the accident, it was just mere coincidence that the killer was just on the streets with his car. He spotted Hwangb first, then followed by Hanbin. So he sped up and crashed into the both of them. He confessed to us about the background behind the accident, when we visited him in jail, as guilt was creeping into him." Sinb's dad stopped and catched his breath. Everyone was so abosorbed into the story. He continued, "After the incident, we tried to tell the police about Hwangb's kiddnappers but since at that time, they were still influencial because of their parents, the police had to drop the case. Since at that time, Hwangb hadn't woke up, so she did not know about this part. But soon after, we went back to the hospital to find Hwangb missing. We were frantically running and telling the staffs. They tried to enter the cctv but the video recorded using the cctv was erased. We were deavastated and we were angry at the staff for not taking care if Hwangb. Then we worked as hackers in the night to find every single source we could find. But they too were very meticulous, they erased most of the cctv's memory card. But thankfully, we found  a footage of them kiddnapping Hwangb after many years of hard work. We had to trace them for years and we finally found their address.... but it seems like Hwangb did not have memories of us thats why she called her kiddnappers dad and mom...." He stopped.

The story was too absurbed for everyone to react to. "But... we have one more thing that we need to check. Why did her kiddnappers raised her instead of just killing her? And why... does her left side of her face have that much of scars? Did her kidnappers did that?" Sinb's mom asked worriedly.

Everyone shrugged their shoulders. Then, a sound came from the room. "Beepppp!!!" The monintor went. Umji panicked when she saw the heart  monintor. Sinb's heart beat is dropping to a dangerously low level. She gasped out loud and ran towards the door, unlocking it as the doctors came in. It was dropping even further and Umji went towards Sinb and held her hands.

"Don't leave me....." Umji cried out and was dragged out by her parents while the doctors changed the oxygen mask and pumped the oxygen mask. 

Then... a for a brief second, Sinb's heart stopped pumping and it was really chaotic. Then, it was beating again. "APPA! EOMMA! SHE WILL LIVE RIGHT?!!" Umji cried out loud in her parents arms.

But then, Sinb's heart stopped. A doctor immediately ushered them out of the place before going back into the emergency room.

============================================

"ONE TWO THREE CHARGE!"

"AGAIN! ONE TWO THREE CHARGE! ITS NOT WORKING!" 

"! AGAIN! ONE TWO THREE CHARGE!"

"STOP DAYDREAMING! HURRY UP AND CHARGE IT! ONE TWO THREE CHARGE!" 

Chaotic shouts were heard. It was for a few minutes before Sinb's heart started to beat. The doctors heave a sigh of relieve and procceded out of the room.

============================================

Meanwhile the people outside were very nervous. Though it was just for a few minutes, they felt like it was hours. They saw the grim faces of the doctors and braced the bad news as they walk to the doctors. 

"We managed to save her. I know we should actually do the surgery after her condition has stabled but... i would reccommend that you would do it immediately tomorrow. I'm sure that chances of her recovering will be lesser when she keeps having seizures like this." The doctor said before Sinb's dad could say anything.

"What are the chances of her surviving?" Sinb's mom asked.

"It depends.... if she does not have seizures during the operation, it will certainly go well. Lets say at this rate, she will have a 5 to 20 percent chance of surviving. It is hard to tell." The doctor spoke very professionally.

The parents sighed loudly and rubbed their temples. It was a difficult choice to make. "Do it." Sinb's mother said. "What- hun... are you sure? This involves Sinb's life. What happends if she don't make it... all our hard work will then be gone..." Sinb's dad argued.

"Look... we don't really have a choice do we? Either ways... she might die right... i rather give it a shot and do the surgery than not do anything." Sinb's mom explained.

"You are right." Sinb's dad turned to the doctors and said, "Let's do it."

"Alright... come along with me to settle some admin stuff." The doctor said.

"Get some rest... she will be fine." Sinb's mom assured the rest of them. "Go and grab some food. We will inform you about the surgery outcome." 

They all nodded their heads, too tired from all the drama that day. Except for Umji, of course, she insisted to stay beside Sinb. In the end, both her parents and Sowon had to drag her back home. Umji tried to wriggle out of their grasp but... she was overpowered. In the end, Umji was forced to go home.

============================================

"Sir what should we do?"

"! I can't believe they are that smart!"

"Now-"

"What is she doing now?"

"In a hospital, sir."

"Great! We need to be more careful in this situation. Sent a group of experience men with me. I will be in charge right now. We can't let them have a peaceful ending."

"Sir, what about those two people?"

"Forget them. They are useless. I had enough of then asking me for money. Just use this opportunity and get rid of them."

"But sir, why do you let her live instead of killing her years ago?"

============================================

Miss me? Hahhaha im back! Yayyyyyy! A surprise update for all of you. Umm so i shall address JustARandom_Person. Hiiii i know you got some inspirations from me, so do state that you were inspired by me or else someone may report you😂 but please do not copy exact all the plots! Atb for your new story ↖(^ω^)↗!!!!

P.s. i supported you with my another account so.... hehe i am a ghostie there.😜