Chp 1

Fate

The class went silent when Sinb stepped into the classroom. She quickly went to her seat and plugged her earpiece into her ears. Soon, whispers could be heard.

"Hey, did u hear why that girl keeps half of her face unseen?" A girl asked.

"I heard that half of her face is disfigured." Another girl chipped in.

==========================================

"Okay class, today we will have a new student," Mr Seo said as he brought a girl into the class. "Yewon please introduce yourself to the class."

The girl looked rather cute with her small proprotions and her round cheeks that eveyone loved pinching.

"Hello everyone. My name is Yewon. You may call me Umji. Please take care of me." Yewon said with a cute yet soft voice. 

Instantly, everyone gushed at her cute voice. Yewon could only smile before hiding her face in her hands.

"Okay Yewon please find a seat suitable for you." Mr Seo said.

Yewon nodded her head before looking around for a seat. And that was where she saw Sinb. She was facinated at how Sinb looked: mysterious.

"May i seat here?" Yewon asked polietly.

Sinb didnt say a word. Pulling out a chair for Yewon, she gestured for Yewon to sit before looking to the front with her constant resting face.

"Thanks." Yewon said as she sat down."May I know your name?"

Earning no reply from the girl, she started to take out her books for the lesson.