9. Dessert (JenChaeng)

Behind The Photos (TwicexBlackpink One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dessert

 

Heavy bags.

Wounded feet thanks to the insanely high-high heels

Wet hair and ofocurse my face covered with a disaster make up which is thanks to the sudden attacks from the rain

Grumpy stomach that has been emptied for almost 16 hours without any food.

Perfect.
Perfect disaster.

Yeah that is me right now. Everyone that i pass on the way to our dorm looking at me like a monster just running upon them.

Working as a fashion desginer was always my dream job, never once in my life i regret it untill now.


Why ?

First is like what i have describe to you about my condition right now.
Second, because actually today is our second anniversary but vallaa i was late for home and i know she will hate me, and having her hating on me is one of the things i always try to avoid.


"I'm homeee" finally i open the door of dorm after standing in front of it for likely 3 minutes just to think whether to stay here or get in. What will and should i do after all this happens.

No answer from her which i already predicted. I open my heels carefully and lay my feet down on the ground, it feels like heaven honestly. Running around from the first floor to the third on heels without the lift was really a torture.

I took another step with my feet tiptoeing, scared that my footstep might dirty the floor. I put my bags on the floor and tied up my hair. She must be shocked to look at me with my hair all tangled up and wet.

"Babe..." i took courage to call her. I wasn't dissapointed with no respon from her cuz i desserve it.

After contemplating for a while i decided to wash myself first before going inside our bedroom to ask her forgivenes and understanding. It is better for her to look at me already clean rather then looking at my messed up face.

And i remind you again i am now all wet because of the heavy rain before.
Disgustingly wet.

 

I took a quick shower, the hot water feels colder than the glass of cola I took at the fashion week. Rather than enjoying a warm bath I feel the need to see her and fix everything more. I can took another calming shower tomorrow morning, but for now I need to see her.

I dry my hair with the towel a couple time then I quickly move my not so well body out from the bathroom and get into our room. Like what I have predicted, I see my love was laying alone on the bad with the blanket covers almost all her body except her head. She didn’t move even an inch, I know exactly she hasn’t sleep yet, she is waiting for me. I walk closely to her with a flower behind my back.

She won’t see me with the flower even though I hold it in front of her because she didn’t even open her eyes to see me, but my heart feels more nervous than when I was asking her to be mine. The anger feels the atmosphere not because she show it, she didn’t even looked at me now, it just…

It just my guilty feelings towards her.

 

I just broke an important promise to her and I now I need to repay my sin. A simple sorry won’t work, because this is not a simple mistake, evermore for her someone with a soft and sensitive heart.

I stop for a while before I getting up to the bed.

Inhale

Exhale

Now I’m ready.

 

“Babe i…”

“I forgive you.”

I stop from what I was doing. Even I feel like my breath was taken away after her words.

 

It was cold, colder than any winter I’ve ever had in my life. Sharper than any knife I’ve ever seen. Scarier than any bad news I’ve her had.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter