8. Green Scarf (Chaeng X ?)

Behind The Photos (TwicexBlackpink One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Green Scarf
 

“Wait !”

I hold my breath and stopped my steps.

“What now chaen... oh... right..” i quikly lowered my head after what i saw right in front of my eyes.

My small beautiful girlfriend holding our couple scarf. She bought it yesterday because she said she wants us to dress up warmly with a christmas vibes today. It was a warm and silky green scarf, well knitted and ofcourse very warm to wear.

“I told you not to forget about it. The snow is falling like crazy and i don’t want you to be cold. Here...” she walk closer to me to wrap the scarf on my neck.

Slowly but skillfully she does it. Sometimes her hand touches the skin of my neck but it still send shivers down to my spines even after a 2 years of relationship. Being with her is like breathing, you will never get tired of it, in fact you need it.

Yes i need her. I never imagine how i live without her, i never want it to be happen so don’t even dare to imagine it.

“Now.. we are ready.” She smile at me with my two favourite dimples showing up. I jolt up when i feel a sudden touch of her hand on mine. I swear this was like the 80374658 times we holding each other hands, but her touch is magical enough to make me feel like it is the first time.

“Am i scaring you my princess ?” She asked playfully.

“No.” I quickly answer her. My eyeballs travel everywhere just to avoid her stare. My cheeks are burning and my heart is beating 100x faster than normal.

*peck*
A sweet kiss on my lips. It was so unpredictable of her, but she is unpredictable.

“What was that for ?” I nervously ask. It is not that i don’t like her kiss but it was just to sudden, why is this small strawberry princess loves to do everything suprisingly.

“You were gazing up and ignoring my eyes. What happen ?” She asked. She looks worried, and that’s cute. She is this kind of girlfriend, who always taking the lead of everything and the one who is sensitive about everything.

“I’m okay.” I smile.

“Stop making me worry okay ?”

“I’m sorry, it’s just you did everything so sudden, still can’t keeping up with it.” I lowered my head down. AGAIN. I’m always become weak in front of her.

Moreover when she start giving a gentle on my head, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter