1. Sweet Escape (LiChaeng)

Behind The Photos (TwicexBlackpink One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. Sweet Escape (LiChaeng)

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Ughhh… where is this chipmunk.” The girl with a white t-shirt covered with a grey vest groaning inside. She sigh then shakes her head that crowned with an orange long hair.

She was agreed to accompany her favourite chipmunk to go to the theatre after school. They were meant to meet at the front gate at 4 pm, but she is the only who is here now. No long dark browned haired chipmunk detected.

The orange head girl keep tapping her feet to the ground, hoping that chipmunk will showed up soon. Her back already sweaty after standing under the strong sunlight of summer, if it’s no because of that chipmunk she might be already at home enjoying a fresh cold water shower and stay inside her room rolling around lazily on her bed with those air conditioner blowing.

Some friends walk pass her and ask her why is she suffer herself being boiled by the sun, and her answer was all the same, “I’m waiting for her.”

Everyone understand her with that simple 4 words, being the best dance that YG High has, makes no one don’t know about her, and mostly about her and her chipmunk. Many hearts broken that day when she courted her in the middle of the stage. It was supposed to be her stage when YG High is having an event, but it turned into the most romantic scene when she knelt down with a bouquet of roses on her hand saying “Will you be my girlfriend?”.

Lisa still can remember how the crowd going wild after she said yes.

It is still fresh for her mind to remember exactly how her heart beating faster than her rap flow, that it might almost burst out from it’s place when she bravely kiss her girlfriend in front of everyone, and she gladly reply the kiss.

 

 

“Why are you smiling ?”

“WOAHHHH” lisa almost fall down to the ground when someone suddenly talk right in front of her ears, while she was immerged into her most precious memory. She look at the person who just almost shocked her to death, she wears the same uniform with her, just she wear a black and red checkered ribbon on her neck.

“Are you thinking something ert again ?” she asked while flinching her eyes to break the silence.

“YA ! Where have you been ! I’ve been waiting for half an hour.” Lisa yelled.

“Thank you.” Instead of being sorry, that particular chipmunk giving her a very cute smile and a thank you instead. Lisa’s burning anger instantly vanished into ashes after seeing that cute smile, she almost forget that she was almost being an overcooked potato under that sizzling s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter